|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Dr Franken Kass wrote:
Ran into one Larry Kass's x patient's today. The poor woman is devastated by his handy work. She cannot go in public without dark glasses. One eye is completely unable to close.
Larry Kass is a horrible evil Human Being and a Greedy Untalented Doctor. Great Liar though...
I can tell that every one of these reviews were written by the same person. He/She uses the same words and has excessive anger. This went on for 6 months in 2011. I wonder if she/he has recovered from this vengeance. Otherwise, I suspect a heart attack.....maybe death as you cannot carry this kind of anger and live long.
Dr Larry Kass

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

scewed up a brow lift and now I look like Spok. He said it will settle, but after reading these posts, I just know he is lying. I cant go out in public.

Never trust a doctor who doesnt have an operating suite, real patient photos, and a full time surgical staff.

I cant believe he stole my money and blames my eyebrow for falling. Quack!
Dr Larry Kass

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

It looks to me like many people. Not just one. This doctor is a hazard and unskilled in cosmetics. Run, dont walk from his offices.

I can tell that every one of these reviews were written by the same person. He/She uses the same words and has excessive anger. This went on for 6 months in 2011. I wonder if she/he has recovered from this vengeance. Otherwise, I suspect a heart attack.....maybe death as you cannot carry this kind of anger and live long.
knowledge is power

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

I am beginning to see that plastic surgery is not an exact science. We all heal differently. Of course, the skill of the doctor is paramount in these situations. What is one to do when looking for a good doctor? Their own personal websites contain all positive comments. How do you find out about the negatives? Places like this are a Godsend, but I still wonder if the scathing comments are from one or several dissatisfied patients.
knowledge is power

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

"Dr Larry Kass"]scewed up a brow lift and now I look like Spok. He said it will settle, but after reading these posts, I just know he is lying. I cant go out in public.
Never trust a doctor who doesnt have an operating suite, real patient photos, and a full time surgical staff.
Are you going to have it fixed? Sorry about your misfortune. Your comments make a lot of sense! I was wondering why he didn't have an operating suite, instead, he uses his office. Red Flag??
Larry Kass

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

The Butcher of 4th stree St. Petersburg. Ruined another pair of eyes....
Larry Kass

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Sorry. He did the same to me and another person I know. Very bad surgeon.

who="Dr Larry Kass"]scewed up a brow lift and now I look like Spok. He said it will settle, but after reading these posts, I just know he is lying. I cant go out in public.
JO WARD

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

IF HE IS SO BAD, WHY IS HE NOT BEING SUED AND HOW CAN THE MEDICAL BOARD NOT DISBAR HIM? I HAVE A HARD TIME BELIEVING ALL THESE NEGATIVE REMARKS.
I ALMOST THINK ONE PERSON HAS A VENDETTA AGAINST HIM HAS WRITTEN ALMOST ALL OF THESE NEGATIVE REVIEWS.
IF HE REALLY IS THAT BAD.....WHO DO PEOPLE RECOMMEND IN THIS AREA FOR COSMETIC EYE SURGERY?
knowledge is power

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

JO WARD wrote:
IF HE IS SO BAD, WHY IS HE NOT BEING SUED AND HOW CAN THE MEDICAL BOARD NOT DISBAR HIM? I HAVE A HARD TIME BELIEVING ALL THESE NEGATIVE REMARKS.
I ALMOST THINK ONE PERSON HAS A VENDETTA AGAINST HIM HAS WRITTEN ALMOST ALL OF THESE NEGATIVE REVIEWS.
IF HE REALLY IS THAT BAD.....WHO DO PEOPLE RECOMMEND IN THIS AREA FOR COSMETIC EYE SURGERY?
I don't know if he is really that bad, since I have never been his patient. As far as the other people that have posted, I do believe that some honestly have had bad results. We all heal differently, and doctors perform surgery with different techniques, so I don't know. There is a Doctor in Largo, associated with the Eye Institute on West bay Drive. I know people that have had surgery and that are very satisfied. But, do your own research. Her name is Jasmine Mohajder.
exploited

Nixa, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Everyone is human and everyone makes mistakes.

The truth will be known someday and all will be accountable. Until then, judge not lest thee be not judged.
DR Lawrence Kass

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

The worst experience and results ever!!! Beware.
Was not impressed

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

with Dr. Kass salesmanship or his appearance. I also wanted a doctor with his or her own operating suite. I chose a doctor in S Tampa and am very pleased.
Lawrence Kass MD

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Definite Avoid this guy. Bad Doctor!
Horrible Experience

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

I had terrible results from surgery with Dr. Kass. Years later it is still a living nightmare. There are so many more talented doctors in Tampa Bay.
Larry Kass MD AKA

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Dr. Doom The Nightmare on 4th street. Halloween brings out his patients like no other holiday can.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 75 of75
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pinellas Park Discussions

Search the Pinellas Park Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 34 min Hung n horny 1,839
Park Boulevard may become the latest memorial t... 1 hr Oh God No 2
Hook up in Clearwater /largo 5 hr Dani Walsh 4
Best Easter Brunch Fri Mr Meat Head 1
Review: ADT Security Services, Inc. Fri Christopher Pallini 1
The wave condo complex 3315 58th Avenue S . Any... (Jul '09) Fri Julia Paulsen 294
Clearview Oaks Fri Penny 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pinellas Park Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pinellas Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••