who is the girl thats works at delta she flirts with the guys

Posted in the Pineville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
convoy

Manchester, KY

#1 Jan 16, 2012
who is the girl thats works at delta she short and got brown hair and she flirts with the guys that comes in there
Beverly

Murray, KY

#2 Feb 19, 2012
convoy wrote:
who is the girl thats works at delta she short and got brown hair and she flirts with the guys that comes in there
who wants.to know
Stud

East Point, KY

#3 Feb 20, 2012
convoy wrote:
I don't know her name but shes "hot".Bet your old man thanks shes hot to,lol.Thats why you are trying to start a thread on her so people can get on here and lie a little .Get a life and go talk to her yourself ,you coward .
Beverly

Murray, KY

#4 Feb 20, 2012
There u go u tell them stud. So u think she is hot and u don't know her
drag

Corbin, KY

#5 Feb 20, 2012
i wasnt say nothing bad about at all she is a nice person my kids think the world of her so F**k that
Beverly

Murray, KY

#6 Feb 21, 2012
Who r u and how does ur kids know her
funny

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Nov 13, 2012
her name is Beverly....
really

Kennett, MO

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Well what do you all think of Tiffany Raby
Beverly

Somerset, KY

#10 Nov 24, 2012
hey funny how u know my name and that I flirt with every one that comes in there.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 25, 2012
She be ma ho. She be having that bootylicious junk in the trunk and be giving her man that good loving. She be bringing home that money and food coopuns to buy that cheap beer with while I set in my doublewide with my 11 kids.
LOL
thought so

Athens, OH

#12 Nov 25, 2012
vwrules wrote:
She be ma ho. She be having that bootylicious junk in the trunk and be giving her man that good loving. She be bringing home that money and food coopuns to buy that cheap beer with while I set in my doublewide with my 11 kids.
LOL
so there is some one else... thanks
funny

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Nov 25, 2012
dont you all think that its funny that Beverly and lol who is talking about her boss have the same address,I think it is the same person talking trash about her boss.
beverly

Corbin, KY

#14 Dec 13, 2012
They ain't talking about my boss nor am I. The girl who flirts is me not my boss duh.
showeee

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Dec 14, 2012
beverly wrote:
They ain't talking about my boss nor am I. The girl who flirts is me not my boss duh.
Bev's breath stank, you can smell it across the counter!
cunune

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Dec 14, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Shes the Pinball wizard
Beverly

Corbin, KY

#17 Dec 14, 2012
u know I love these comments they make my day so bring them on
Lol

Middlesboro, KY

#18 Dec 22, 2012
convoy wrote:
Lmao!! Really! This young girl may flirt but believe me ladies u have nothing to worry about. Every time I go in delta she's telling some dude her whole life story..lol. Tonight I was there she was doing the same thing and she had chocolate smeared all around her mouth..lmao. Bless her heart! Next time check ur mouth after eating candy..lol.
loves the men

Cumberland Gap, TN

#19 Dec 24, 2012
I always saw her talking to a bunch of cops and the dude in the black mustang. They was hanging after her.
disgusted

Middlesboro, KY

#20 Dec 29, 2012
Beverly is nasty....she sends out naked pictures of herself to men...she is gross and disgusting....thinking she is something....trash is always trash.....
heather

Murray, KY

#21 Dec 29, 2012
bev ur sexy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
218highland avenue 1 hr love easy women 1
Keeping Grandkids away from Grandparents.. (Apr '10) 3 hr Kathy 143
Knuckles grandson working for school sytem 7 hr Bell County Citizen 6
Ray Hubbard 8 hr Ja'Crispy 15
Rick "little rick" Johnson 8 hr Boxie 52
Gary Ferguson 8 hr Ben Matlock 15
Big fatty joints, Jim beam,tavarski, pills, beer 10 hr Joyce Littles 4
More from around the web

Pineville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE