Bell district proposes student contracts to Pineville

Jan 9, 2013 Full story: Middlesboro Daily News

The Bell County Board of Education put the wheels in motion for a new student contract with the Pineville Independent School District.

Full Story
ithink

Kennett, MO

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Sounds like to me bell is made cause there students is going to Pineville lol I think you should be able to send your child where ever you want to
Who cares

Cynthiana, KY

#2 Jan 11, 2013
ithink wrote:
Sounds like to me bell is made cause there students is going to Pineville lol I think you should be able to send your child where ever you want to
are you serious yeah they have such a good school system why wouldn't they be jealous LMAO you must be from pineville I think it's spelled mad
ithink

Kennett, MO

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Who cares wrote:
<quoted text>are you serious yeah they have such a good school system why wouldn't they be jealous LMAO you must be from pineville I think it's spelled mad
Yes I'm serious they should keep it the way it's always been bell is all bout the money not the kids and the only way I would send my kids to bell is if I had no other choose I went to bell growing up and I don't want my kids to go there I think Pineville is a lot better school

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bell County back out of Federal Lunch Program F... 18 min Saying 56
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 19 min Democrat for Mitch 5,219
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Demonicrats 153,775
Guess which school 3 hr whomever it may c... 1
Dudley Hilton 4 hr Missing the Dud 10
Who won 4 hr whomever 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Bill 26,279
•••
•••
•••

Pineville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pineville People Search