lee harvey

Pineville, KY

#1 Oct 1, 2008
what a sick freak, that kid is a demon with his magic tricks, anyone know anything about him
the horse

Pineville, KY

#3 Oct 1, 2008
matt aint a freak he can do magic tricks there pretty cool hes not a demon he goes to church lol
Loving this

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2008
I love matt.
U guys just pick on people for no reason.
Matt is a good christian boy.
seriously

Virgie, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2008
he's a weirdo..seriously have you ever seen the cankles on this kid...and wtf is with the hair
stud

Anderson, SC

#7 Oct 8, 2008
matts not a weirdo or a sick freak or demon matts a good christian kid hes also my friend wow he does magic ur just jealous

Since: Oct 08

Williamsburg, KY

#8 Oct 8, 2008
Matt is an awesome guy...its rare to see someone stand up for God nemore and matt does a great job at it
seriously

Virgie, KY

#9 Oct 8, 2008
he cares about god sure...especially when hes doing magic.

Since: Oct 08

Williamsburg, KY

#10 Oct 8, 2008
yeah if you knew matt then you could say something...he uses his magic to witness
seriously

Virgie, KY

#11 Oct 8, 2008
witness what? that he's a wierd and can do magic.
PHS Band Member

Anderson, SC

#13 Dec 5, 2008
hey i don't know who u all are and y u r talking about matt and calling him a demon but have u checked ur soul yet u guys probably aren't christians so if u don't kow him then don't talk about him!!!! and he is a SWEET, LOVING, CHRISTIAN guy and ur just jealous b/c he knows jesus and u don't!!!!
arjay girl

Pineville, KY

#14 Dec 10, 2008
whatever shut the f**k up KRISTEN MYERS. (AKA BITCH) Everyone knows you are a slut. sorry double slut.
dashh_

Somerset, KY

#15 Dec 10, 2008
Um, really Kristen. The only reason you're on here is because you think he'll read it and it'll get you props with him when the truth is, you've barely even met the kid and you're goo-goo-gahing over him. Might as well give up because you don't have a snowballs chance in Hell. And Arjay Girl, you're wrong. She can't be a slut because she can't get anyones attention unless they double bag it. I happen to know exactly who this Lee Harvey identity is. And if he knows what's good for him, he'll stop starting shit. Little freshman. I rarely talk to Matt, but he is a good guy. And that's all I have to say. [;
knows better

United States

#16 Jan 15, 2012
I've know matt for several years, he tried to make a few friends at pineville HS, he found alot of "jockey jerks" instead. A few christians was kind to him and a few girls who have kind hearts was his friend. Matt tried to make a difference in some lives at Pineville HS, but some of you choose to stay lost and live in you sin filled filth. Matt has the kindest heart I know, the only mistake hes ever made is trying to please some of you who don't give a crap about him or anyone else for that matter. You only love yourself! but in all actuality- you suck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BCHS Football 2017 (May '17) 26 min Chained Rocker 150
Does ALBEY have office hours? 33 min Bloat 8
Dennis Grubbs (Jul '17) 4 hr brenda 26
Sam Johnson thief 9 hr Just Wondering 10
Bad moms 17 hr Immature 6
Drugs and the sad ending 17 hr Rip 1
Jerome Ferguson biggest rat in bell county.beware Tue Big Mama 5
has any one who had the flu.did you get a rash ... (Feb '09) Mon haikekingma 89

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web