anyone know ben smith?
getitgirl

Oakville, IN

#1 Apr 12, 2009
anyone know ben smith thta works at K F C in pineville? he is sooooo good lookin but i can't get him to talk much. is he just shy or not a socialble person? would like to know more about him he is so cute and sexy.i didnt know his name until i asked around everyone said he is a good boy.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 12, 2009
He is my nephew, yes he's shy, good, hard working.. But last time I talked to him, was seeing someone.. Sorry..

“Believe in yourself”

Since: Apr 09

pineville

#3 Apr 14, 2009
he is my nephew and he's a good boy. he works a lot at K F C. he dates a girl named starr she is a good girl. my best friends daughter.
what

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Apr 14, 2009
love pink wrote:
he is my nephew and he's a good boy. he works a lot at K F C. he dates a girl named starr she is a good girl. my best friends daughter.
you say everyone is your nephew

“Believe in yourself”

pineville

#5 Apr 14, 2009
excuse me, i donot say everyone is my nephew and so is chris happens to be his brother. i gues i dont have to guess who this is. need to shut your month trouble maker. i dont appeciate you posting that other topic about me and yes i know you did it because how else would you know about one. if you have a problem with candy need to take it up with her. anything else you need to get off your chest?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Apr 14, 2009
what wrote:
<quoted text> you say everyone is your nephew
And??? Didn't know there was a limit on relatives here... Where was that posted? So, what was your point again? One more thing.. can you refute her genetics? I mean... Can YOU say they are not related? Didn't think so... Next?
what

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Apr 14, 2009
know you did it?? did what?? dont know what your talking about???

“Believe in yourself”

pineville

#8 Apr 14, 2009
how would you know i said anything about my other nephew unless you were reading on the other site. i hate how you act innocent when you know very well what i'm talking about. quit using other names to cover up who you are. i know you are LOL so dont lie why elae are you bashing me saying you say everyone is your nephew. where did you get that from? go to K F C and ask him if he has a brother named chris why dont you but of course he knows about this.
The Crew Leader

Murray, KY

#9 Apr 1, 2011
I know Benpersonaly, i date him an have been four two years. i work at kfc with him, so i know four a fact hes not with star..
nono

Dyer, TN

#10 Apr 7, 2011
hes wit me gals...
heather

Harrogate, TN

#11 Jul 21, 2011
Me and Ben r back 2-gether, an have been 4 2weeks now.... so all i got 2 say we love eachother so let us be.
lol

Madisonville, KY

#12 May 13, 2012
love pink wrote:
excuse me, i donot say everyone is my nephew and so is chris happens to be his brother. i gues i dont have to guess who this is. need to shut your month trouble maker. i dont appeciate you posting that other topic about me and yes i know you did it because how else would you know about one. if you have a problem with candy need to take it up with her. anything else you need to get off your chest?
i know who this is K.S dont want to spell your name but ill bet the initials fits the name right lmao. ive seen you comment on topix b4 on other things the love pink gave it away.
Kelsie

Madisonville, KY

#13 May 21, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text> i know who this is K.S dont want to spell your name but ill bet the initials fits the name right lmao. ive seen you comment on topix b4 on other things the love pink gave it away.
Yes this is kelsie smith, next??? That is my screen name,Love Pink.
His sista

Clay City, KY

#14 Apr 5, 2013
getitgirl wrote:
anyone know ben smith thta works at K F C in pineville? he is sooooo good lookin but i can't get him to talk much. is he just shy or not a socialble person? would like to know more about him he is so cute and sexy.i didnt know his name until i asked around everyone said he is a good boy.
Hes my brother and yes he is shy always been quiet but once you get to know him hes not like that..but you have to approach him hes very laid back and dosent say much of nothing until you get him talkin..
His sista

Clay City, KY

#15 Apr 5, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text> you say everyone is your nephew
Ben smith is her nephew umm check out the last namesduh smiths love pink is kelsie smith and he lives rite next to kelsie i wuld know cinsiderin im her niece!!
brit

Mayfield, KY

#16 Apr 5, 2013
His sister is a hoe his mom Linda is a hoe and they all live nasty as hell i saw his sister walking the streets other day with that big gap between them legs she looks like a big long neck animal what do they call them giraffe at least that's what her ole man mike calls her.
Juju

Murray, KY

#17 Apr 8, 2013
Lol giraffe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Mrs right 45 min chad S 3
Dorton Branch 1 hr Wondering 5
Jesse Hoskins 4 hr TDL 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr think 811
Bell County High School baseball 7 hr PLS 64
BCHS Football 2017 8 hr 80s chick 15
WATER COMPANY being misused 10 hr No Representation 21

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages