Barrett Brittian to MARRY Cody Freeman

Posted in the Pineville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gay Boy

Corbin, KY

#1 Nov 16, 2011
heard Barrett proposed to Cody while down on one knee, and they were both naked, bet thats not the only thing Cody did hot was a ring, bet that ring around the weiner got some too
sick of ignorance

Richmond, KY

#2 Nov 16, 2011
Why do people always have to make something sound so dirty and disgusting? Immaturity and ignorance seems to be rampant in this area and I think it's a sorry shame. Who cares if these people were naked? I don't! Let them be gay, let them get engaged, let them have sex if they are both consenting adults...IT ISN'T ANYBODY'S BUSINESS BUT THEIRS!!
Since you have taken the time to post about this, you must be really bothered by it. I'm guessing you're either jealous or homophobic...either way, it's bugging you. I suggest you just go ahead and come out of the closet, or get some counseling for your jealousy issues.
sick of ignorance

Richmond, KY

#3 Nov 16, 2011
Also, if you're homophobic, please mention that to your therapist...it can be dangerous when paired with ignorance.
Gay Boy

Richmond, KY

#4 Nov 16, 2011
i wanna see the day when Barrett makes 90% of Bell County faint when he actually does come outta the closet, and that goes for alot more too Joseph Williams
who cares

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Nov 16, 2011
Gay Boy wrote:
i wanna see the day when Barrett makes 90% of Bell County faint when he actually does come outta the closet, and that goes for alot more too Joseph Williams
I guess you know he's gay b/c he has told you? Who cares if the guy is gay??
sick of ignorance

Richmond, KY

#6 Nov 16, 2011
Gay Boy wrote:
You're so far back in the closet that you're finding next year's Christmas presents! Maybe you need to come on out and live the life you so envy.
Trish

Richmond, KY

#7 Nov 16, 2011
KFC in Pineville has a GAY cashier aka Barrett Brittian
Trish

Richmond, KY

#8 Nov 16, 2011
sick of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so far back in the closet that you're finding next year's Christmas presents! Maybe you need to come on out and live the life you so envy.
ow did he come out already, good for you GAY BARRETT
ignorance is bliss

Kennett, MO

#9 Nov 16, 2011
who really gives a sh*** grow up stop worrying about other people. Apparently you are a girl and he turned your ugly butt down...or some boy who is jealous of him...or maybe he turned you down as well.
Justin Howard

Georgetown, KY

#10 Nov 16, 2011
he never turned me down, i bend him over though
BTwice

United States

#11 Jan 4, 2012
I'm glad I have so many fans, I was starting to worry that everyone had forgotten me. I'm sorry but no you can't be me, and no your all far too repulsive for me to turn my attention to. Burn in hell.
ommmmg

United States

#12 Jan 4, 2012
I Thought he was with Jerry Allen? Oh well you hear everything anymore!
adult

Richmond, KY

#13 Jan 4, 2012
This is the most stupidest, and childish forum ever started. Who ever started this I PRAY God repays you for what you have said. Cody Freeman is not Gay!!!!! AND if you knew him like I Do then I am pretty sure you would not talk this childish stuff. SO U DON'T KNOW HIM, but God does know you!! You so need to pray!!!
gay boi

Richmond, KY

#14 Jan 4, 2012
New Years Eve i was at an all GAY party, and Barrett was there hugging/kissing Cody, and they ended up in bed having sex just as Micah Templeton and Nekoda Htamaker 2 more gays that work at Pineville McDonalds did, and Bill the married cover up guy Phipps was kissinng/hugging Joseph Williams, what a gay New Year!1 Btw, i was with David Wilson, HAPPY NEW YEAR!1
Cherokee

Washington, DC

#15 Jan 4, 2012
adult wrote:
This is the most stupidest, and childish forum ever started. Who ever started this I PRAY God repays you for what you have said. Cody Freeman is not Gay!!!!! AND if you knew him like I Do then I am pretty sure you would not talk this childish stuff. SO U DON'T KNOW HIM, but God does know you!! You so need to pray!!!
AMEN!!
gay boi

Sharpsburg, KY

#16 Jan 24, 2012
Rodney and Bill Phipps at Dollar General are having gay sex with one another, but Bills the one in a relationship with Barrett now, but its an open one
larry

Middlesboro, KY

#17 Jan 25, 2012
gay boi wrote:
Rodney and Bill Phipps at Dollar General are having gay sex with one another, but Bills the one in a relationship with Barrett now, but its an open one
and how do u know this? u don't!
excuse me

Middlesboro, KY

#18 Jan 26, 2012
gay boi wrote:
Excuse me but Bill is the one that's married with a kid and I'm 100% sure he IS NOT gay unlike you. So I'm guessing that since no one will have your nasty gay ass that you're jealous and have nothing better to do than degrade other people to get them on your level. Little do you know, no one is as pathetic as you to get on that low of a level! So grow the hell up!
EXCUSE ME

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Jan 29, 2012
just because a guy is married, don't mean hes STRAIGHT, i am a gay guy and i have been with over 100 married men in my life, if you won't blow'EM at home, they'll get it elsewhere, ain't that right BILL PHIPPS LOVES BARRETT BRITTIAN!!
wooofreakinhoo

Harrogate, TN

#20 Jan 31, 2012
Butt Buddies!! Yayyy!! Is the New Years Eve Party seriously true?? Lmao!! Who's Bill Phiphs married to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Dale 153,703
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 20 min Truther 5,153
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,637
Bell County back out of Federal Lunch Program F... 3 hr Cranky1 51
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr Go Blue Forever 26,277
Who will win for pineville council 18 hr slimjim 12
Debbie Jo Partin 18 hr lmao 5
•••
•••
Pineville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pineville Jobs

•••
•••
•••