Breanna Patterson
little confused

Pikeville, KY

#1 Nov 28, 2008
Well who all knows the little miss breanna
Damn right

Pikeville, KY

#2 Nov 28, 2008
Hey..yeah i know breanna patterson pretty good..me and her use to party together..but not here lately..i heard she got her rep pretty messes up..
Michelle

Clarksville, TN

#5 Nov 28, 2008
Yes i know Bre very well..I have known her forever...Why do u want to know and don't start doggin her.
damn right

Pikeville, KY

#6 Nov 28, 2008
Oh well...thats just what i know and heard..you might know her good...but you have to say she is very bad..especially when it comes to the guys and pills....it aint doggin her if you tell the truth.
not judging

Dyer, TN

#7 May 6, 2009
she's been with the same guy for 7 months, so how can she have that bad of a rep? as far as pills she aint no junkie. shes been through alot in the past year so dont judge her to bad shes a pretty good girl compared to alot girls her age and even younger.have you seen her lately she is very beautiful... so leave her alone she isnt bothering anyone. read youre bible and dont judge people, thats whats wrong with his world now.
Listen Here

Winchester, KY

#8 May 6, 2009
Hey you all dont know nothin i have known her for along time and i have never know of her doin pills somkeing her weed yea that cool thought so keep your mouths shut about her
Thanking U

Dyer, TN

#9 May 6, 2009
You go girl, I have known her all her life and I even changed her diapers a few times. I know she is a good girl with alot of spirt for what all that she has been through for the last year. I wasn't dogging her, just pissed off over everyone else dogging her.

“REBEL PRIDE!!!”

Since: Apr 09

BELL CO KY

#10 May 6, 2009
i don't reallyknow her or her sister courtney personally,the last i hears coutney wasdating joey saylor but i don't knoif they are still togeather or not.i know that both of those girls ar very beautiful young girls.i just hope that they make good choices in teir lives and make something wonderful out of their selves.because both of them are very beautiful young girls.i know the guy courtney was with i don't know if tey are still togeather or not,but he joined the milatary.he is a god friend of mine.i jus pray that those 2 girls make the right choices in life.
i know them

Anderson, SC

#11 May 21, 2009
i have known them girls the cant help the way they live that is the way the drugs have made them. the need help just like the rest of the drug addicts in this town. their is a rehab in harlan ky. its called cumberland hope comminity loook it up on the internet and call it today get in and get the help you need you are worth bre. u dont know who i am but i love you. leave the girls alone the just need help.
well

Macon, GA

#12 May 22, 2009
well i know that courtney is with a guy they call baldy and breanna was the last i heard with a thirty some year old man and she just turned 16..actually she was with jhonny rentals..so what is a little girl like her doin with a man like that..and they have already made bad choices by quitting school..and everyone has had it bad before so i dont feel sorry for them because there old enough to know better..and im not doggin them im just sayin they both need the hell beat out of them for doin the stuff they do...and yes breanna is on drugs one of my friends was there when she bought her a big oxy..so dont tell me...breannas a hole always has been always will be
personally

Macon, GA

#13 May 22, 2009
hey i know breanna and courtney. I use to be friends with courtney in like middle school. And shes ok..as for breanna im not to fond of her. I just dont like little girls that walk around shakin there butts and trying to mess with every guy they have slept with!!! Just like whoever said that they know better so why feel sorry for them.
I have had it hard before and i dont let people feel sorry for me especially for some of the bad things i have done. And the last time i seen breanna which was a few weeks ago she was not pretty..shes skinny..nothing but bones and she had two tons of makeup on and her hair looked like it was bought to fall out due to how much she has died it. So no she actually looks bad, maybe she needs rehab or something hell i dont know. And i know Johnny Rentals from straight creek he is like 32 or 33. And a big dopey, and i also heard the same that she was with him.
Danielle

Chicago, IL

#15 Jun 21, 2010
i am her cousin and i dont know her or her sister but i would and vickie i havent seen her since i was young and i am trying to find them. Robert Patterson was my father I believe I am his first born. If anyone has any information to help me find what i am looking for email me d.mccone@yahoo.com or on here thanks
i guess

United States

#16 Jun 21, 2010
i know them well thats my family they live in simms fork.. if u need something told to her i can tell her if u want to that is..cousin??if your roberts first born wouldnt u be breannas aunt and vicky and robbies sis

Since: Jun 10

Chicago, IL

#17 Jun 24, 2010
I am Rob jrs. daughter. My brother is the third. I havent seen them for years. I would like to get in touch if you could help out that would be great. My name is danielle. vickie will know who I am
i guess

United States

#18 Jun 24, 2010
i will tell her i talk to one of them at least everyday..so u are my family also if your robbies daughter.

Since: Jun 10

Chicago, IL

#19 Jun 25, 2010
I guess so. :) I dont have much family so I am trying to find them. Catch up. My mom never let me see my dad when I was younger. I hated that it was hard. She is an only child so I never had much. Just my bro and sis. Well I have talked to one of my other sisters Veronica. I know there are more too. Thanks for this.
a s t

United States

#20 Jul 3, 2010
i think her and johnny are sick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman indicted on meth charges (Apr '06) 9 hr Looking around 6
Homeless People are big DRUG DEALERS (Mar '14) 9 hr Bye bye 13
Looking for a...... 15 hr Steve 6
Bullying 15 hr Rick Johnson 2
Great balls of fire 15 hr Rick Johnson 1
looking for a justin (Jun '11) 19 hr Chip 20
justin sinsabaugh aka weezy (Nov '10) Wed Corey 101

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance