She is one hott chick
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ash fourmile chick

Pineville, KY

#1 Jan 7, 2010
One beautiful red head, Sexy body, Smart, man she will take your breath away. Who ever can get her better hold on to her before I come and snatch her up all to myself......Ya know what I mean.....HAHAHA
Ash fourmile chick

Pineville, KY

#2 Jan 7, 2010
Man I know who your talking about if she would only give me a chance I would love to take her out some of the low life's she has been with I could show her a good time in a good way.....She is beautiful you got that right.
Ash fourmile chick

Pineville, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2010
Yeah man I think she is dating this one guy from London his name is Kyle or something he is one lucky guy he better not let her go that is for sure.....he ain't nothing good to look at though
lmao

South Fulton, TN

#4 Jan 7, 2010
DUUUUDE, If ur gonna have a conversation with yourself about someone, u should use different post names! lolololololololol:) It's just too obvious!
hilarious

Macon, GA

#5 Jan 7, 2010
That is soo funny, thanks i needed a good laugh, lmao
Maybe she has multiple personalities, heee hee heee
whatever

Pineville, KY

#6 Jan 7, 2010
who the hell is that saying all that crap about me who ever that person is they are crazy......how the hell did they know i was with a guy named Kyle who ever you are you need to grow up......
Steven

Pineville, KY

#7 Jan 7, 2010
Man that guy is crazy I know her though she is a very pretty lady and a good person who ever makes shit up like that need help.......WORD
hate stupid

Brownsville, TN

#8 Jan 7, 2010
Wow every post except two of them all have a pineville isp, somebody is either crazy or desperate for attention. Well you have had your fifteen minutes of topix fame now please seek a mental health evaluation!
Look I am Ashley Smith

Pineville, KY

#9 Jan 7, 2010
Apperatenly this shit is about me I dont know who wrote it but it is bullshit.....Someone just trying to get drama started so if you all have a problem with me say it to my face dont post this shit on the internet what the hell is wrong with ppl these days yeah they all have pineville cuz someone in pineville is down right crazy...duh....who ever wrote those first three comments needs to give there real name dumb ass holes..........MY LIFE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
hate stupid

Brownsville, TN

#10 Jan 7, 2010
OMG... They all have a pville isp because of the service provider not because that is where they live. I don't live in Corbin and that is what mine shows. Nobody cares what u do, this stuff is funny because the same person keeps posting back to themselves!
ISP Stupid

Bolivar, TN

#11 Jan 7, 2010
hate stupid wrote:
Wow every post except two of them all have a pineville isp, somebody is either crazy or desperate for attention. Well you have had your fifteen minutes of topix fame now please seek a mental health evaluation!
are you the one talking to yourself. Another stupid comment. What the hell has the isp with pineville on it got to do with someones location. If you have NewWave cable internet, you are most likely going to have a pineville isp name. Hell, I live in middlesboro and look what is on mine. I guess I could be like some of these lame brains on here and go get a cheap dial up and have canada for a isp location. Everybody that post is pineville as a isp isn't from pineville. Although the guy having a one way conversation should have a role on the family guy.
LOL

Brownsville, TN

#12 Jan 7, 2010
Wrong Again....I have newwave and show Corbin, my sister has the same newwave provider and we both live and Middlesboro but hers shows Oshawa Canada.If you have ever been bored and read post on here you would realize that very few and I mean very few people have a pineville isp. Thats how everyone could tell that someone was having a conversation back and forth with theirself.
Well

Anderson, SC

#13 Jan 7, 2010
It is a shame someone can get on here and drag an unsuspecting person into a public discussion about their personal life......

BUT, Ashley, I must say virtually no one reading this would know your real name if you had not given it yourself. Sometimes it pays to just leave these trolls alone honey.
someone

United States

#14 Jan 7, 2010
look at my isp and i live around pineville
lmao

South Fulton, TN

#15 Jan 7, 2010
hilarious wrote:
That is soo funny, thanks i needed a good laugh, lmao
Maybe she has multiple personalities, heee hee heee
I couldn't help myself, I found it so funny, I had to point it out, lololololololol ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!:)
Look I am Ashley Smith

Pineville, KY

#16 Jan 7, 2010
Oh well whatever I dont care if someone knows its me or not this shit is still stupid who would want to have a conversation with theirself about me that is crazy......oh well
tiffany smith

Bolivar, TN

#17 Jan 7, 2010
look leave ashy the hell alone..
make shitup about cha damn selves
Ashley Smith

Pineville, KY

#18 Jan 8, 2010
Thanks Tiffy
not surprised

Fulton, KY

#19 Jan 8, 2010
wouldn't surprise me if Ashley wouldn't the one that made up the post and was doing all the commenting from pineville some people do that just to see what others say about them kinda funny i think
LOL

Brownsville, TN

#20 Jan 8, 2010
not surprised wrote:
wouldn't surprise me if Ashley wouldn't the one that made up the post and was doing all the commenting from pineville some people do that just to see what others say about them kinda funny i think
Couldn't agree more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bell County High School baseball 1 hr Hypocrite 49
Gossip 2 hr Podunk-Town 3
BCHS Football 2017 5 hr mom of freshman 6
Bell county jail 5 hr smh 21
john swifts lost silver mine no myth (May '13) 5 hr AskColby 11
Male CNA'S at Pineville 10 hr Misspriss02 1
Hot CNA's working at PCH 10 hr Misspriss02 1
pch 22 hr Twenty-First Century 31

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web