beware hances creek neighborhood

beware hances creek neighborhood

Posted in the Pineville Forum

somebody cares for kids

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2012
There was a new man moved into this location he drives a red small ford step side 4 door truck he has been there 4-5 months now his truck has a blue ford tag on front of it..beware he is a child molester he is with a woman that has a little girl(bless her heart) because its just a matter of time he will molest her and whoever elses child is around..just by knowing him you would think nothing of him because he is quiet and works at middlesboro hospital and can put on a good act he is somebody you think you can put your trust in but he is not..you can believe this or not its your childs life but i know this for a fact the girl he molested her sister had to protect her from him she said he came back thinking the girl was asleep but she had woke up and got in bed with her sister because she was afraid he was going to do it again..I just thank God he didnt live long with my ex because if he would have touched her it wouldnt been pretty..Please just beware of him!!!
kids needs protection

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2012
Dont believe me then...im just watching out for the kids in the area because i have kids myself..people that dont know him well or his back ground will never believe the truth because he is a good con..his own family (The Ciferri Family) will tell you what he did to there girl..her sister is the one that told me because my ex let him stay with him for a while than he moved in with another woman with a small girl..but when the monster comes out i just hope you can protect your child because he will try once they go to sleep..
kids needs protection

United States

#3 Jan 29, 2012
i figured more people would want to know about this dangerous child molester

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Human trafficing 41 min Annoyed 10
Old men with young girls (Jul '16) 49 min Chevy girl 11
pch 1 hr Seriously 19
The pineville times 1 hr The pineville times 2
The Pineville Herald 1 hr The pineville times 2
The pineville times 1 hr Seen it all 2
Trissa Mcgeorge 2 hr knows 1
BCHS Basketball coach 5 hr old baller 32

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web