families in my prayers

Middlesboro, KY

#81 Dec 6, 2008
I knew Jessica and Wesley and my daughter knew and went to school with all of these children. I am so sorry for the parents and families of these kids I can't imagine how their hearts must be breaking...just know you all are in my families thoughts and prayers thru this difficult time. God bless you and yours
Very Sorry

Lawrenceburg, KY

#82 Dec 6, 2008
I know how hard this is i lost a cousin in that car wreck last year shawn was a great person and yes very hard for our family and friends so please pray for all those kids mothers and fathers friends to i went to school with jessica (NICKY) we both had the same nickname we played basketball together i loved her so much and still do lets pray

Father yet again we pray for all those familys that have to go throw the wrost pain ever but father we know they are up there with you and we know their safe but lets keep all the friend family and loved one safe to in ur name we all pray amen
very sad

Middlesboro, KY

#83 Dec 6, 2008
sad wrote:
does anyone know where it was that daniel campbell lived?
I was told he lived at Pathfork Ky . Not sure Where did the other ones live ?
dont know yet

Middlesboro, KY

#84 Dec 6, 2008
May they rest in peace now. They will suffer no more, they are with god now.
sad

Middlesboro, KY

#85 Dec 6, 2008
i send my prayers out to all their families.....i knew daniel and he was one of the sweetest people i have met.......my god be with them
bchsrotcstudents

Middlesboro, KY

#86 Dec 6, 2008
it was 3 bchs students in rotc on their way to the parade, and one former bchs student / rotc member.
daniel cambell
jessica "nikki" ingram
wesley ingram
and jonathan miracle.

please keep their families in your prayers.
shell

Newport News, VA

#87 Dec 6, 2008
anymore news on all the kids? they all passed away? oh my lord so sad. my the RIP
shell

Newport News, VA

#88 Dec 6, 2008
my husbands family knew the kids!!! this is so sad. they live in KY.
Family

Middlesboro, KY

#89 Dec 6, 2008
shocked wrote:
i think its crazy that this has happened again to bell county students. a year ago next month they lost eric ogan, wesley cole, shawna mccreary, and stephanie wilder in a car crash on jan. 6. and now on dec. 6 we lose these four. my heart goes out to the four families that have to suffer with this right before the holidays. may God be with us all and God Bless
Yes this is very very sad Shawna is my cousin i miss and think about her every day and these holidays has been rough i can only imagen what these parents are going through my heart and prayers go out to them...
Family

Middlesboro, KY

#90 Dec 6, 2008
they have there names on www.wymtnews.com just thought i would let you know it doesnt say anything about a mother being involved... but they was a wreck on 119 does anyone know who wrecked there and are they ok?
Students and Faculty

Bolivar, TN

#91 Dec 6, 2008
I graduated from Bell High in 2004, and there were also a couple of major tragedies that occurred while I was in school and since I've graduated. Bell High students dying one way or another happens every year, whether it be a car wreck, cancer, usually a four-wheeler wreck, etc. It's almost like a curse. I can remember the horror that we (the students) all felt that day when we heard that something had happened...... I cannot even begin to try to articulate what it was like. Sometimes the students hear about it at home and then have to get up, shower, get dressed, and go to school knowing what we would face once we got there. Once we were all in home room around 8:15, the principal got on the intercom and would tell us that grief counselers available if we needed "to talk to someone". He never bothered to even tell us one of our classmates had been killed; he knew that we had already found out at home by word of mouth or the news. In every class for the whole week basically, the teachers didn't bother to try to teach their lessons, they were just as torn up about it as we all were. So, ALL DAY we sat in our classes, at lunch, or at break and cried and leaned on each other for some kind of comfort. The students at Bell High will face all of this horror tomorrow morning (if they have school). My point is that yes, we do need to remember the families in our prayers and ask that they find some kind of peace in their hearts while Christmas is only a couple of weeks away. But also, we most definitely need to remember the students and faculty of Bell High in our prayers tonight and ask that they too find some kind of comfort wherever they may find it right now and tomorrow at school and in the hard days to come. Remember the students that lost their best friends, their chemistry lab partners, and the students in ROTC that lost a big part of their club. Remember their teachers and ask that they can find peace in their hearts and a way to maybe share some of it with their students that still remain-- a listening ear, a big hug, or kind words that maybe just might mean a little more to someone than they ever thought it would. From experience I know that Bell High is going to be in a state of mourning and will be a very solemn, extremely difficult place to be for everyone tomorrow, this week, and the weeks to come. God bless EVERYONE affected in some way by this disaster.
Hope

Middlesboro, KY

#92 Dec 6, 2008
Students and Faculty wrote:
I graduated from Bell High in 2004, and there were also a couple of major tragedies that occurred while I was in school and since I've graduated. Bell High students dying one way or another happens every year, whether it be a car wreck, cancer, usually a four-wheeler wreck, etc. It's almost like a curse. I can remember the horror that we (the students) all felt that day when we heard that something had happened...... I cannot even begin to try to articulate what it was like. Sometimes the students hear about it at home and then have to get up, shower, get dressed, and go to school knowing what we would face once we got there. Once we were all in home room around 8:15, the principal got on the intercom and would tell us that grief counselers available if we needed "to talk to someone". He never bothered to even tell us one of our classmates had been killed; he knew that we had already found out at home by word of mouth or the news. In every class for the whole week basically, the teachers didn't bother to try to teach their lessons, they were just as torn up about it as we all were. So, ALL DAY we sat in our classes, at lunch, or at break and cried and leaned on each other for some kind of comfort. The students at Bell High will face all of this horror tomorrow morning (if they have school). My point is that yes, we do need to remember the families in our prayers and ask that they find some kind of peace in their hearts while Christmas is only a couple of weeks away. But also, we most definitely need to remember the students and faculty of Bell High in our prayers tonight and ask that they too find some kind of comfort wherever they may find it right now and tomorrow at school and in the hard days to come. Remember the students that lost their best friends, their chemistry lab partners, and the students in ROTC that lost a big part of their club. Remember their teachers and ask that they can find peace in their hearts and a way to maybe share some of it with their students that still remain-- a listening ear, a big hug, or kind words that maybe just might mean a little more to someone than they ever thought it would. From experience I know that Bell High is going to be in a state of mourning and will be a very solemn, extremely difficult place to be for everyone tomorrow, this week, and the weeks to come. God bless EVERYONE affected in some way by this disaster.
All so true and God is the best comfort at this time. May he have mercy on the hearts of the family & friends and all who have heavy hearts in this sad time.
ahdjfklafj

Pineville, KY

#93 Dec 6, 2008
Jessica & Wesly Ingram, Daniel Cambell, & Johnathan Miracle was the ones in the wreck in front of the offtrack.

Since: Dec 08

kalamazoo MI

#94 Dec 6, 2008
It was my cousin Johnathan miracle (graduated b.c. 08) Nikki and Wesley ingram (bchs rotc) and Daniel cambell (bchs rotc) he was the one ejected. My cousin was the one they were going to fly out, but weather wouldn't allow it. THey decided to use an ambulance but he died before they could get him in it. NO THEY WERE NOT TEXTING they hit black ice,spun out of control and hit the semi head on. And believe I KNOW that Johnathan was not drinking nor doing drugs, he is a great guy.
moshie

United States

#95 Dec 6, 2008
Today the lives of the families and friends of these young people have changed forever. With the prayers and help of the people around them they will eventually begin to heal, but it will take God to make this bearable.I hope it will be a little comfort for them to know that even though many of us no longer live in Bell Co. we cry with them tonight and will remember them in our prayers.
That one girl

Prestonsburg, KY

#96 Dec 6, 2008
There was one girl in the car... Jessica ( Nikki ) Ingram =(
bellconative

Middlesboro, KY

#97 Dec 6, 2008
My mom told me about this after seeing the aftermath of this horrible accident. My heart bleeds for the families of these innocent lives that were so tragically taken. I can't even begin to imagine the pain these families are feeling. My heart goes out to each and every family member, friend, or acquaintance of these young people. May God bring you peace and comfort during such an awful time. I don't know any of them, but this has really bothered me and I have shed tears of sorrow for them and their loved ones. It's absolutely heartbreaking.
Sherry

Pineville, KY

#98 Dec 7, 2008
I just pray that god will be with these familys and help them through this. MY daughter knew jessica well and this is a heartbreaking time for all these children that loves these kids , so my prayer is that everybody pull together and help the families and the children get through this awful time, and that everybody just realizes these could have been your kids too...
Kelly

Bolivar, TN

#99 Dec 7, 2008
I'm the Ingram's kids bus driver... I loved them like my own. You couldn't have asked for better kids. I spent the morning with the parents. They are going to have a very rough time with this. We need to pray for them. Jonh rode my bus alot last year when he was going home with Wesley. Daniel ride my bus home with Wesley on Friday. It will be every hard for me to drive pass there house in the morning.
Wondering

Middlesboro, KY

#100 Dec 7, 2008
Is jessica and Wesley the only kids that the parent had?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brooks & Durham (Aug '09) 7 min Yeppppp 88
trying to get 21 min Austin 2
Greg Hendrickson 23 min Sportsman 7
babtice preacher 51 min Really 3
bell co v corbin oct 17 10 hr Redhound ghost 14
Willie Fuson supports Mitch Williams for sheirf... 14 hr Cofused 17
Hendrickson for judge debate 15 hr Smart Voter 15
Pineville Dating
Find my Match

Pineville Jobs