Tyler Aldridge?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sue

Pineville, KY

#24 Mar 18, 2010
Diamonds wrote:
Hey Sue you have a new man now??? I sure hope so you deserve to be happy for a change....
yea, and i wasn't even looking. it's like it was meant to be. whats so funny is he was under my nose all along. even funnier, his sister is married into the prick (ex-husband)'s family. i actually gotta good one this time. i'm not rushing anything.
connie

Pineville, KY

#25 Mar 23, 2010
sue wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, and i wasn't even looking. it's like it was meant to be. whats so funny is he was under my nose all along. even funnier, his sister is married into the prick (ex-husband)'s family. i actually gotta good one this time. i'm not rushing anything.
damn girl! so i'm taking it you're settlin for this one? don't do it! you got plenty of time!
Diamonds

Middlesboro, KY

#26 Mar 23, 2010
Well Sue Im happy for you..Take your time.I wish you the very best of luck and hope you all the happyness you deserve..GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!
Sue

Pineville, KY

#27 Mar 24, 2010
connie wrote:
<quoted text>
damn girl! so i'm taking it you're settlin for this one? don't do it! you got plenty of time!
shiz, you know me better than that. but i always thought coal miners were hot lol. most important of all, he treats bri like his own, thats what matters most. i know i'm happy, but shes the one who deserves it the most. but i gotta good feelin' this one won't walk away. not saying he's a keeper, just saying he's got potential. as long as he's good to my lil girl and doesn't break her heart, thats all that matters to me.
anonymous

Bolivar, TN

#28 Apr 2, 2010
but he needs too leave everybody else alone .that wants too go ahead with there life and get over amber ,and leave her and danny alone .and get his own life together .who cares how many girls he has been with ,if he doesn't respect his self no more than that.
ugh

Middlesboro, KY

#29 Aug 8, 2012
GREAT IN BED!! ;)
so funny

Middlesboro, KY

#30 Sep 23, 2012
Tyler is a flaming HOMOSEXUAL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue channel cat 2 hr Good one 1
Who plays 2 hr Friday night 1
Puppy lost 2 hr Puppy lost 1
Lost puppy 2 hr Puppylove 1
Star Wars 2 hr Me do 1
Big blue 2 hr Blowout 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr Rogers 728
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages