'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 270678 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#49861 Sep 26, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
TOFY, I agree that we should not assume who wtf is or what he does, but I do think his posts are about the most vicious and vulgar ones on here. I don't mind if someone disagrees with me or even vehemently disagrees with me. I do have issues with wtf's personal attacks and insults. I have experienced them and they are not pleasant. I really let him get to me for a while but have learned to "ignore" him as I was playing into his game.
Yes my point was merely stating he has his right to say his vulgarities however unpleasant they maybe.
If the moderators so choose they could pull his posts anytime?
You seen I got slammed awhile ago for no apparent reason?
None that I could tell?
BTW thank you!
tofy

Murray, KY

#49862 Sep 26, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should read his past replies to me over the past several weeks before you defend him. If you attack me then you can always expect me to attack you. There not be one time that I back down from personal attacks thrown at me. My comment to him was meant to sting. Also I am right when it come to the honest debates here because I back it with history and fact finding.
Simply put this is just another case of liberals such as yourself defending the attacker, instead of reviewing the facts.
He attacks everyone including me!
He doesn't speak for all democrats nor do you speak for all republicans.
Heck sometimes I'm just speaking for me no partisanship involved!
Just making conversation sometimes.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49863 Sep 26, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>So now you're suggesting that "you liberals" post lies and myths. Perhaps our perspective doesn't meet you non-compromising position on the truth.
Maybe a dissertation in Conservative absolute truths is in order!
Or you could just post a link to Glenn Beck...either or?
I know every word uttered from his tongue is purely God sent truth.
Right? No MYTHS OR LIES there?
You wreak with hypocrisy...sir!
Perhaps you might form your own politic party,but I shutter to think
your members would die from back-biting before your reached the polls!
You're making assumptions. And yet again you haven't done your homework. Go back and review some of the postings that I replied to and look at what the topic I was responding to you will notice that when I respond that I usually post links that support the factual content, so if it is a lie or a myth then I will call it that; and no I will not sugarcoat it! And as far as your stab at attacking conservative talk radio goes; I take that as you obviously don't care for it, and thatís ok, that is you opinion but it really doesn't have a thing to do with what we are talking about here and if you see hypocrisy then you should call it but when you do have some facts to back it up because that's what I do. You let the facts of my argument emotionally upset you and it shouldn't. I realize that this shakes the foundation of your liberal stance which is what I want to see happen. I just believe that most if not all of you liberals don't even know the facts of your argument. On a closing point, do some homework for once before you post, fact find your argument don't just make blank statement for shock value, actually try to know more about what you believe instead of repeating some crazy on UTUBE.
Thurman

Ashland, KY

#49864 Sep 26, 2012
I have often wondered why it is that conservatives are called the "right' and liberals are called the 'left". Then I found this verse in the bible.

" The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left" ECCLESIASTES 10: 2 . NIV
Thus sayeth the lord. Amen.
Can't get any simpler than that.

Now for the spelling lesson:
The last four letters in American....... I CAN
The last four letters in Republican......I CAN
The last four letters in Democrats....'Rats'...
End of lesson. Test to follow in November, 2012
Remember , November is rodent removal month.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#49865 Sep 26, 2012
Thurman wrote:
I have often wondered why it is that conservatives are called the "right' and liberals are called the 'left". Then I found this verse in the bible.
" The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left" ECCLESIASTES 10: 2 . NIV
Good One! LMAO!!!

Murray, KY

#49866 Sep 26, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making assumptions. And yet again you haven't done your homework. Go back and review some of the postings that I replied to and look at what the topic I was responding to you will notice that when I respond that I usually post links that support the factual content, so if it is a lie or a myth then I will call it that; and no I will not sugarcoat it! And as far as your stab at attacking conservative talk radio goes; I take that as you obviously don't care for it, and thatís ok, that is you opinion but it really doesn't have a thing to do with what we are talking about here and if you see hypocrisy then you should call it but when you do have some facts to back it up because that's what I do. You let the facts of my argument emotionally upset you and it shouldn't. I realize that this shakes the foundation of your liberal stance which is what I want to see happen. I just believe that most if not all of you liberals don't even know the facts of your argument. On a closing point, do some homework for once before you post, fact find your argument don't just make blank statement for shock value, actually try to know more about what you believe instead of repeating some crazy on UTUBE.
I don't recall having debated any subject with you. So why would I waste my time time reading some diatribe you posted way back when.
As far as emotionally upset you're talking to the "Dude" man! I rarely get upset...especially over politics!
Whatever makes you think liberals don't know facts is your problem not mine.
Maybe your liberal friends are uninformed...mine are quite intelligent and so are my conservative friends. Just ask them? They're all over this thread!
Fact find what? Again you think your saying something new...lol
Some secret...leaked from RNC headquarters..or sent to you in cryptic
code!
I'll give you points for making me smile this afternoon...and I even missed 420..dang!
Shadowlands

Cadiz, KY

#49867 Sep 26, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not compromise on the lies or the myths that you liberals post. And there is nothing pompous about it. I will never ever be a victim, nor will i portray one! If one of you liberals post a lie or a myth then I will be there to show the facts of it, so if you call that pompous then it makes me wonder what you call the truth. Also I don't know what high mountain you're talking about but if you don't like the way I present the facts then I suggest you not post the lie. Till then buy an airplane with bailout money.
"you liberals" "you liberals". Here's a suggestion. How about dealing with people as individuals? Are you capable of that? You don't have the market cornered on "the truth" no matter how deeply you wish to believe that. And opinions are not facts. So far, that's all I've seen from you...opinions, and some pretty ugly ones at that. You're obviously operating with a different definition of facts than the one commonly accepted. Now, how about dialing back the bombast and actually communicating?
Anonymous

Boise, ID

#49868 Sep 26, 2012
Thurman wrote:
YEP,can't get any simpler than that.Extermination of one type of people sounds more like it came from hitler.

Murray, KY

#49869 Sep 26, 2012
Thurman wrote:
Ah! History gota love it!

The political terms Left and Right were coined during the French Revolution (1789Ė1799), referring to the seating arrangement in the Estates General: those who sat on the left generally supported the radical changes of the revolution, including the creation of a republic and secularization,[5] while those on the right were supportive of the traditional institutions of the Old Regime.

Kinda just stuck..huh?
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#49870 Sep 26, 2012
Well I have something to say; as usual I couldnít care less who likes it or does not! Some of you new people are giving a friend of mine a bit too much unwarranted shit! That person is ĎThis Oneís for Youí, he admits he smokes pot; so do I and I have a Masterís degree and teach college; what the hell is the big deal with that? I have smoked it for over 40 years and Iím OK! There goes that big Government lie out the damn window! He is a Democrat, so what; doesnít he have that right in America? I have a right to be a Republican and I am. I donít agree with him defending wtf; however he is right about wtf having the same Constitutional rights as we all do, including the first amendment! That little bastard wtf has called my dead mother all kinds of names, and yes I would beat his ass to a pulp if I ever find out who he is! That is just my opinion to which I have a right, and I am a bit high strung! TOFY is courteous and respectful to the people he responds to; we could all learn a lesson from that, myself in particular! I learned after a long time to ignore wtf, except once in a while; he really is not worth the effort! It does not matter what you say to wtf, he will not go away!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#49871 Sep 26, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I sincerely hope that one day you will be able pull your head out of your arse ...
You have never managed to, Frank!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49872 Sep 26, 2012
Just about "everything" I put on here is backed up by "links" that ANYone can go to and READ for themselves...

A person has to be "discerning in what to "believe" or not, as far as being fact. I tend to believe "conservative" sites more so than liberal, altho, I have put liberal sites on here too!

I do NOT follow Glen Beck! There are more than enuf people to get news from without turning to him. Rush Limbaugh is another one I do NOT follow.

If ANYone does NOT like WHAT I post...
They can...

SCROLL & ROLL...

because IF they do reply in a negative way...
Most of the time, they will get LIKE in return!

I "treat" as I "get treated"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49873 Sep 26, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Your Arrogance is what is offending!This is an open forum and because his "rants'" don't meet your standard of civility..you ask people to ignore him.
Then by looking in your crystal ball you can tell he smokes weed and drinks cheap beer.
Go back and play your xbox kid the adults are talking. How much more condescending can one be...oh yeah (remove dirt and slime)really now?
That was so sophisticated!
Go on being delusional and pretending you have the market cornered on
proper topix etiquette!
Pat yourself on the back while your at it for your unlimited political genius! I'm glad you hold yourself in such high regard...someone needs to!
tofy
WHY did you do this?
Are You Kidding

Riverside, IL

#49874 Sep 26, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
Well I have something to say; as usual I couldnít care less who likes it or does not! Some of you new people are giving a friend of mine a bit too much unwarranted shit! That person is ĎThis Oneís for Youí, he admits he smokes pot; so do I and I have a Masterís degree and teach college; what the hell is the big deal with that? I have smoked it for over 40 years and Iím OK! There goes that big Government lie out the damn window! He is a Democrat, so what; doesnít he have that right in America? I have a right to be a Republican and I am. I donít agree with him defending wtf; however he is right about wtf having the same Constitutional rights as we all do, including the first amendment! That little bastard wtf has called my dead mother all kinds of names, and yes I would beat his ass to a pulp if I ever find out who he is! That is just my opinion to which I have a right, and I am a bit high strung! TOFY is courteous and respectful to the people he responds to; we could all learn a lesson from that, myself in particular! I learned after a long time to ignore wtf, except once in a while; he really is not worth the effort! It does not matter what you say to wtf, he will not go away!
Well said!!!!!
Are You Kidding

Riverside, IL

#49875 Sep 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Just about "everything" I put on here is backed up by "links" that ANYone can go to and READ for themselves...
A person has to be "discerning in what to "believe" or not, as far as being fact. I tend to believe "conservative" sites more so than liberal, altho, I have put liberal sites on here too!
I do NOT follow Glen Beck! There are more than enuf people to get news from without turning to him. Rush Limbaugh is another one I do NOT follow.
If ANYone does NOT like WHAT I post...
They can...
SCROLL & ROLL...
because IF they do reply in a negative way...
Most of the time, they will get LIKE in return!
I "treat" as I "get treated"
Also well said!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49876 Sep 26, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Your Arrogance is what is offending!This is an open forum and because his "rants'" don't meet your standard of civility..you ask people to ignore him.
Then by looking in your crystal ball you can tell he smokes weed and drinks cheap beer.
Go back and play your xbox kid the adults are talking. How much more condescending can one be...oh yeah (remove dirt and slime)really now?
That was so sophisticated!
Go on being delusional and pretending you have the market cornered on
proper topix etiquette!
Pat yourself on the back while your at it for your unlimited political genius! I'm glad you hold yourself in such high regard...someone needs to!
tofy
Why did you do this?
You do realize you are "doing" the same thing.
Don't you...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49877 Sep 26, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Well would you look at that -- American Lady's lapdog is barking ...
What's your problem?
He happens to be a "good" person...
MORE than I can say for you!

Woof woof
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49878 Sep 26, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
12 And forgive us our trespassers as we forgive those who trespass
against us.why don't you take that to the Indian Reservations and see what they have to say about that.
I KNOW how some of the Indians feel. I've been on "forums" with some! They were for Ron Paul! Now they are for Romney !!!

The ones I've talked to NEVER were for obot!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49879 Sep 26, 2012
Cornered Cat wrote:
<quoted text> Well unlike you !.. she doesn't wear the brown paper bag .
Thanks CC, and I'll leave it at that :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49881 Sep 26, 2012
NuckingFuts wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a queer aren't you?
You "are" just asking for iT "here" aren't you?
Best be gone....GNAT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BCHS Basketball coach 4 min Fair game 39
OK Albey 1 hr LMFAO 3
KMLF name change 1 hr The queen 11
119 brocks (Nov '09) 2 hr Guess who 27
Standoff 6 hr Worried sick 4
Hott off the press 6 hr listener 10
Frankie Smith and his tatoos 7 hr Hi tech redneck 1

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance