Next Last
unforgotton

United States

#1 Nov 11, 2008
what do you all think about her???
ThoseOneGirls

Richmond, KY

#3 Nov 11, 2008
Well my granddaughter Becca goes to school with her. Becca has told me that she is real skank. I'm pretty sure that is the word that she used. She said that she doesn't know how to treat people the way others should be treated.
micha

United States

#4 Nov 12, 2008
what a minute heather is not a skank and shes a very nice person so shut up grandma a matter of fact shes one of the nicest people i know
Shamey Shamey

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Nov 12, 2008
ThoseOneGirls wrote:
Well my granddaughter Becca goes to school with her. Becca has told me that she is real skank. I'm pretty sure that is the word that she used. She said that she doesn't know how to treat people the way others should be treated.
You are a grown woman. You should know better than to get on here and talk trash about a kid. How would you feel if someone was saying things about Becca on here?
Jon

Madisonville, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2008
Shes a cool chic!!
Pineville

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Nov 14, 2008
Shes awesome HER BROTHER DIED IN IRAQ FOR YOU PEOPLE YOU SHOULD FALL TO YOUR KNEES FOR HER.
Pineville

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Nov 14, 2008
Boy I love my sarcastic side.
nasty

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Nov 14, 2008
Was her brothers name mark from right fork.
Pineville

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Nov 14, 2008
To my knowlegde she doesnt even have a brother.
DenverGirl

AOL

#11 Nov 15, 2008
Heather is nice person, but she does not have a brother..But she has 2 sisters.
STATEMENT

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Nov 15, 2008
Is it possible that more than one person could have the same name in common?(rhetorical question)
AIDILAUDI

Somerset, KY

#13 Dec 15, 2008
are you all talking about pam collet's daughter?
unforgotton

Pineville, KY

#14 Dec 19, 2008
no shes julie grays daughter page patterson and erica patterson sister
curious

Bolivar, TN

#15 Dec 19, 2008
ThoseOneGirls wrote:
hmmmmm.... sounds like you are probably becca, not becca's grandmother. shame shame using your grandmother to bash a girl you dont like.
why why why

Kennett, MO

#16 Dec 30, 2008
Why does everyone keep talking about this girl?! Isn't she just a kid??
mee

Hershey, PA

#17 Dec 31, 2008
why why why wrote:
Why does everyone keep talking about this girl?! Isn't she just a kid??
Cause they are haters!
bitch

Middlesboro, KY

#18 Jan 25, 2009
shes a hoe for real, she flirts wit anyone and everybody, and she gets engaged to everyone she dates wats up wit dat..
whatdafu

Pineville, KY

#19 Jan 28, 2009
no she dont im her sister and i know her shes not a hoe maybe your just jealouse that u cant get a guy and she can
check it out

Waco, KY

#20 Jan 28, 2009
whatdafu wrote:
no she dont im her sister and i know her shes not a hoe maybe your just jealouse that u cant get a guy and she can
iam a guy but i wouldnt have her she is a hoe..she sleeps with ever one she meets my br use too date her she did him very bad what is she going too school to be a full time hoe well she has got that over with..time too move on ???
bitch

Middlesboro, KY

#21 Feb 4, 2009
whatdafu wrote:
hun you might be her sister but you really dont know her that well when she comes to skewl saying shes engaged to everyone hello take another look or hear her or maybe just get to know her a lil bit better, and me jealious and cant get a guy, hunn im fuckin married , get over your self come up witch some better come backs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burgers hut 1 hr Hamburgler 1
Karen Slusher (Mar '13) 3 hr David 28
Slumlords of Bell County renting dumps. 3 hr Homely 11
Keeping Grandkids away from Grandparents.. (Apr '10) 6 hr One step closer 149
Beth howard 14 hr his girl 2
videoing law enforcement 19 hr you know 40
Drugs in Dorton Branch 23 hr Zig zag 18
More from around the web

Pineville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE