Tyler is a player. You're a dummy.
Dumbuss

Ripley, TN

#7 Feb 17, 2010
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha GAY!!!
Diamonds

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Feb 18, 2010
Hes NOT gay you dumbass...Tyle lost him mom not to long ago.She was a good lady to so lay off ...
Ali

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Feb 23, 2010
Yes wrote:
Tyler is a player. You're a dummy.
no you're a dummy
yesme

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Mar 16, 2010
yes tyler is a player and he will just use you for sex
anonymous

Bolivar, TN

#12 Mar 16, 2010
yesme wrote:
yes tyler is a player and he will just use you for sex
yes he is and i know that he has had sex with several girls and even cheated on his gf's when they dont give him sex, he will find other girls that will.
megan

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Mar 16, 2010
yes tyler is a player he played me he f$$$ed around on me he is such a player but he is great in bed
hahahaha

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Mar 16, 2010
hes a pu**y and a piese of shit
hmm

Pineville, KY

#15 Mar 17, 2010
it's easy to call someone names, hiding behind a computer. would you do it to his face? hmmm?
anonymous

Bolivar, TN

#16 Mar 17, 2010
hmm wrote:
it's easy to call someone names, hiding behind a computer. would you do it to his face? hmmm?
well no its not cause everything that is being said to him is true cause i have been there and done that and i know from experience wat type of person he rlly is
omg

Middlesboro, KY

#17 Mar 17, 2010
tyler is a great guy and yeah he is a player but if u seen the girls he has been with they do the same thing so it really dont matter tyler dont want a relationship and he is not ready for one
anonymous

Bolivar, TN

#18 Mar 17, 2010
omg wrote:
tyler is a great guy and yeah he is a player but if u seen the girls he has been with they do the same thing so it really dont matter tyler dont want a relationship and he is not ready for one
well not allt the girls he has been with go out and hoe around on the time some do have morals and i do and i just dont go around doing it for the hell of it, some have respect for theirselves
itsalright

Middlesboro, KY

#19 Mar 17, 2010
thats true anonymous some girls does but i dont think he is ready for a relationship he is the type of guy that dont want a gf he wants alot of girls not just one
sue

Pineville, KY

#21 Mar 17, 2010
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
well no its not cause everything that is being said to him is true cause i have been there and done that and i know from experience wat type of person he rlly is
is this amber? he did you wrong, i know, of course he knows. it's not easy to get your heart broken. i love him, and i love you. i've always said i wish you guys had worked out. i know how you feel about him, but as i have learned from experience, if they don't love you back, you can't make them. be glad it wasn't 12 years, a marriage, and a baby later before you ended up splitting.

but listen, as you've seen with me...even when you feel like you don't know how you can go on, a truly wonderful person comes into your life and treats you with amazing respect and love. you can be at the end of your rope and out of the blue, here comes your true knight in shining armor who sweeps you off your feet and takes your breath away. it will happen. didn't think it could ever happen to me, but it did. and it will for you too.

who knows, maybe after tyler gets thru his teenage angst, things will work out, if you're still available. but don't wait around. i've told him over and over he's gonna get root rot messing with diff girls. he's not a bad guy. he's a good kid actually. he bought bri a brand new xbox 360 the other day. he don't do drugs, and he's still in school even after losing his mom. thats amazing. he's just gotta get thru his teenage crap. and lets face it, it usually takes guys a long time to grow up. not talking bad about my brother, it's just a fact of life when it comes to guys.

just remember, you're a beautiful girl and any man will be lucky to have you. and i hope someday you'll get to be my sister in law. you deserve to be happy.
Tyler bestie not his gf

Middlesboro, KY

#22 Mar 18, 2010
I no tyler i think pretty go i am a girl he has never try to have sex with me. He a teenager we have good relationships and bad ones. Maybe he just dont want to be with with someone long. Everyone experiences with datign different people i no i have... Idk really waht to say about him but like sue said he is a good guy he loses his mother and i dont no how that feels but i said it suck butt.. So if u dont like him or think he does this things keep it to ur self he dont need to be brought down no one does
Diamonds

Middlesboro, KY

#23 Mar 18, 2010
Hey Sue you have a new man now??? I sure hope so you deserve to be happy for a change....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happens when we die? 9 min Jerry 9
Land Companies who took all the land should off... 58 min Asking 2
Bridgetonowhere -free road and landowner got a ... 1 hr Asking 1
whose going to app for sch bd 1 hr bigdog 75
Flooding 2 hr Raft man 1
SCOTT Watch 20 hr Rain Rain Rain 3
Verlan Brock Thu need to know 3
Pineville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web