First Prev
of 2
Next Last
old school

Franklin, IN

#22 Mar 1, 2014
Tine is a gold di gger she will sleep with anyone. wonder how jamie. likes his nasty ass bitch she ls wonted by the law thay r looking. for her
really

Dyer, TN

#23 Mar 1, 2014
old school wrote:
Tine is a gold di gger she will sleep with anyone. wonder how jamie. likes his nasty ass bitch she ls wonted by the law thay r looking. for her
listen u ppl make me sick. that's my family and ya she has made mistakes. but no body is perfect. so i suggest u stop for i have ur address found an turn u in for slander. y get on her an judge others. that just shows how dumb u r. ur life must be miserable too talk shit about others. so get a life before u get slandered an in jaik
old school

Columbus, IN

#24 Mar 12, 2014
Tell her to turn her nasity ass in to jail she is wonted some familey u have if she has your bback i feel sorry for u
old school

Columbus, IN

#25 Mar 12, 2014
I hope i see her around she will go to jail i will make dam sure of that dead beat mom gold digger let her do her time sorry pice of work man sorry let Jamie pay her child support she won't work just on her back getting layed
old school

Columbus, IN

#26 Mar 12, 2014
DON'T LAY IT ON LARRY THAT GOLD DIGGER ALL MOST GOT HIM KILED BY UZE SHE WAS THE CAUSE OF ALL THAT THAT'S THE TRUTH SO IT IS WHAT IT IS SHE IS A GOLD DIGGER I SAY SHE HAS ALL MOST DUGG ALL OF JAMIE GOLD O YES IF U SEE HER. BE SURE TO CALL POLICE SHE IS WONTED JAIL TIME SPEND YOUR GOLD JAMIE. TO GET HER OUT HOPE U GOT A LOT OF MONEY JAMIE U GOING TO NEED IT LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankie Smith strips down 2 hr Truth 3
11-year-old boy shoots 6-year-old sister in Bla... 3 hr Podunk-Town 1
Law needs to clean blackmont up 3 hr Podunk-Town 3
Does anyone have info about Roark estate theft ... 8 hr Curious 5
Churches were used as Schools originally 8 hr True American 2
Missing list (Aug '14) 11 hr Angela 7
Walking lady with huge beautiful booty 12 hr Wallsend 9
Carnes found dead. 23 hr wrong 6
has any one who had the flu.did you get a rash ... (Feb '09) Feb 16 Rae 96

Pineville Jobs