Teacher At Pineville Arrested For DUI
get a life

Tazewell, TN

#43 Aug 1, 2012
Gotta go wrote:
<quoted text>Field tests are useless. If she blew over the limit, she's just as guilty as one that blows way over the limit. According to the report she was arrested at 2 o'clock in the morning. And you think she only had one??? Guess again.
Why are you even so concerned to look up when she was charged? I've been out at 2 in the morning and only drank one. She was with family that night so you guess again.
to holly Guest

Tazewell, TN

#44 Aug 1, 2012
What is it Guest? do you want her job? pathetic!

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#45 Aug 1, 2012
to holly Quest wrote:
sounds like you need to clean your own house...I bet its less than perfect!
Nope just call'em like I see them.
I don't live in a make believe world.The truth is the truth!
BTW Don't drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes,but I do toke some weed now and then. BTW I never claimed to be perfect!
I suppose you're perfect huh?
Also I would have not stated these people who partake in these vices if it wasn't fact.
So how about you? You have your house in order or you play make believe too?
And Yes I've witnessed all I've stated...I'm no liar!
Don't even get me started about the married people who cheat on their
spouse's...how many you know? smarty pants?
to holly Guest

Tazewell, TN

#46 Aug 1, 2012
YES YOU from windchester ky....you are so jealous,dONT HATE ON ASHLEY...just because she is beatiful.....get a life!

Murray, KY

#47 Aug 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Irresponsible drinking is WRONG on the highway!
Didn't say it was right.
Just pointing out all the Saints you hold in high regard...that have you people fooled!
Remember the Policeman arrested in Middlesboro for DUI? RECENTLY how Irresponsible was that?
Totz

Cynthiana, KY

#48 Aug 1, 2012
hahahahah there are lots of unemployed teachers wanna be on here and they hope if she gets fired they might get her job lol. BTW, what is that powder in your nose? lol hmmm "morons"!!! I mean "dumb asses" hahaha

Murray, KY

#49 Aug 1, 2012
BTW I had a dear friend killed by a drunk driver.
Just didn't think you people acting like she's the only one doing it.
There's lot's of people DRIVING DRUNK!
CAPICHE?
faith

Madisonville, KY

#50 Aug 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>What faith says is more important your grammar is at this point in time.
thank u very much

Murray, KY

#51 Aug 1, 2012
faith wrote:
<quoted text>
thank u very much
That's your input?
Do you live in a fantasy world too?
Worried about typo's and grammar?
How many teacher's drink or do other crimes like child molestation or
how many Priests have harmed children? Don't hear you screaming about that! FAITH!

Thank U for nothing!
faith

Madisonville, KY

#52 Aug 1, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>That's your input?
Do you live in a fantasy world too?
Worried about typo's and grammar?
How many teacher's drink or do other crimes like child molestation or
how many Priests have harmed children? Don't hear you screaming about that! FAITH!

Thank U for nothing!
wait a min I think she should b fired wat r u talking about

Corbin, KY

#53 Aug 1, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
BTW I had a dear friend killed by a drunk driver.
Just didn't think you people acting like she's the only one doing it.
There's lot's of people DRIVING DRUNK!
CAPICHE?
Catch them all including the teachers.

Corbin, KY

#54 Aug 1, 2012
to holly Guest wrote:
YES YOU from windchester ky....you are so jealous,dONT HATE ON ASHLEY...just because she is beatiful.....get a life!
Oh, that is a good one.Theres nothing beautiful about a teacher with a DUI teaching.

Corbin, KY

#55 Aug 1, 2012
Faith contact Wymt -or Angela Sparkman on facebook and this story will be on the news as it should be.

Murray, KY

#56 Aug 1, 2012
faith wrote:
<quoted text>
wait a min I think she should b fired wat r u talking about
I was just saying people make mistakes,and there is
all kinds of people we respect and look up to for setting examples for our children.
Yes what she did is inexcusable and if found guilty...she should not be teaching our children...who knows what other morals she might compromise. So my mistake for misunderstanding your point.
Please accept my apology?
to holly Quest

Tazewell, TN

#57 Aug 1, 2012
Every one deserves their day in court...she is innocent until proven guilty! I suppose you are perfect.....We all know you have a motive, for all your posting and bashing.....and its unexeceptable!
GET A LIFE!
Sarcasm

Corbin, KY

#58 Aug 1, 2012
to holly Quest wrote:
Every one deserves their day in court...she is innocent until proven guilty! I suppose you are perfect.....We all know you have a motive, for all your posting and bashing.....and its unexeceptable!
GET A LIFE!
Yeah, its a shame people want better schools and role models these days !
to holly Quest

Tazewell, TN

#59 Aug 1, 2012
blah blah blah....you are just boring me now!
get a life

Tazewell, TN

#60 Aug 1, 2012
Face it guest. The last few post have been supporting ashley. Your the only one still bashing so just give it up already. The bible teaches us to forgive and let go and not put others down. Cleary you dont realize that. Ill pray for you hunny.

Murray, KY

#61 Aug 1, 2012
to holly Quest wrote:
GET A LIFE!
No you don't know anything about me or my motives.
Besides Topix is for expressing opinions right?
I'm entitled to mine as you are yours.
As far as bashing you don't hear/read me using vulgar language.
But if I know the truth about people who think their above the law and go ahead and do misdeeds I will point them out,but never expose their names. Not my style!
So please feel free to tell the world my motives if you think you really know? which I doubt?
Plus never have I claimed to be perfect and no one is...other than Jesus Christ!
BTW YOU SPELLED UNACCEPTABLE WRONG!...LMAO!!!!!

Corbin, KY

#62 Aug 1, 2012
get a life wrote:
Face it guest. The last few post have been supporting ashley. Your the only one still bashing so just give it up already. The bible teaches us to forgive and let go and not put others down. Cleary you dont realize that. Ill pray for you hunny.
The last three post are from you and you can support her all you want but the others are highly against teachers with DUI'S.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The other woman 1 min Catwoman 1
News Frith to run for sheriff 2 hr Big pops 99
Why 17 hr Big d 1
johnny carnes 17 hr A friend 8
What is a judge executive? 18 hr O-we-O 2
has any one who had the flu.did you get a rash ... (Feb '09) 19 hr Rae 96
Broward County School Shooter Was Autistic Fri wowed 8

Pineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance