Truth

Richmond, KY

#22 Aug 22, 2013
He is AWESOME !
Jimmy Supporter

Corbin, KY

#23 Aug 23, 2013
Marty wrote:
You Know I find it very funny. Every one of you folks like to talk shit about someone that is trying to live there dream. and all you have to do is site around and talk shit about them. Funny that you can not use your real name and let everyone know who you are. have to hide behind some stupid topix site and talk stupid. If you do not like that the boy is trying to make something of his life and From what I see.( Doing One Hell Of A Job Doing It.) you need to grow up. or grow a pair and use your real name.. And what the hell if he is on a check. The boy did his job for this country. and I would say that out of all of you talking shit about him. not one of you has been outside your little town or anything else. You do not know what he went through why he was in. Alot of the guys coming home has problems. And it takes time to get shit worked out. So go fuck yourself on that. Jimmy I stand behind you 100% and every family has problems. Its what you make of yourself that matters. and bud I think you are doing one hell of a job trying to make something of yourself and for your family. Keep up the good work.
Your Friend:
Marty.S and family
I agree with your comment Marty S., and apparently so does about a million other fans. These couple of losers on here don't even compare to the percent of people that are for him. everybody is intitled to their opinion, that's what the voting phone lines are for. but to bad talk someone that apparently you don't even know, is nothing but jealously in my opinion, which Im allow to have due to this still being a free America because of men and women like Jimmy Rose.]Thanks to people like him I can say what I want. If you don't like the young man, that's your right, which you should thank him and other service men and women for. If nothing else, not go around talking trash about someone you have never met or no nothing about. and even if you do know him, you haters aren't much to go around talking and putting people down, when I would just about bet you guys aren't a model citzens HA!, HA!. Vote for whoever you please! just keep your opinions to yourselfs. No one is forcing you all to like him or his music. He doesn't need you all. He's got a million supporters. and Im one of them
Askin for truth

New Tazewell, TN

#24 Aug 23, 2013
Who is he really without all the hype going on? Is he a good ole soul or some1 else? In what way is he lying because I think the truth in all thing's is very important. If you are going to say thing's tell the truth. I do not think people care. They are lookin for a hero. You see we worship men and not God sometimes. Our soul's become like darkness. We have idol's.
Demoralizer

London, KY

#25 Aug 23, 2013
My opinion the truth is he is an awesome pretender! As for her, looks speaks for itself, notice her smirk grin, floating eyes, you can see the scamish greedy evilness in them.

Back to him, if he was all A+ as he appears, my opinion he would not be involved so deep with a married person, can't call her a lady on this end. He in my opinion also has a few scamish ways since he supposedly draws a check on his nerves yet he sings live in front of millions.

He or someone has his mugshots removed from bell co detentions website for what reason? That is covering wrong doings IMO. Is that enough for ya?
Semper fi Jimmy Rose

Corbin, KY

#26 Aug 23, 2013
Demoralizer wrote:
My opinion the truth is he is an awesome pretender! As for her, looks speaks for itself, notice her smirk grin, floating eyes, you can see the scamish greedy evilness in them.
Back to him, if he was all A+ as he appears, my opinion he would not be involved so deep with a married person, can't call her a lady on this end. He in my opinion also has a few scamish ways since he supposedly draws a check on his nerves yet he sings live in front of millions.
He or someone has his mugshots removed from bell co detentions website for what reason? That is covering wrong doings IMO. Is that enough for ya?
You are a sick person the young man served his country as a marine in Iraq he has dream to be a singer and if he draws a check on his nerves he more than deserves it he fought for our freedom put his life on the line he has the awards to prove he served with honor and you question what he does and does not deserve can you erase what it's like to see someone killed to be hated and thinking today might be your last day every time you are sent out to defend this freedom we enjoy when do you think he can earn your respect I bet those boys that did not make it home sure would have been proud of Jimmy a fellow marine do you know what semper fi means it means always faithful and Jimmy was a faithful marine and I hope you enjoy your freedom to be able to be such an idiot and thank those boys that never get to live the dream so you and the rest of us can
Demoralizer

London, KY

#27 Aug 23, 2013
And you are in denial dear!!!!!!!!

Why do you automatically throw the Marine Shield on this topic???????? He nor anyone else spent their entire 4 years in Iraq or the front line fighting.

Just so you know it is getting old also leaving a bad taste. Brings back memories of the Poe guy if ya know what I mean. If by chance you don't know him, my opinion he paved the road for a few with the GI Joe image. Sad thing is that guy could actually sing but killed his dream with lies also, just sayin! Ha Ha guess some didn't stick around for the ending!!

Check him out, especially his story, hmmm seems a little familiar for some reason!!!!!!!!!!

If the Shoe Fits

Harrodsburg, KY

#28 Aug 24, 2013
Demoralizer wrote:
And you are in denial dear!!!!!!!!
Why do you automatically throw the Marine Shield on this topic???????? He nor anyone else spent their entire 4 years in Iraq or the front line fighting.
Just so you know it is getting old also leaving a bad taste. Brings back memories of the Poe guy if ya know what I mean. If by chance you don't know him, my opinion he paved the road for a few with the GI Joe image. Sad thing is that guy could actually sing but killed his dream with lies also, just sayin! Ha Ha guess some didn't stick around for the ending!!
Check him out, especially his story, hmmm seems a little familiar for some reason!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_NoJO0plex4XX
I don't know any MARINES that served in " VIETNAM " that gets a check on their nerves just saying?
sick of it

United States

#29 Aug 24, 2013
I agree with JUDGE, Marty S. Leave the WHOLE name if you want to make a point, of course you'd probably just lie anyway. And no kudos to you or Kathy. Now, just for the record, ALOT OF MEN HAVE SERVED THEIR COUNTRY AND FOR A LOT LONGER THAN JIMMY ROSE! That being said, I was not familiar with him, his history or his singing, but I gave it a shot. I watched him on AGT, and I pulled for him. I even voted for him the 10 time maximum limit on every phone in the house, voted on the website & tried to on Twitter! Even though I was not crazy over his song of choice, I thought he did a fair job singing it, but he should have gone with something else. I also have a background in music & a good ear for tone & quality so I am a good judge of musical ability. BUT I am OVERRUN EVERYDAY WITH JIMMY ROSE AND HEATHER RENEE!!!!!!!! I AM SICK OF THEM!!!! ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!! I don't know if he draws a check and I don't care! But stop slapping the military label on him like he fought over there alone!!! Get him off the pedestal already!! I'm happy for him that he's got a shot at the big leagues! Hope he goes all the way, but you Jimmy fans are staring to worship this man!! And another thing, get that damn two dollar whoje out of the picture! You all act just as bad over her & when I watched AGT I didn't see her on stage! That should tell you all something! Good gosh! She sticks her face in everything that man does!! If she lived him, she would let him have the glory! I used to enjoy getting on my Facebook & reading the updates, but not anymore!! I deactivated my account because my news feed was nothing but Jimmy Rose this or Jimmy Rose and Heather Renee or something forwarded from the Rose family or friend of the family! And you know the worst part I WASN'T FRIENDS WITH ANY OF THEM!!! So yeah I'm a bit CHOKED ON JIMMY ROSE & HEATHER RENEE. And one last thing, we know Renee isn't your last name dummy, we all know who you are!!! Ok. Rant is over. Y'all have a good day.
Askin for truth

New Tazewell, TN

#30 Aug 24, 2013
sick of it wrote:
I agree with JUDGE, Marty S. Leave the WHOLE name if you want to make a point, of course you'd probably just lie anyway. And no kudos to you or Kathy. Now, just for the record, ALOT OF MEN HAVE SERVED THEIR COUNTRY AND FOR A LOT LONGER THAN JIMMY ROSE! That being said, I was not familiar with him, his history or his singing, but I gave it a shot. I watched him on AGT, and I pulled for him. I even voted for him the 10 time maximum limit on every phone in the house, voted on the website & tried to on Twitter! Even though I was not crazy over his song of choice, I thought he did a fair job singing it, but he should have gone with something else. I also have a background in music & a good ear for tone & quality so I am a good judge of musical ability. BUT I am OVERRUN EVERYDAY WITH JIMMY ROSE AND HEATHER RENEE!!!!!!!! I AM SICK OF THEM!!!! ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!! I don't know if he draws a check and I don't care! But stop slapping the military label on him like he fought over there alone!!! Get him off the pedestal already!! I'm happy for him that he's got a shot at the big leagues! Hope he goes all the way, but you Jimmy fans are staring to worship this man!! And another thing, get that damn two dollar whoje out of the picture! You all act just as bad over her & when I watched AGT I didn't see her on stage! That should tell you all something! Good gosh! She sticks her face in everything that man does!! If she lived him, she would let him have the glory! I used to enjoy getting on my Facebook & reading the updates, but not anymore!! I deactivated my account because my news feed was nothing but Jimmy Rose this or Jimmy Rose and Heather Renee or something forwarded from the Rose family or friend of the family! And you know the worst part I WASN'T FRIENDS WITH ANY OF THEM!!! So yeah I'm a bit CHOKED ON JIMMY ROSE & HEATHER RENEE. And one last thing, we know Renee isn't your last name dummy, we all know who you are!!! Ok. Rant is over. Y'all have a good day.
Thank you well spoken.
Demoralizer

London, KY

#31 Aug 24, 2013
AMEN TO SICK OF IT!!!

The whole get up is sick IMO, him riding the Marine wave and coal to float on hard working innocent peoples heart strings! Freaking jerk off IMO considering what he has hanging on his arm is a dead giveaway!!

You got it right when you said 2 $ whore!! She used to walk the freaking streets if you know what I mean, aint that right Miss Heather!! Don't you dare come with a NO I DID NOT lie and jealous line either cause you KNOW it is 110% facts!!!

I would gave given the kid a fair shake if he had not been with her, well maybe. I knew something was not right from the moment I laid eyes on him. I now know why!!!!! What is the flock of feather line?? There ya go!!!!
Demoralizer

London, KY

#32 Aug 24, 2013
*have given*
Sad

Middlesboro, KY

#33 Aug 24, 2013
I have loved Jimmy since the first time I heard the coal song on 106.3 but seeing those pictures of him partying last night on heathers face book has broke my heart.
Asking

Clay City, KY

#34 Aug 24, 2013
I have to ask/say this,I`m always hearing about these kids Jimmy and his gf Heather has from strangers but how come I`ve not seen any pictures of them or they themelves never mention them?I like Jimmy`s voice but if him and her are such great people then why don`t they ever speak of the kids or post pictures?I`m a parent and I always mention my kids and I have a zillion picture of them.I know they may not be in every one but at least a couple of them.Sorry but sounds like deadbeat parents to me!
Dissapointed

New Tazewell, TN

#35 Aug 24, 2013
Asking wrote:
I have to ask/say this,I`m always hearing about these kids Jimmy and his gf Heather has from strangers but how come I`ve not seen any pictures of them or they themelves never mention them?I like Jimmy`s voice but if him and her are such great people then why don`t they ever speak of the kids or post pictures?I`m a parent and I always mention my kids and I have a zillion picture of them.I know they may not be in every one but at least a couple of them.Sorry but sounds like deadbeat parents to me!
I think we are being scammed. He has 2 kid's he see's 1 time a month because Heather does not like them. She had her's taken away. Now go on worship these fakes. I have no respect for Jimmy. I do not care if he win's. I am not one to idolize a man. I have but one God. She is shameful. Low class well you know the rest.
Truth

New Tazewell, TN

#36 Aug 24, 2013
If you think he hasn't been with some real trash a couple month's ago lmao I mean pure drunk's and druggie now I think if you are 4 wheelin or hangin with trash you are trash I heard the people he partied with braggin on them bein with them. I will not ever cast my vote for him 1 more time I am done.
Itllallhitthefan intheend

Middlesboro, KY

#38 Sep 1, 2013
He is "living his dream" and lying to get it at the same time. His approach to "super stardom" is being approached the wrong way. In the long run, people are going to WANT a biography of the guy. He should have came out with the truth about who and what he is right out of the gate. Anyways, topix is meant to air the truth anonymously. Quit with the bickering people.
crymetyme

London, KY

#39 Sep 1, 2013
Think Heather has one of his little girl they took at the school last week before they left, pretty sad IMO!! Not sure if he has any or not, if I were the child's mother I would pitch a fit over her having my child's photo on her skanky page, ewwwww!!!
Asking wrote:
you dont care

Martin, KY

#40 Sep 1, 2013
crymetyme wrote:
Think Heather has one of his little girl they took at the school last week before they left, pretty sad IMO!! Not sure if he has any or not, if I were the child's mother I would pitch a fit over her having my child's photo on her skanky page, ewwwww!!! <quoted text>
looks like shes damned if she does and damned if she dont.Heather you and Jimmy have a wonderful life and just do the best you can !You cant please some people.
irritated

Louisville, KY

#41 Sep 1, 2013
crymetyme wrote:
Think Heather has one of his little girl they took at the school last week before they left, pretty sad IMO!! Not sure if he has any or not, if I were the child's mother I would pitch a fit over her having my child's photo on her skanky page, ewwwww!!! <quoted text>
You have probably never heard of Jimmy or Heather before he was a local celeb. Then you, and everyone else are trying to down grade them making others think of them as trash. Yes, Jimmy has two children. Heather has four kids. Including a daughter (I heard) they have together. What makes her have a skanky page, huh? Nothing! Take your jealousy elsewhere and talk to people who actually care.(Good luck finding some)
what

Mayfield, KY

#42 Sep 1, 2013
Sad wrote:
I have loved Jimmy since the first time I heard the coal song on 106.3 but seeing those pictures of him partying last night on heathers face book has broke my heart.
No pics of "partying" pics of going to a restaurant. Try again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rickey West (Mar '09) 4 min his sister 7
Superintendent Gilliam got her way again 1 hr Really 53
Looting Baltimore 1 hr Walking tall 3
hard worker at pic PAC 5 hr No raise for you 4
police murder 5 hr Mr Ed 62
Hood rats 6 hr Who cares 1
videoing law enforcement 6 hr citizen zane 13
More from around the web

Pineville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE