Mayfield, KY

#1 Nov 29, 2008
where is she now?
nick

Mayfield, KY

#2 Nov 29, 2008
i know wrote:
where is she now?
She is in straight creek blow old straight creek scool.
itsasecret

Pineville, KY

#3 Nov 29, 2008
you will find her wherever the pills are....prolly f*cking or sucking a d*ck for one most likely.
Well Well

United States

#4 Nov 29, 2008
The last time I was her she had an adorable baby boy!!
MAD AS HELL

Ripley, TN

#6 Nov 29, 2008
are you all taliking about sheena collingsworth?i know she has alot of different names.is she the one that was married to johnpaul holland and is with billy flanery out of middlesboro????if so she is a good person i met her not to long ago and she is a really sweet person do anything for anyone so why talk about her like that

Since: Nov 08

Pineville, KY

#8 Nov 29, 2008
MAD AS HELL wrote:
are you all taliking about sheena collingsworth?i know she has alot of different names.is she the one that was married to johnpaul holland and is with billy flanery out of middlesboro????if so she is a good person i met her not to long ago and she is a really sweet person do anything for anyone so why talk about her like that
I know both, Sheena Philpot and Billy Flanary, and I can about tell you they aint talking about the same one you are thinking of.

Last I heard Billy was with a young girl didnt know her name (I used to live next to billy's daughter mary) but I am pretty sure it aint Sheena Philpot, she lives in Pineville and has a baby by somebody (dont know who). I aint talked to her in forever just went to high school with her and all that. I aint seen her around in a while though so I dont even know if sheena philpot still lives around here? But this sheena is like 24-25 something like that and has reddish/brown hair (last I seen her, she could have changed it since then).

Hope this helps....I am pretty sure they aint talking about the same Sheena that you are thinking of though.
jenny

Mayfield, KY

#10 Dec 2, 2008
Sheena lives in pineville and SHES married and has 2 baby boys! Shes doing great!!
bobcat fan

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 3, 2008
she loves to write bad checks... ask the mexican resturants.. lol
local girl

Frankfort, KY

#14 Dec 3, 2008
bobcat fan wrote:
she loves to write bad checks... ask the mexican resturants.. lol
Yes you are right I saw it hanging up on the wall, two in fact
Shooting Match Flats

Palmyra, PA

#16 Dec 3, 2008
Baby is by Travis Smith from Straight Creek.
Sister

Macon, GA

#18 Jan 3, 2009
Listen here people my sister does not f**king do pills.. And soo who gives a f*ck about what she does, dont worry about her worry about your own f**king self.. And no she want be where the pills are, she's gonna be where her babys are.. so quit writing sh*t about her cause you dont even know her.. Its to bad you want put your name down when you write sh*t about her.. O i forgot your just a little b*tch thats to scared to put your name down.. haha I bet your a*s that you wouldnt go to her face and say it. Soo dont be saying sh*t.. and if you do leave ya name and i'll give ya hollar!
what

Anderson, SC

#19 Jan 3, 2009
i give her a jay 4 a bj the other and her dis play wiyh my ball
what for

Anderson, SC

#22 Jan 17, 2009
hoe hoe hoe
Justin Davis

Palmyra, PA

#23 Jan 17, 2009
Sister wrote:
Listen here people my sister does not f**king do pills.. And soo who gives a f*ck about what she does, dont worry about her worry about your own f**king self.. And no she want be where the pills are, she's gonna be where her babys are.. so quit writing sh*t about her cause you dont even know her.. Its to bad you want put your name down when you write sh*t about her.. O i forgot your just a little b*tch thats to scared to put your name down.. haha I bet your a*s that you wouldnt go to her face and say it. Soo dont be saying sh*t.. and if you do leave ya name and i'll give ya hollar!
I had ur sis. Nice piece of tail. I'm wondering if you are too. Give me a holla shawtie. I'd love to keep it in the family.
Heather

Clarksville, TN

#26 Jan 19, 2009
MAD AS HELL wrote:
You apparently dont know her to we.., from what I know of her she is trash!!
ex friend

Zoe, KY

#29 Jan 20, 2009
she is the biggest hoe in the county she has fu>>ed everybody in the county.
ex friend

Zoe, KY

#30 Jan 20, 2009
she is a ho ho ho!!!!
sister

Macon, GA

#32 Jan 21, 2009
not hardly!!!!!!!!!
woot

Harrodsburg, KY

#34 Jan 21, 2009
people change.... why dont you give it a try!
well

United States

#36 Jan 22, 2009
sounds like they already have....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Food Stamp Millionaire 10 min cost of israel 9
Traitor republicans 15 min LAVON AFFAIR 79
Pineville Water Company Most Expensive Utility ... 2 hr Tammy 19
False "Threads" that are created CAN be removed 2 hr Jimmy 2
2017 Main Street Gala 4 hr curious 1
drug roundup yesterday 4 hr Come on now 25
Ex is dating Sarah Miracle, thoughts? Just loo... 8 hr Yikes 2

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance