clyde creech

bill bisceglia

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
OMG

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 Oct 22, 2008
alot of people is on something saying he is the best!! ARNETT AND STEELE IS THE BEST FUNERAL HOME!!! the steele's are great people
Seriously

Hershey, PA

#2 Oct 22, 2008
Arthur Jackson hands down!!!
Middlesboro ky

United States

#3 Oct 24, 2008
Ashley Brooks newly licenced....
unknown

Winchester, KY

#4 Oct 24, 2008
me
classy lady

AOL

#5 Oct 25, 2008
creech durham funeral home is the best at least they will help you in your time of need and steele funeral you have to have the money up front and in my case when my mother passsed away unexspected steele didnt give a sh** so i went to durham and jackie, arthur, and old man jack was more they happy to help.. so steeles will never get noone in my family durhams funeral home and all the directors are the best in pineville
crazy

AOL

#6 Oct 25, 2008
creech durhams is the best
Same thing

Hershey, PA

#7 Oct 25, 2008
I had the same thing happen to my family. Arnette and Steele more or less said no insurance, no cash, no funeral. We then contacted Creech-Durham. Was able to work out arrangements with them and they sure made a difficult time a lot less stressful. And did a wonderful job in the process. Our family had always used Arnette and Steele, but we won't anymore. I understand that business is business, but when you are dealing with home town people and their loved ones there should be a level of compassion as well.
the lamb

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Oct 25, 2008
jay at arnett/steele might be ok. but his mrs steele and there son jason will eat you up to your self and when you are gone the will talk about you behine your back i know they did me that way but when you go to anyother funeral home they welcome you and make you fill welcome and they are glad to see you and will help you. clyde creech and his wife will do what ever they can to help you in your time of need and so will jackie and arthur at creech/durham.
jan

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Nov 28, 2008
creech'funrel home in middlesboro they are the best; in middlesboro. such nice people there.all my loveones who have passed are takeing to chreech's god bless chreech funrel home.
CRITIC

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Dec 1, 2008
terrll gibson at arnett steele is the nicest. he is a caring and very sensitive person. he makes everyone feel special. he doesn't treat people differently.
hmmm

Atlanta, GA

#11 Dec 3, 2008
Ashley Brooks is the hottest funeral director
Perry

United States

#12 Dec 3, 2008
Grover is the man!
For Real FACTS

Stanford, KY

#13 Dec 3, 2008
Ashley Brooks is by far the hottest funeral director ever to hit the big city of Pineville. All of the local funeral homes should be knocking down her door.
just watching

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Dec 3, 2008
terrell by far is the most dedicated to this service than anyone else mentioned, not to take away from anyone else though. i think it would be outstanding if he could have his own funeral home. and by the way lol grover is not a funeral director...or an embalmer or anything else....he sweeps the floors and opens the doors, thats about it. He's nice and i like him, but he doesn't do what everyone else does.
Moved away

Hershey, PA

#15 Dec 4, 2008
For Real FACTS wrote:
Ashley Brooks is by far the hottest funeral director ever to hit the big city of Pineville. All of the local funeral homes should be knocking down her door.
Who is Ashley Brooks? Which funeral home she working at? Is she from Pineville?
publishing

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Dec 5, 2008
Bill Bisceglia is rhst. He helped my family out so much. Hes kind, he listens and at the same time he was blunt and honest with us when we needed to hear it. He took the time with us to plan everything and make moms funeral beautiful. I hope he opens his own Funeral Home someday. I will send all my family too
INSIGHT

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Jan 30, 2009
TERRELL GIBSON IS NOT ONLY DEDICATED TO HIS JOB. HE IS DEDICATED TO HELPING PEOPLE IN ANY WAY HE CAN. THIS IS THE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT WE NEEN IN THIS PROFESSION. HE IS A FINE CHRISTIAN MAN WITH A GOOD HEART....
critic

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 May 18, 2009
i hear that durhams has been purchased by a new owner............. ashley brooks ck it out.
friend

Hazard, KY

#19 Aug 26, 2009
critic wrote:
i hear that durhams has been purchased by a new owner.......... ashley brooks ck it out.
Yes it is now Brooks-Durham, she went to school and CCMS in Ohio. She is a funeral Director and Embalmer. She is very good at what she does. She was born and raised in Bell Co. She went to Bell High.
Oldun from Pineville

Kansas City, KS

#20 Aug 27, 2009
Next time I get buried I'm gonna have Jay Steele do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,925
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min Guru 5,313
Who will win for pineville council 31 min Vancleave 14
Britthaven/Mountain View Nursing Home (Feb '12) 1 hr pgirl 21
john swifts lost silver mine no myth (May '13) 3 hr MrsB 5
Prostitutes 4 hr toeazy 59
whos buying any ginsein and how much 5 hr nativeson 1
•••
•••
•••

Pineville Jobs

•••
•••