someone

United States

#2 Jun 3, 2009
i know a david not sure if it is the same one though

“REBEL PRIDE!!!”

Since: Apr 09

BELL CO KY

#3 Jun 4, 2009
i know a david hensley jr,from stoneyfork,his mom's name is carolyn messer,she is a beautician,and he has a sister named penny that lives at the highrise.davids a heavy set dude.why what do you need to know about him???
anyone know

United States

#4 Jun 4, 2009
i have a friend who is datein him she is a real good girl gose to church just wanted to know what he is like can u tell me?

“REBEL PRIDE!!!”

BELL CO KY

#5 Jun 4, 2009
anyone know wrote:
i have a friend who is datein him she is a real good girl gose to church just wanted to know what he is like can u tell me?
she needs to get away from him,seriously if itsthe same david hensley jr i decribed,heis a bad dope head,theif,and he is a women beater.please don't let her life get destroyed.i'm just giving you some advise.please ell her to becareful,he is bad news.go to bellcountydetentioncenter.com ,and look how many times he has been arrested and what for.or you can go to jailtracker.com and click on current jails.click on bell co.look his past inmate records up and then you can see for yourself,and even let your friend check it out,so that she will know what she is getting involved with.
anyone know

United States

#6 Jun 4, 2009
thank u so much

“REBEL PRIDE!!!”

BELL CO KY

#7 Jun 5, 2009
anyone know wrote:
thank u so much
YOU ARE VERY WECOME,i just wouldn't want your friend to mess her life up,because believe me he is trouble.
anyone know

United States

#8 Jun 5, 2009
i know what u mean she is a very good person she has never been in trouble or done anything wrong in her life i want her to have the best he told he he had change
anyone know

United States

#9 Jun 5, 2009
have u ever been up to sunkissed tan's that is where she works at!!!!!!!
What

New Tazewell, TN

#10 Jun 6, 2009
r u kidding me? u cry and threatin about people ur life on topix and here u are talking horrible about somebody else. but oh, you dont do that. must be somebody else. i think they should look on that site and see how many times crystal caldwell and christopher cox has been arrested. bet ur list out does this guys.
bell

Murray, KY

#11 Jun 6, 2009
Like right here on this pg.Rebel,what r u thinking?Even if u know of this person why would u want 2 talk Bad of Him?I know alot of people who makes Bad Choices,but it doesnt Concern me.Sometimes its best Not 2 get Involved,girl..

“REBEL PRIDE!!!”

BELL CO KY

#12 Jun 6, 2009
bell wrote:
Like right here on this pg.Rebel,what r u thinking?Even if u know of this person why would u want 2 talk Bad of Him?I know alot of people who makes Bad Choices,but it doesnt Concern me.Sometimes its best Not 2 get Involved,girl..
WELL i just hate to see a good girl get messed up,i know how tat is,i feel for a guy once that really destroyedmy life,ad i know thisman and i have know him for years and in my oppinion,he is really bad news.

“REBEL PRIDE!!!”

BELL CO KY

#13 Jun 6, 2009
What wrote:
r u kidding me? u cry and threatin about people ur life on topix and here u are talking horrible about somebody else. but oh, you dont do that. must be somebody else. i think they should look on that site and see how many times crystal caldwell and christopher cox has been arrested. bet ur list out does this guys.
you eally need to quit postng peoples names on here,before somebody posts yours and just lets the world see what kind of trash you are,and what occured here real recently with you.
bell

Murray, KY

#14 Jun 6, 2009
I can understand that,but sometimes its best not 2 say anything cause it drags u right in2 it.Maybe since this girl is in Church she can be a light 2 him,u c what I mean??? Rebel I want u 2 go 2 Mboro forum and read-(Whats going on willow str.around the BP.4..read all the pgs.cause I'm not 4sure which 1 its on,and get back 2 me asp.cause some (recognizethetyping)is accusing u of talking about me and my mom.Go read it and get back 2 me,ok?Luv u girl!

“REBEL PRIDE!!!”

BELL CO KY

#15 Jun 6, 2009
bell wrote:
I can understand that,but sometimes its best not 2 say anything cause it drags u right in2 it.Maybe since this girl is in Church she can be a light 2 him,u c what I mean??? Rebel I want u 2 go 2 Mboro forum and read-(Whats going on willow str.around the BP.4..read all the pgs.cause I'm not 4sure which 1 its on,and get back 2 me asp.cause some (recognizethetyping)is accusing u of talking about me and my mom.Go read it and get back 2 me,ok?Luv u girl!
BELL,that is a pure lie i do not eve go to middlesboro topix at all,an you should know me better then that,it's just somebody wanting to cause trouble as always,so don't pay any attention to it,what so ever at all ok,luv ya girl!!!!!(((hugs))!!!!!
AnEye4AnEye

Dyer, TN

#16 Jun 6, 2009
REBELCHIKK wrote:
<quoted text>you eally need to quit postng peoples names on here,before somebody posts yours and just lets the world see what kind of trash you are,and what occured here real recently with you.
Maybe you should take your own advice. Maybe you didn't start the post using someones name, but you did talk against them. You!, talked here about you being changed, after all your arrest, you talked of your husband being changed after being a convicted felon, but you cant believe someone else cant do the same!!! If all you have to say is negative, maybe you shouldn't say anything at all! You talked about David Jr Hensley, and I'm not saying if what you said was true or not, but if you and your husband can change, so can he!!
davids girlgrilfriend

Anderson, SC

#17 Jun 7, 2009
AnEye4AnEye wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should take your own advice. Maybe you didn't start the post using someones name, but you did talk against them. You!, talked here about you being changed, after all your arrest, you talked of your husband being changed after being a convicted felon, but you cant believe someone else cant do the same!!! If all you have to say is negative, maybe you shouldn't say anything at all! You talked about David Jr Hensley, and I'm not saying if what you said was true or not, but if you and your husband can change, so can he!!
thank u!!!! he has change so much even my mom and dad see that he don't drink anything anymore or do nothin that he should not do i told him that i did not do that stuff and i did not want around it i told him it was or the other so he quite for me i know he has been helpin my dad for the past three weeks thank u again
bell

Murray, KY

#18 Jun 7, 2009
I didnt think u would!Thats why when I read it,I had u 2 go and read it!Luv u girl,keep ur head up,I'll always be ur friend.Try 2 enjoy this nice day,its going 2 be raining all next wk.Luv and hugs 2u also.
bell

Murray, KY

#19 Jun 7, 2009
As 4 people changing,I believe that with all my heart.Sometimes it just takes having a good person 2 help...Goodluck 2 u (davids girlfriend)..
davids lgrilfriend

Anderson, SC

#20 Jun 7, 2009
thank u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 min Trump voter 810
Bell County High School baseball 1 hr PLS 64
Jesse Hoskins 2 hr Courtney 3
BCHS Football 2017 2 hr 80s chick 15
WATER COMPANY being misused 4 hr No Representation 21
Why has 12 high school baseball players quit Be... 5 hr Fire Him now 34
Dorton Branch 5 hr Curious 3

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pineville Mortgages