HELLO JAMES PHILPOT it's Annie

Posted in the Pineville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 11, 2010
I don't know what you've been looking at !!! But as you can see this is my registered name on Topix .

Location hidden

#2 Jan 11, 2010
Yes it's me posting and I'm going to continue posting until you STOP the lies and abuse , James Philpot
hey

South Fulton, TN

#3 Jan 11, 2010
Are you talking about the James Philpot who used to be married to Tina Cupp?

Location hidden

#4 Jan 11, 2010
Yes one in the same
hey

South Fulton, TN

#5 Jan 11, 2010
What has he done now?

Location hidden

#7 Jan 12, 2010
SEE JAMES OkNurse , God knows the truth

Location hidden

#8 Jan 13, 2010
I pray you have a good life now James , just please STOP calling me THE DOOR is shut and so is the money from it . GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH
Concerned for you

Cynthiana, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2010
James Philpot is a very dangerous man. Stay well away from him. If you have been dating him run for your life. He is an alcoholic which only makes him worse.
right on

South Fulton, TN

#10 Jan 15, 2010
Concerned for you wrote:
James Philpot is a very dangerous man. Stay well away from him. If you have been dating him run for your life. He is an alcoholic which only makes him worse.
Well said!

Location hidden

#11 Jan 15, 2010
Too late he live in my home for 9 years here in Oklahoma nearly destroying me GOD saved me . He now is living with his Ex-wife (Tina Cupp Philpot King ).
Oh Lord

South Fulton, TN

#12 Jan 15, 2010
Tina is a member of my extended family. We have heard this rumor, I guess it's confirmed:( She is old enough to know better. Please pray for her children.
Do you know if the kids are with them? Did he harm your kids? The family is considering getting involved with removing the kids. Please give us an honest and blunt answer asap
Thanks!
concerned for you

Cynthiana, KY

#13 Jan 15, 2010
Did you date him?? I know where he is and yes the kids are there too...Tina has no sense. The family got her away from him and now 10 years later she seeks him out after seeing him in Bell Co. He told her he hasnt drunk in 3 years, yet I see where he was arrested in Nov for alchol intoxication...Does he have any diseases that we need to know about??? He told Tina that he had used mouth wash and thats what made the alchol test high. I dont believe this but Tina bought it!!! Trust me...the first sign things are not going right with the kids the family will jump in. Right now all that can be done is pray James doesnt kill them all.
Oh Lord

South Fulton, TN

#14 Jan 15, 2010
Our greatest concern is for her daughter. What is the family's general feeling for her safety. We are afraid something will happen to her and she'll be too afraid or ashamed to say something. We are also concerned for the youngest with Huntington's. Their mother seems to be oblivious to the seriousness of the life threatening risk she is putting ALL of them in.
Right this second in Bell County, two very large and very very pissed Cupp boys are ready to go over there and kick some ass.
All of the family should at least consider pulling together and taking care of this before someone gets hurt. I would think there are enough family members willing to keep one, two, or all of the kids for now, us included, until Tina can get her sh#t together.
hand held 380

South Fulton, TN

#15 Jan 15, 2010
there is no more concern for tina. she's already made her bed for the seconed time. no more help for stupidity. the kids are the focal point now and any measure will be taken to protect them. good or bad they will be saved from it all
concerned for you

Cynthiana, KY

#16 Jan 15, 2010
Oh Lord wrote:
Our greatest concern is for her daughter. What is the family's general feeling for her safety. We are afraid something will happen to her and she'll be too afraid or ashamed to say something. We are also concerned for the youngest with Huntington's. Their mother seems to be oblivious to the seriousness of the life threatening risk she is putting ALL of them in.
Right this second in Bell County, two very large and very very pissed Cupp boys are ready to go over there and kick some ass.
All of the family should at least consider pulling together and taking care of this before someone gets hurt. I would think there are enough family members willing to keep one, two, or all of the kids for now, us included, until Tina can get her sh#t together.
Tabby can hold her own. She cracked her step dads head open with a ashtray...As for the youngest with the Huningtons..its not life threating. There are 2 types...He has the one caused by untreated infection. He has to take antibiotics for a few years. As for the family pulling together, they got together and talked to the kids. Ask them their opinions. As of right now, they are ok with the situation. In the beginning Tabitha had some issues, but I think she over came them.They have been instructed on what to do in the event something happens. As for Tina and her shit....She wont listen to anybody. Just says James has changed. How she knows this after just talking to him for 3 weeks I have no ideal. If somebody can think of a way to save Tina from herself than do it. She needs all the help she can get.
concerned for you

Cynthiana, KY

#17 Jan 15, 2010
hand held 380 wrote:
there is no more concern for tina. she's already made her bed for the seconed time. no more help for stupidity. the kids are the focal point now and any measure will be taken to protect them. good or bad they will be saved from it all
you cant fix stupid....Ron White

Location hidden

#18 Jan 15, 2010
We lived as man and wife for the better part of our 9 years relationship here in Oklahoma , I fear as he has threatened me on the phone YES kids are with them .
I have real documention FACTS but am afriad to tell on here. HE drinks ALL the time check Bell county detention center he was in there for drinking

Location hidden

#19 Jan 15, 2010
He drinks mouthwash thats how he got drunk in Nov and I'm the idiot that bonded him out. I wish I could say more BUT that would put my life in danger !!!

Location hidden

#20 Jan 15, 2010
We had and earthquake here in Oklahoma this morning and under ground lines have been damaged so I can't get online from time to time but will check this again ..My thing is I want James to leave me alone and stop calling with his ugly threats ...

Location hidden

#21 Jan 15, 2010
I don't drink , do drugs NEVER Have , don't smoke anymore , am a respected member of my community , JUST a stupid women James lied to and took advantage of far too long

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jailers failures 2 hr Bear it all 1
Recent escapes from Bell Co Dentionion 2 hr Facts is the facts 49
Pineville superintendent? 7 hr Parent 2
Cheating wives 7 hr Codger 14
Pineville football 14 hr squirrel 21
looking 4 female to breed with Mon Leeleestacy 4
anyone seen clay! Mon in search of 4

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance