Any idea on how much car insurance wi...

Any idea on how much car insurance will cost for new driver I m 28yrs old??

Posted in the Pinellas Park Forum

Anonymous

Greenville, SC

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Any idea on how much car insurance will cost for new driver I m 28yrs old??
-
please help i just need an estamate looking into buying a small car after hopefully passing the usa driving test next week. 1.4 engine size nothing to smart just to get me from a-b i only have around 500 to buy a car, just trying to figure out how much to put aside,tried calling insurance companys but they said they wont quote with out full licsense details.... all i want is an idea!!!thanks in advance
-
SOLUTION: You can compare quotes for free from different companies at: insuranceforcheap.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinellas Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gator bait: Fleeing suspect busted by alligator (May '13) 13 hr Many Pharted There 8
Review: Bill's Clock Repair Service (Dec '15) Feb 21 George 2
Wanted nice mobile home in reasonable 55+ mhp ,... Feb 17 Bob Kodex 1
Help! Are there any good places to rent? Feb 15 Ronnie 3
Leave floriduh Feb 13 Yup 2
News Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) Feb 13 A6B6C6 1,220
News Strange & Unusual - Florida Suburb Prepares For... (Mar '07) Feb 9 Happy Phart 5

Pinellas Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinellas Park Mortgages