'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
47,001 - 47,020 of 146,844 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

joedoakes202 • 20 hours ago • parent
“Even in our sleep, pain which cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart until, in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom through the awful grace of God.”

Dear Mr. Obama,

When a black President condones the actions of black r ac i st s he is instigating violence, when his Vice President steps up to the microphone and invokes the horrific imagery of being enslaved by the raw force of iron and steel born on the human spirit as well as the body one can only conclude that he is trying to harvest votes in the same manner those slave owners in the past were demanding they harvest their cotton. One can only dream of what Phyllis Wheatly would think of such ignorance from the first black President. I’ve little doubt she would quickly look upon Mr. Biden and see him for what he is; an idiot miscast in his role by a sleeping public and horrific misfortune. But you Mr. Obama and the rest of your ilk are well aware of your history, and how you consistently pervert it to your twisted and nefarious ends.

One wonders what you Mr. Biden, and Mrs. Clinton, said during the local Mensa meeting. Did you discuss how better to pervert and abuse the American public? Did you discuss a brain transplant for Mr. Biden? Did Mrs. Clinton pull out the shoe polish and then try to make Mr. Biden more authentically “down for the struggle?” Because a recent shooting in South Africa is just one more piece of evidence as to what happens when economics runs afoul of human nature. You see there were, I say were because 30+ of them are dead, these black miners striking because of poor working conditions and pay. In this one I’d be on their side. But, instead of sitting down and working it out, they were slaughtered by black police officers. In the old days one would see an image of white south africans holding Steven Biko without charge only to slaughter him later. What’s your perverted racist, and possibly fascist, form of thinking now say as to this most recent example of what happens when you run out of someone else’s money say to you? It tells me that for all the lefts good intentions all they will do in the end is get me and others k i l l e d for no reason.

I’m not going to sit here and say that some people aren’t full of hate for people for all sorts of reasons. I’m not going to sit here and say I’ve got the perfect solution to the worlds problems. Nor am I going to start carrying around peace signs, smoking dope, and wearing those stupid glasses I wore in high school because I thought that stupid song that John Lennon sang (Imagine) bore some deep hidden truth. I was an idiot then. I even looked like one. One can clearly give that title to Joe Biden now. In fact if it was my job to protect him, which if it was my duty to do I would do so happily and professionally, I would change his code name to “Biko.” Why? To honor those who have actually faced evil and died fighting for good.

The Romney/Ryan team are going to look for Americans of every race, color, and creed, to fill the hundreds of thousands of positions required to get this nation running like it should. They are going to be looking for integrity, competence, and character. America is full of these people. I run into them all of the time in private industry. Even when I’m shopping at Staples for the stuff I need to get my job done and build what I hope is a good idea so I can one day get it on those shelves. I’ve little doubt the customer that buys it is not going to consider the race of the person that made it. Their only concern is going to be does it work?

Well, Sir, the American public are about to apply the same criteria to you, and that idiot Mr. Biden, I have extreme confidence in their ability to recognize the need for a change in leadership. Even Mr. Biden could see the wisdom in that.

Respectfully,
Joe Doakes
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/10/04/naacp-...
NUTS 4 Mitt

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Romney now says about his 47% remarks…

” In this case I said something that’s just completely wrong”

But what about the posters, commentators and bloggers that defended his 47% statements?

Was Romney wrong when he said them? Or was he right?

Or is he wrong now when he says he was wrong then?

Or is he right now and he was wrong then?

And what about those of you who defended his comments…

Were you right when you defended his statements?

Or were you wrong as Romney now says?

Or is Romney wrong to call the statements wrong?

Gee, it gets confusing when you try to defend a flip-flopper who’s willing to sell you out for votes, doesn’t it?

But all you idiots keep trying to!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Several parts to this series...
----------

Introduction
The Obama you don't know

http://washingtonexaminer.com/introduction-th...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Malwarebytes...
Haven't tried 'speedy pro'
Instead of 'Windows Defender'
I have Microsoft Security Essentials... MSE
I try different things, always change my passwords, defrag, all that... don't know what is going on. I'll check out the speedy pro....
TV ad about PC-Matic.Have you tried that?I am having a little trouble also.Has to do with the internet connection.Be on and all of a sudden it cuts me off and refuses to work.Have to cut it off,wait an hour,then try again.It may not happen for days,then goes on and on doing the same thing.Haven`t found the cause yet.Irritating but not a real problem.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Hope this goes through?
I've been cut off from the world!
No INTERNET No TV!
It's trying to work? They say it's broadband interference?No kidding! They told me to read a book or go out for dinner. For real!
Part of the area is ok...my neighborhood was out completely
Still having freaky things happening with computer.
It's been rejecting my posts???
AGGRAVATING!!!
I'd like to thank everyone for your kind words yesterday! Sorry I couldn't reply!
I got wore out trying to post ;(
TOFY
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

NUTS 4 Mitt wrote:
But what about the posters, commentators and bloggers that defended his 47% statements?
Gee, it gets confusing when you try to defend a flip-flopper who’s willing to sell you out for votes, doesn’t it?
"Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax," Romney said, and that his role "is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Romney later told reporters at a news conference called to address the remarks: "It's not elegantly stated, let me put it that way. I was speaking off the cuff in response to a question. And I'm sure I could state it more clearly in a more effective way than I did in a setting like that."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

Not sure on the percentage....but ...
I "agree" with this!
Especially after seeing this... >>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
Hope this goes through?
No INTERNET No TV!
It's trying to work? They say it's broadband interference?No kidding! They told me to read a book or go out for dinner. For real!
AGGRAVATING!!!
I'd like to thank everyone for your kind words yesterday! Sorry I couldn't reply!
TOFY
It came through TOFY. AL and I have both had problems with our computers also. I am wondering if we opened a link with a virus. I think I have mine cleaned up and corrected.
Ajay

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax," Romney said, and that his role "is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."
Romney later told reporters at a news conference called to address the remarks: "It's not elegantly stated, let me put it that way. I was speaking off the cuff in response to a question. And I'm sure I could state it more clearly in a more effective way than I did in a setting like that."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
Not sure on the percentage....but ...
I "agree" with this!
Especially after seeing this... >>>
Romney pays no taxes.
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

NUTS 4 Mitt wrote:
So Romney, an honest man, admits he was wrong on certain points that he stated. Are we supposed to crucify him because he admitted he was wrong to a certain point about what he said? Your ilk thinks we should allow Obama to lie and lie and lie and never hold his feet to the fire. He never has to admit he is wrong, does he? And he has been wrong about many MANY things.

It takes an adult, a mature man to come back and say that he thinks he was wrong. All of America is STILL waiting for Obama to mature and step up and man up about his MANY wrongdoings in the last 4 years.

You are trying to make this a big deal by repeating and repeating and repeating. You think it takes the focus off of Obama's lies. Think again moron, think again. I find it refreshing that a politician admits he is wrong or has changed his opinion. We sure never EVER got that for Obama.

Now to put the focus back on the important news of the week...Romney handed Obama his ass in the debates. Focus on that bay-beee!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
TV ad about PC-Matic.Have you tried that?I am having a little trouble also.Has to do with the internet connection.Be on and all of a sudden it cuts me off and refuses to work.Have to cut it off,wait an hour,then try again.It may not happen for days,then goes on and on doing the same thing.Haven`t found the cause yet.Irritating but not a real problem.
I've seen that...
Haven't tried it...
Mine had been going thru little glitches like your for awhile...
Called my provider about that.
It was doing it thru them...
This time no outages reported thru them.

I went ahead with SpeedyPro...
A $10 off coupon today ;-)$30 ...
Seems to be doing ok for now.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Dear God people!!! Look what the crazy libs are saying now!!!!

As usual when a headline is a question, the answer is no. But the theory that Romney used a cheat sheet is being widely circulated – and believed – in liberal communities like the Daily Kos and Reddit, and was picked up by the Newsweek site The Daily Beast.

The theory came out of a video clip from the debate, where Romney is clearly seen taking a white item out of his pocket and placing it over his notebook on the debate podium.

The Romney camp have taken the trouble to rebut the accusation, telling Buzzfeed that "'It's a handkerchief,'" and "not an illicit list of zingers."

Other journalists confirm that Romney is clearly seen using a handkerchief during the debate – as pictured above.

This "hankygate" theory seems to be the liberal counterpart to today's conservative theories that Obama rigged the jobs numbers. Both theories suggest that intense partisanship close to the election is making some sectors of the blogosphere become mildly unhinged.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
Hope this goes through?
No INTERNET No TV!
AGGRAVATING!!!
TOFY
Hey 'tofy'
Glad to see you back :)
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
So Romney, an honest man, admits he was wrong on certain points that he stated. Are we supposed to crucify him because he admitted he was wrong to a certain point about what he said? Your ilk thinks we should allow Obama to lie and lie and lie and never hold his feet to the fire. He never has to admit he is wrong, does he? And he has been wrong about many MANY things.
It takes an adult, a mature man to come back and say that he thinks he was wrong. All of America is STILL waiting for Obama to mature and step up and man up about his MANY wrongdoings in the last 4 years.
You are trying to make this a big deal by repeating and repeating and repeating. You think it takes the focus off of Obama's lies. Think again moron, think again. I find it refreshing that a politician admits he is wrong or has changed his opinion. We sure never EVER got that for Obama.
Now to put the focus back on the important news of the week...Romney handed Obama his ass in the debates. Focus on that bay-beee!
Great response!!!!!
Ajay

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
Dear God people!!! Look what the crazy libs are saying now!!!!
As usual when a headline is a question, the answer is no. But the theory that Romney used a cheat sheet is being widely circulated – and believed – in liberal communities like the Daily Kos and Reddit, and was picked up by the Newsweek site The Daily Beast.
The theory came out of a video clip from the debate, where Romney is clearly seen taking a white item out of his pocket and placing it over his notebook on the debate podium.
The Romney camp have taken the trouble to rebut the accusation, telling Buzzfeed that "'It's a handkerchief,'" and "not an illicit list of zingers."
Other journalists confirm that Romney is clearly seen using a handkerchief during the debate – as pictured above.
This "hankygate" theory seems to be the liberal counterpart to today's conservative theories that Obama rigged the jobs numbers. Both theories suggest that intense partisanship close to the election is making some sectors of the blogosphere become mildly unhinged.
Dear God people?

Who are the God people?
Ajay

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Great response!!!!!
Has Romney said he was sorry for fleeing to France when he was supposed to be in Viet Nam?
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Big story coming out now on FOX about oversea's campaign donation scandal which Obama is trying to keep quiet.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Ajay wrote:
<quoted text>Dear God people?
Who are the God people?
They are the good people I like on this thread!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

I used to have a wireless set-up...
Then went back to wired.
I think it is better.
Also, mine comes thru a cable, not a telephone line.
I have a cell phone only, just me, so no need for a home line :)
Had a cell for years. Used to have internet on it.
10 bucks a month.
Couldn't get youtube or anything like that on it...
Don't want 'anything' on cell now, but to call.
Well, unlimited text too :)

The cable way for DSL is much, much better than phone line, I have found out.
Alley Oops

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Obama libs flipping their lids ,its really starting to snell . Nothing in their hats but fear and snell of sh!t .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Pineville Forum right now

Search the Pineville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
how do you stop feeling hate when someone has h... (May '10) 55 min Mbkm 99
Bad water bills 1 hr Just saying 9
Charles overton 2 hr Just saying 4
Mountain Cold Case - Jennifer Bailey - 1990 (Apr '10) 4 hr stephanie 362
hot girls in pineville 4 hr yeah 7
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr ohhahh 26,209
Angela Jones 6 hr DudeMan 5
BC School Funds Missing ??? 6 hr What 24
•••