Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#67880 Aug 24, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I beat you home today....
Take out Chinese , in the microwave.
just poured a glass of wine. Fridays are crazy in my line of work.
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#67881 Aug 24, 2012
fridays are crazy in the bird thread

(cue twilight zone theme music)
Imposter

London, KY

#67882 Aug 24, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Try medical sales, you get to see the crazy, every day.

Ever try to manage a gaggle of egotistical, narcissistic, barbies along with a gaggle of egotistical, narcissistic, Kens?

Can you imagine the constant turmoil? They are slowly killing me.

AAAAAAAAAAA

TOYS IN THE ATTIC I'M CRAAAAZYYYY
LMAO I really am.
Imposter

London, KY

#67883 Aug 24, 2012
qwerty wrote:
fridays are crazy in the bird thread
(cue twilight zone theme music)
Do do do do......do do do do....do do do do....

Location hidden

#67884 Aug 24, 2012
"You're travelling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of dead birds; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of gay bluewhiners. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Dead bird zone!"
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#67885 Aug 24, 2012
hold on tight folks.....HERE WE GO!!!

Location hidden

#67886 Aug 24, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Try medical sales, you get to see the crazy, every day.

Ever try to manage a gaggle of egotistical, narcissistic, barbies along with a gaggle of egotistical, narcissistic, Kens?

Can you imagine the constant turmoil? They are slowly killing me.

AAAAAAAAAAA

TOYS IN THE ATTIC I'M CRAAAAZYYYY
LMAO I really am.
come journey with me into Real Estate Investment portfolios. California investors that can't understand that Kentucky isn't LA and do we really marry our cousins? And why can't my investment portfolio finance my excessive lifestyle and can I have that presentation in PowerPoint and lets add some pivot tables to our excel spreadsheets to show projected I don't give a crap. Whew. I feel better!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#67887 Aug 24, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't heard that one for years, LOL Hi, AW. Stein says hi to Dog,
There's Uglylala, the Carnival must be in town.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#67888 Aug 24, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the first Friday I had off in months. So, I am pretty good.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#67889 Aug 24, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
come journey with me into Real Estate Investment portfolios. California investors that can't understand that Kentucky isn't LA and do we really marry our cousins? And why can't my investment portfolio finance my excessive lifestyle and can I have that presentation in PowerPoint and lets add some pivot tables to our excel spreadsheets to show projected I don't give a crap. Whew. I feel better!
Cali sucks horse turds. Being a condescending ass is a required prerequisite for all Californians.
I have a Ken rep out there that couldn't sell a glass of ice water on an unusually hot day in hell.
I don't feel any better at all. Five more years....I can do it.
Now I feel a little better.

Here qwerty-

&fe ature=relmfu

send one back at me old chap.

Location hidden

#67890 Aug 24, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Cali sucks horse turds. Being a condescending ass is a required prerequisite for all Californians.
I have a Ken rep out there that couldn't sell a glass of ice water on an unusually hot day in hell.
I don't feel any better at all. Five more years....I can do it.
Now I feel a little better.

Here qwerty-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =onVzyoMVjWAXX&feature=rel mfu

send one back at me old chap.
**doing math---I'm mid forties. Crap
I'll just have to find a way to retire early. I agree Californians think they are the center of the universe. Where's that big one and the appropriate San Andreas Fault when you need it
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#67891 Aug 24, 2012
Worth a listen...

http://youtu.be/ZGMDBppWBOo
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#67892 Aug 24, 2012
qwerty wrote:
Worth a listen...
http://youtu.be/ZGMDBppWBOo
Different.
Not bad at all.
Got a couple of hookers on the way LMAO night folks.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#67893 Aug 24, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares dumbchit? Why bring that dumb chit here in the first place? Keep your dumb ass in Scotsville, corksoaker.
TUF is smarter than you, get over it.
Hello again Dimposter! AHAHA! Someone will surely accuse me of calling you a Dim poster... Hmmmmm why not? I posted that little poll
result so when The G crew gets on their discrediting kick I can just keep hanging it out there. Look at how many votes were posted! Incredible!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67894 Aug 24, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello again Dimposter! AHAHA! Someone will surely accuse me of calling you a Dim poster... Hmmmmm why not? I posted that little poll
result so when The G crew gets on their discrediting kick I can just keep hanging it out there. Look at how many votes were posted! Incredible!
Bluewhiner, who do you think gives a big schitt? Do you really think a dumb poll and what other people think actually bothers Roaming or me? You are a Pansy sissy lying lazy dumbarse with a gay looking avafart. How is Oracle La Da Dumbarse doing? Do you have all of your pretty and expensive dresses on plastic hangers like Mommy Dearest told you? No metal hangers, poopsie arse. Don't even think of squirting chicken poop through your teeth at mommy again. You know what a beating you got last time. You ugly little fadge.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67895 Aug 24, 2012
Humpaburn here. Man,,, I laid it to the wife today. No, no, not like that,,,some of you think like the mean ol' fart troll. The wife had me out in this 90+ weather today splitting wood for the fireplace,,,,I got hotter than a humping log. I just walked in and told the wife she was going to get some respect for the Humpaburn or I was gonna' hump my way out of here and never come back.

The wife just said she had to go to town for a while. Dang when the wife got back she was a changed person,,,,man oh man. The wife had bought me a nice gift,,,,it was an insurance policy on me for a million dollars. The mailman was selling insurance for a second job,,,,all I had to do was sign it,,,,,the wife said she would pay the premiums,,,,and even made me dinner,,,,that's what fancy folks call supper. The egg salad tasted kind of weird, but the wife isn't used to cooking, as she made me do it all on my Weber Bullet Smoker. I asked the wife what was in that egg salad,,,,,she said,,,,,mashed Black Widow Spiders,,,,,dang the wife got a sense of humor too. Do it guy's if your the wife is bossy and demanding stand up to the wife and let her know your the boss. I feel like a new Humpaburn. Dang my stomach is rolling and cramping. Oh well guess I ate to much. You good posters have a good night,,,,,,,,,,you nuts sending greetings from mutt to mutt,,,, not so much. Humpaburn out.
crazy

Baldwin City, KS

#67896 Aug 24, 2012
This is dumb
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#67897 Aug 25, 2012
crazy wrote:
This is dumb
Quite ignorant.
trusted

New Haven, KY

#67898 Aug 25, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't mean to have that effect on you. What can I say, if you've got it you've got it. I mean rompin' stompin' sex appeal.
Oh I just could not help myself...lol Morning to you.

Location hidden

#67899 Aug 25, 2012
It's so quiet in here in the mornings, like my office when I go in on a Sunday to catch up on paperwork.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How long after eviction do you have to be out? (May '09) 2 hr Britt 49
Tracy wilder 2 hr judging 23
Bell Co Jail 4 hr hector 12
Where the jobs ALBEY? 5 hr Brill Cream 67
Elected Offcials 6 hr Truth serum 8
Help me get home! 13 hr POd 10
Georgie Saylor 19 hr past 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages