Amber

Pineville, KY

#1 Dec 3, 2008
Dose any know steve fuson if so is he married
lol

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2008
theres two steve fusons one married and ones not....the one from clear creek isnt...

Since: Dec 08

Dyer, TN

#3 Dec 3, 2008
lol!

yea he is....

he used to assistant teach at right fork if im thinking of the right person. he was kinda cool. no one reali liked him tho.....
Amber

Pineville, KY

#4 Dec 3, 2008
i am talking about the one from clear creek
coco

Mayfield, KY

#5 Dec 3, 2008
steve is not a person you need to get involved with. he's a smooth talker who really has nothing but a teaching degree. and yes he is married with children.
i know

Pineville, KY

#6 Dec 4, 2008
the steve i know from clear creek is a nice guy hung out with him a couple years ago as far as i know he isn't married works in the mines.
coco

Mayfield, KY

#7 Dec 4, 2008
the stever fuson i know is 40 and went to bell county high school. he has a sister named patsy. he also worked at right fork elementery.

Since: Dec 08

Dyer, TN

#8 Dec 4, 2008
Amber wrote:
i am talking about the one from clear creek
thats the steve fson im talking about... because before he left for something else (forgot) he ued to help teach math up at right fork. highly strict but he taught good.
lol
rat

Jonesville, VA

#9 Dec 5, 2008
The Steve Fuson I know is from Clear Creek and is not married. He is best friends with Jonathan Shelton, or used to be haven't seen either one of them in a couple of years. They used to go down 25e on wheelies on crotch rockets every time you saw them. He used to work in the mines but I think he dosen't any more. I could find him if you want, I think.
wandering

Pineville, KY

#10 Dec 5, 2008
he is on myspace
Amused

Mayfield, KY

#11 Dec 6, 2008
You people make me sick. I hope Steve Fuson, the teacher, doesn't read this. If he did, he would wonder how in the world you people ever advanced in school. I can't believe how bad the spelling is on here. And the grammer is worse.
april

Murray, KY

#12 Feb 12, 2011
im looking for the steve on clear creek, if ne one sees him or has his number tell him april is looking for him.
mee

Brownsville, TN

#13 Feb 12, 2011
hrh
I know Steve

United States

#14 Feb 20, 2011
Steve the teacher dont bug nobody, leave him alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Golf Carts 1 hr Driver 5
Why has 12 high school baseball players quit Be... 1 hr Daddy Ball 35
Bell County High School baseball 1 hr Daddy Ball 65
Heather 5 hr Blackmall 4
Dorton Branch 7 hr Info 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 10 hr -Christopher Jarvis 812
Looking for Mrs right 11 hr chad S 3

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages