Open Them Fire Stations Albey
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Big Blue

Knoxville, TN

#61 Feb 24, 2012
Why did Brock suddenly lose interest in fire protection for Colmar and Arjay?
fighting fires

New Tazewell, TN

#62 Feb 25, 2012
Albey fiddles while Arjay burns. Neither is a pretty sight.
Hey AL

Knoxville, TN

#63 Mar 12, 2012
Give the money back!
Remember Election Time

United States

#64 Jul 2, 2012
All you people that were told those stations would be kept open - where is Brock now? No hurry on his part, evidently. Its all about his agenda. You don't count. Is this what you voted for?
Dalmation

Winchester, KY

#65 Jul 3, 2012
He will hire his family to run our fire stations the first opportunity he gets.
Dalmation

Winchester, KY

#66 Jul 3, 2012
Remember Election Time wrote:
All you people that were told those stations would be kept open - where is Brock now? No hurry on his part, evidently. Its all about his agenda. You don't count. Is this what you voted for?
Please elect anyone but Brock !
erickson

Chattanooga, TN

#68 Jul 3, 2012
Mandate wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry BCVFD but considering the last election results we support Albey instead of you and all your whispering trying to take our money and run!
You seem to think everyone who voted for Albey agrees with everything he does. Despite your name, I doubt you understand a mandate - cause this ain't it. He just had a lot more money than the other guy. And more stories - like the power plant.

Maybe you can tell us, if people were whispering at a public meeting - still legal in most states - how do you know they trying to take your money and run with it? Funny, because they were audited and all the money seems to be there. If you know know different, you're complaining at the wrong place. If you just want to spread stories, welcome to Bell County.

One other thing, the last election is just that. I'd concentrate on that next one. Don't count on that shady hotel deal to save the day. And we can't afford anymore deputy JE's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iím tired of my kids step mom 48 min Pissed off mother 7
Lil Freddie 1 hr Not a woman beater 68
Teachers are important but charter schools are ... 4 hr Reality 18
Jenson church 9 hr Lois 9
Just a matter of time before Gillam closes Midd... 11 hr Info 1
Constant money woes in county schools -charter ... 11 hr Trust 2
Best Basketball Players from Old Bell High 15 hr Bobcat For Ever 1

Pineville Jobs

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages