James

Middlesboro, KY

#93 Nov 2, 2008
I wish they all would disappear....Barry mayes and travis couch were complete perverts.

Who cares who left just as long as they leave that is so fine by me.
disgusted

New Market, TN

#96 Aug 21, 2009
big tater wrote:
The idiot before Madon ruined everything for everyone. I always did about anything I wanted in Pineville in the 90's. People are just picking on Bob because he is a good Christian,and no one wants religion mixed in with politics. I am glad the police officers have left. They were always picking on me.
He is a good Christian? Is this the same man that gave drugs for votes? Had many girlfriends....would tell women to give him the "mayor's salute" and point at his crouch? There isn't anything Christian about him, so don't run down the name of Jesus by using Bob's name in the same sentence...
pure facts

Middlesboro, KY

#97 Aug 21, 2009
Pecker Head wrote:
I like the Shanester......he's a pretty funny dude. He hardly bugs anyone unless they are a total poop head. Give'em a break, his wife is about to pop out a baby. How many skinny pregnant woman have you seen lately? There just trying to have a family like everyone else. Who doesn't deserve that? Besides, if the city don't do something to get some officers in there to replace mays and couch so the ones left can have some help, I would say Shane will be gone soon too.
looks like you were right. he's back at the sheriff's department where he can do his job. pineville and its inability to change has sucessfully ran off another good cop. gary is the only one of the old guys left but he'll probably retire before long just so he won't have to deal with that place anymore either. they have a bunch of new guys down there now...anyone want to wager on how soon they'll get fed up and leave?
bossman

United States

#98 Aug 21, 2009
you people need to hire barney fife.
citizens arrest.
yep yep

Bolivar, TN

#99 Aug 21, 2009
Pineville doesn't want to change. People would have to actually work then. They would have to get off their butts and make an honest living. I wish things would change for the good. We need jobs around here. We need factories, stores, etc. Come on people. You all say we need this so lets do it instead of being on here complaining about it. Get people in office that will make the difference. Not because they are your friends.
Progress

Beattyville, KY

#100 Aug 21, 2009
We had agreat force when Hendrickson was mayor. A lot of pride and leadership under Johnny Collins.Before them we had a lawless town. Haven't had any leadership under Madon or Rader. Don't know why they wanted the job. Bob fixed a tot lot that nobody uses and Rader hasn't done a damn thing but put her lovely mug on the front page of the Sun.
reality

Winchester, KY

#101 Aug 21, 2009
JC for Mayor? He intimidated and harrassed half the people that voted against the city going wet. He and BH rode around in the cruiser, stopping in front of the churches that were against it. Another dud is our State Rep. Someone needs to go to the Ky Attorney General's office and ask under the Freedom of Information Act for the charges he filed against the Dry Forces. Some of the folks had to spends tens of thousands of dollars just to stay out of prison because of old RN and GS. Old deacon Rick! With friends like that, who needs enemies. He attended the Dry Forces meetings and made a bee line to MB just like the good lap dog he is. He can't use the bathroom unless he asks MB for permission.
omg

Bolivar, TN

#102 Aug 21, 2009
If a certain officer who has been named on this site picked up a teenager for breaking curfew, called his mother to come get him but no charges were filed (he's never been in trouble before) Is it legal for that officer to threaten that child? Example: "If you ever run from me again I'll break both your fu..ing legs"?
Licker

Georgetown, KY

#103 Aug 21, 2009
reality wrote:
JC for Mayor? He intimidated and harrassed half the people that voted against the city going wet. He and BH rode around in the cruiser, stopping in front of the churches that were against it. Another dud is our State Rep. Someone needs to go to the Ky Attorney General's office and ask under the Freedom of Information Act for the charges he filed against the Dry Forces. Some of the folks had to spends tens of thousands of dollars just to stay out of prison because of old RN and GS. Old deacon Rick! With friends like that, who needs enemies. He attended the Dry Forces meetings and made a bee line to MB just like the good lap dog he is. He can't use the bathroom unless he asks MB for permission.
You need to stop taking your medicine, or start taking it correctly. There is certainly something wrong with you. You are definitely blowing in the wind. 1. You should go ahead and spell out the names, and not be a coward. RICK NELSON never did anything against the dry forces. Truth be known, the moist vote was almost lost because RICK NELSON would not support the moist vote, even though he wanted to see the hotel done for the economy and the 80 + jobs it would bring.
You are correct that JOHN COLLINS and BRUCE HENDRICKSON drove around town, that was their job. Instead of wasting "city bought gasoline" for two cars, Then Mayor, Hendrickson, rode at least one trip around town with then Chief Collins each day for reports and updates. That was done in one car. Hendrickson did not drive around and around all day. He certainly did not drive around in his pajamas. Finally, JOHN COLLINS, never harrassed anyone other than a--holes, that needed to be corrected or arrested.
Do some homework before you start slandering people. I understand that putting the truth up on here is ok. But if you put up lies, you can be sued. So, if I were you, I would take small steps!
The people you have talked about on here can take the truth. Obviously, you can not.
lol

Middlesboro, KY

#104 Aug 22, 2009
omg wrote:
If a certain officer who has been named on this site picked up a teenager for breaking curfew, called his mother to come get him but no charges were filed (he's never been in trouble before) Is it legal for that officer to threaten that child? Example: "If you ever run from me again I'll break both your fu..ing legs"?
well maybe his mom shouldn't have let him run around after curfew...obviously didn't care about where her kid was. and he probably shouldn't have ran from the police.
Oldun from Pineville

United States

#105 Aug 22, 2009
Pineville was going in the right direction when Bruce was mayor. Whoever sponsored Bob Madon's last run should be ashamed. It set Pineville back 10 years.
answerthequestio n

Bolivar, TN

#106 Aug 22, 2009
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
well maybe his mom shouldn't have let him run around after curfew...obviously didn't care about where her kid was. and he probably shouldn't have ran from the police.
His mom didn't let him, he was suppose to be in for the night staying with his cousin but teenagers sometimes make the wrong choices. No he shouldn't have run either but was scared. Now since you know everything can you answer the question? I don't think anything you said excuses this officer for threatening to break someones legs. Once he picked him up then his job was done. No need for threats of physical harm. I guess in your opinion it would have been fine if he had followed through with the threat and broke his legs.
Licker

Georgetown, KY

#107 Aug 22, 2009
Hundreds, no thousands, no millions of parents, let alone cops, school teachers, and friends, have said many many times out of sheer care something like, "If I catch you doing this again, I'll break your neck"!!!! I can't count the times my own dear mother told me that. Of course she never broke my neck, she just didn't want me doing bad stuff. So complain all you want. One thing is for sure, you should be on your hands and knees thanking whoever your trashing above. Shame on you for again picking on someone that saved your kids ass.
sad

Winchester, KY

#108 Aug 22, 2009
Are you guys talking about bill dye is he the
one to controle some of the votes.
He is much too nice for all tht crap.
omg

Bolivar, TN

#109 Aug 22, 2009
Licker wrote:
Hundreds, no thousands, no millions of parents, let alone cops, school teachers, and friends, have said many many times out of sheer care something like, "If I catch you doing this again, I'll break your neck"!!!! I can't count the times my own dear mother told me that. Of course she never broke my neck, she just didn't want me doing bad stuff. So complain all you want. One thing is for sure, you should be on your hands and knees thanking whoever your trashing above. Shame on you for again picking on someone that saved your kids ass.
If I wanted to trash anyone I would have mentioned the officers name or filed a formal complaint. This is the only thing I've said regarding Pineville police so what do you mean "again picking on someone"? I do appreciate and respect law enforcement. I just don't think it's necessary to make threats like that. They should follow policy and procedure just like any other professional is expected to in their chosen field of work. Sorry if you don't agree.
Operation Divide

Richmond, KY

#110 Sep 1, 2009
LMMFAO, cant resist this one, current Mayor of Pineville runs Op Unite... meaning she is as worthless as the upper eschilon people who would fool you with cleanups of "everyday joe" whilst aloowing the Big Fish to get fatter and swallow whats left of the "asshole of the world" with their greedy thoughts of a single tier system where all the "holier than thous" try to funnel the drug monies to their family operated businesses and bastard childrens. Thank you Bruce Bennet and Op Unite for Alowing Pig, Lee, Joe, Jay, Alvie, and all the others who never seem to be touched by your efforts to make this place so much safer and cleaner for people to grow up and help line YOUR pockets rather than the low level worthles people who are taking up beds more deserved by crooked politicians, cops, and bastard lawyers who sell their clients out for the first hint of payoff from the "big boys"
Amanda

Winchester, KY

#111 Dec 31, 2010
Barry Mays ruined my life. I trusted him at one time. We started dating but it became to violent. He almost killed me. He also called the people who were taking care of my children and told them horrible lies about me. Since he did this, I haven't been able to contact my children for 7 years. He said he was going to make my life hell after breaking up with him, and he has done so. Barry mays is scum who needs to be destroyed!
lol

Harrogate, TN

#112 Jan 2, 2011
Barry is a first class ass.. he has no scruples or decency.. wont hurt me if I never see his name or skanky arse ever again.
orwood

Georgetown, KY

#113 Jan 2, 2011
Progress wrote:
We had agreat force when Hendrickson was mayor. A lot of pride and leadership under Johnny Collins.Before them we had a lawless town. Haven't had any leadership under Madon or Rader. Don't know why they wanted the job. Bob fixed a tot lot that nobody uses and Rader hasn't done a damn thing but put her lovely mug on the front page of the Sun.
I am curious who will be the next chief of police in Middlesboro. Based on what most people in Pineville think, I sure hope it ain't John Collins.
The people of Pineville are the most intelligent bunch of people I have ever known. They know best what should be done. And, they know best what should be done in Middlesboro.
Perverts

Virgie, KY

#114 Jan 2, 2011
Couch and Mays, this town was way too good for you and i'm glad your both gone. GOOD RIDENCE to the both of you. No one talks of any cops being violent since you've been gone, PRICKS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rickey West (Mar '09) 2 hr typically 9
Superintendent Gilliam got her way again 2 hr Deeper 54
Looting Baltimore 4 hr Walking tall 3
hard worker at pic PAC 8 hr No raise for you 4
police murder 8 hr Mr Ed 62
Hood rats 9 hr Who cares 1
videoing law enforcement 9 hr citizen zane 13
More from around the web

Pineville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE