Holler Crawler Haunted Forest Ride

Holler Crawler Haunted Forest Ride

Posted in the Pineville Forum

BCO

Clarksville, TN

#1 Oct 20, 2009
Hey everyone, the Holler Crawlers will be putting on a Haunted Forest ride on Mountain Drive this Saturday, October 24th, starting at 6 PM past the Bridge to Nowhere. For info just go to www.hollercrawlers.com or email us at [email protected]

Will be a great time for the entire family! Hope to see you there.
Skeeter

Dyer, TN

#2 Oct 24, 2009
Today, Bell County Holler Crawlers Haunted Forest Ride will start at 6:30 p.m.The ride begins at this time,and riders should meet at the Wilderness Trail Off-Road Park located on Hyw 119, which is the "Bridge To No Where". Be there at 6:00 p.m. There will be something for all ages. Come and join in the fun with the Bell County Holler Crawlers, everyone is welcome.
Was there

Bolivar, TN

#3 Oct 24, 2009
We went to this event tonight and had a great time. I had never seen so many four wheelers in my whole life! I cant wait till their next event, I will be there.
Hilton Hefty

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Oct 24, 2009
Was a great ride. Rode there all night and saw it all. Good job to all that played a part in putting this event on.
Silly string goul

AOL

#5 Oct 24, 2009
I had a BLAST scaring the crap out of people, we had well over 100 hundred bikes and anywhere from 200 to 300 people! So glad everyone had a great time, I think it went great considering this was our 1st Haunted Forest Ride! Can't wait till next year!
dot com

Oneida, TN

#6 Oct 25, 2009
My son and I attended, we had a great time, the haunting was awesome. A lot of time and hard work was invested- way to go to all you spooks. The person that jumped out of the forest with the chain saw, that was a class act-great job! Big crowd, good people and lots of riding, thanks to all involved! J.G. owes some folks a hot dog,lol
BOOOO

Richmond, KY

#7 Sep 23, 2012
gonna be awesome

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank Gambrel 8 hr Pineville 24
Wild Dogs 13 hr Ole Dad 3
wet/dry vote 13 hr Ole Dad 11
You wont believe all the money that is stolen f... 23 hr Wymt 6
Jailhouse Romance Wed fred 8
School tax rate going up if we keep these board... Wed Taxman 2
Replace Bell Board Members Wed Watch and see 1

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance