Lets name some homewreckers.

Posted in the Pineville Forum

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of179
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
confused

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Feb 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>I agree sex is not everything. It is not all about that with me. I want a woman that I can set down with and have a civilized conversation with without it turning into an arguement. I work all the time and she is running around with her friends and family. Yes I did make vows with her and she did with me too. She is not living up to hers either. Sex is part of a marriage and if a woman isn't willing to do it with her husband then she is asking for trouble. The way I see it is like this,,, If a woman takes care of her man and treats him good by taking care of all his needs and doesn't give him a reason to look elsewhere, then he is a worthless piece of shit if he does her wrong. The same goes for a man, if he does everything his wife wants him to and takes care of her every need and wants, then she is wrong if she does him wrong too. My wife only works 2 days a week (so she can keep her certifications up), rarely cleans house (the kids do most of it), won't cook (eats out all the time), won't wash my work clothes (but her and the kids clothes are washed). I have to pay all the bills, and I'm not complaining about the money. I just want her to actually pay them. I would come home, take a shower and get into bed and try to hug her and she would roll over and push me away. I do plan on getting a divorce and if this other woman chooses to be with me then that is where I will be. Like I said I have been seeing this woman for over a year and it is not all about the sex or money. We get together alot and never have sex just dinner and conversation. She knows that I am not all about the sex with her, but I can say this much about her, she will do anything I want her to in bed and I will for her to. All that is really keeping us where we are is our kids. We don't want them to have to go through a divorce right now. Her kids are about the same age as mine and they are to young to be ripped apart by us going through a divorce. I know people are gonna judge me and think I am an terrible man on here, but I just wanted to let people know that it is not just a woman who is treated bad in a marriage and that there are good men out there who get treated like shit to.
Did it ever occur to you that she can't forgive you for cheating? You admitted that she knows about the other woman and threatened to tell her husband. I wouldn't forgive you either. Maybe if you hadn't cheated she would give you a chance. It sounds to me that this poor woman is living a life of hell if she doesn't believe in divorce and is stuck with a cheating asshole like you. I have to admit ive been reading your posts thinking you were a saint till you mentioned the fact that you had another woman and your poor wife knows! I believe she is waiting for you to divorce her since she cant because she doesn't believe in it. Do her a favor.....make the first move!
confused

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Feb 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Your not staying because of your kids. Your staying because this "Dr." of yours wont leave her husband and break up her happy home...(its happy because he doesnt know about YOU......I feel SORRY for your poor wife.
could it be

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Feb 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Could it be that the good "doctor" he is referring to is not really a doctor but a nurse practioner that pretends she's a real doctor up on log mountain? Better watch out kind sir! That husband of her's is a great big man and he's no scrapper. More people know about you all than what you may think. Did you really find it necessary to get on here and brag about what you're doing? Did you really think that no one would know since you referred to her as a real doctor? Please! You're just dying for him to know too thinking that he'll leave her and she'll finally be all yours!
pville

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Feb 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I dont know the women but, from what ur saying, ur wife sound depressed but, cheating on her sure wasnt the right thing to do. "could it be" i believe im thinking of the same person u are and to be honest if it were me and he found out, i believe id pack my bags and move off somewere.
Question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Feb 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why blame him ! Ok ' So he's Chesting .. Why doesn't he leave ? Because his wife has the upper hand . It's sad. Many Many people stays in unhappy marriages because of what the other may or may not do if one leaves . Marriages isnt about true love anymore ... I sure would hate to think I'm living a lie or making someone stay other then love . There is no way you can say you truely love that person but you still Cheat ! Life is to short to in living all these lies . Your not only holding her back from finding the right person but you my friend ' are living a life of hell . How can you lay down with your wife after being with her ? I believe everything you do " good or bad , Will someday find its way back to you ., Sounds like you need to be alone for awhile ,find yourself again , I'm so glad I can say " I'm happy and Free !!
James

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Feb 26, 2012
 
I am in a unhappy marriage , I don't love her like I did when we married but she said if I leave again I can't see my step son . She makes my life a living hell . I can't take it much longer . I want to be single and free . She said if I leave her I can never see my step son again " I will never married again . My life with her and her family is living hell ' she won't listen to anything I have to say .
asking

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Feb 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

could it be wrote:
Could it be that the good "doctor" he is referring to is not really a doctor but a nurse practioner that pretends she's a real doctor up on log mountain? Better watch out kind sir! That husband of her's is a great big man and he's no scrapper. More people know about you all than what you may think. Did you really find it necessary to get on here and brag about what you're doing? Did you really think that no one would know since you referred to her as a real doctor? Please! You're just dying for him to know too thinking that he'll leave her and she'll finally be all yours!
u should becareful wat u say on here and to pin point some1 on here should never happen it could destroy them
Frakes Non-Friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Feb 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Cindy Hickmans sister Lisa Honeycutt. She's a homewrecker too. It must run in the family.
Lisa was married when she had an affair with a married man, and now shes singing in church like that's going to change everything and save her soul? People don't forget and God sure don't. A slut is a slut is a slut. Looks like she and Cindy share screwing technicqes.
hello

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Feb 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Frakes Non-Friend wrote:
<quoted text>Lisa was married when she had an affair with a married man, and now shes singing in church like that's going to change everything and save her soul? People don't forget and God sure don't. A slut is a slut is a slut. Looks like she and Cindy share screwing technicqes.
I thought people could get forgiven for their sins? Maybe she is sorry.
Monte Cristo

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Feb 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

People wreck their own homes
Monte Cristo

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Feb 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Monte Cristo wrote:
People wreck their own homes
*At least In the majority of cases
FrakesDrakes makeme brake

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Feb 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Frakes Non-Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Lisa was married when she had an affair with a married man, and now shes singing in church like that's going to change everything and save her soul? People don't forget and God sure don't. A slut is a slut is a slut. Looks like she and Cindy share screwing technicqes.
. If you knew your bible you would know God does both, he forgives AND forgets.
Haha

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Feb 27, 2012
 
Robin howard of new town live right across from bonnies store
Wonder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Feb 28, 2012
 
Haha wrote:
Robin howard of new town live right across from bonnies store
Wonder if she's putting out anything besides old peoples eyes?
need advice

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Feb 28, 2012
 
I know this is about homewrecking women, but I believe I made my mistake when I married a woman I was fooling with when I was married the 2nd time. I have two girls of my own, and my current wife has two girls. I also have a son that I raise from my first wife and he is not even my blood. I think I have made a mistake and I don't know what to do. She has turned on me and I know I deserve it. She is making my life miserable by being so demanding and she is making me move my home place and I really don't want to leave. She is always wanting this done and that done and i don't know how to handle her anymore. What should I do?
myadvice

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Feb 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

need advice wrote:
I know this is about homewrecking women, but I believe I made my mistake when I married a woman I was fooling with when I was married the 2nd time. I have two girls of my own, and my current wife has two girls. I also have a son that I raise from my first wife and he is not even my blood. I think I have made a mistake and I don't know what to do. She has turned on me and I know I deserve it. She is making my life miserable by being so demanding and she is making me move my home place and I really don't want to leave. She is always wanting this done and that done and i don't know how to handle her anymore. What should I do?
My advice is to grow those things we call groins and tell her you are the man of the house not her. You know God made the man over the women for a reason, when a man lets a women have her way all the time they can get really controlling and mess a lot of things up including making you miserable so I would give her a choice either she can meet you half way or no way. If you let her keep it up you are the one who is going to live a miserable life. Just my opinion, I watch my neighbors wife control him everyday, and poor fellow he looks so unhappy, but tries to act happy. I think some people are just too afraid of being alone, and want stand up and be a man.
certainly

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Feb 29, 2012
 
myadvice wrote:
<quoted text>
My advice is to grow those things we call groins and tell her you are the man of the house not her. You know God made the man over the women for a reason, when a man lets a women have her way all the time they can get really controlling and mess a lot of things up including making you miserable so I would give her a choice either she can meet you half way or no way. If you let her keep it up you are the one who is going to live a miserable life. Just my opinion, I watch my neighbors wife control him everyday, and poor fellow he looks so unhappy, but tries to act happy. I think some people are just too afraid of being alone, and want stand up and be a man.
I agree men who fool with other women and then marry them usually are being controlled
certainly

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Feb 29, 2012
 
myadvice wrote:
<quoted text>
My advice is to grow those things we call groins and tell her you are the man of the house not her. You know God made the man over the women for a reason, when a man lets a women have her way all the time they can get really controlling and mess a lot of things up including making you miserable so I would give her a choice either she can meet you half way or no way. If you let her keep it up you are the one who is going to live a miserable life. Just my opinion, I watch my neighbors wife control him everyday, and poor fellow he looks so unhappy, but tries to act happy. I think some people are just too afraid of being alone, and want stand up and be a man.
yes this is true stay away from married women and dont fool around and cheat on your wife then you wont be controlled by a woman
I hate hoes

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Feb 29, 2012
 
Kristy hembrey,,,melissa Baily / Collett she gave a man head in my dad's driveway for some xanx...shes discusting...Jennifer Gray the one that lives in wallsend...all pill headed skanks I could say plenty about all of them..
CindyHickman

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Feb 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Cindy Hickman at Bell County High School. She has a thing for her best friends husbands. She plays divide and conquer. Lies to both about what the other said and ultimately separsted them all the while treating hubby and befriends children.

She's professional at this though. Even the ones having children an starting families go for her. She must be good. Basketball coaches. etc. What's the freshman coach name? Just has young kids and flirts with all the girls? Feel sorry for his wife because she has now slept with Hickman's long list of STD.

Anywho!!! Life goes on:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of179
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Pineville Forum right now

Search the Pineville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min S C A 138,323
blue house 1 hr Cust 31
sexyest worker at the bell county jail???????????/ (Apr '11) 1 hr Jimmy England 15
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Whitehair Is Stupid 16,062
Don't look away turn these drug dealers in 4 hr Idid 4
Does anyone know who this Blue Eyes is around d... 5 hr joe thacker 11
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 7 hr Boop 918
•••

Freeze Warning for Bell County was issued at April 16 at 9:59AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Pineville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pineville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pineville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••