First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lawrence Kass

Port Richey, FL

#1 Apr 20, 2011
Kass: Med degree from Cracker Jack's.

For the first time he can recall, Dr. Kass was recently asked by a patient if he had attended medical school in the U.S. Before answering yes (more about this later), Dr. Kass considered the question and decided that this was, in fact, a very good question. But not because he thought that there was anything wrong with doctors who were trained overseas.

Instead, Dr. Kass thought it was a good question because it demonstrated to him that this particular patient was trying to learn more about his background before selecting him to perform the plastic surgery that she desired. Dr. Kass believes that all patients seeking plastic surgery should be inquisitive about their doctorsí background, and he encourages such questions.

Judged:

38

11

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lawrence Kass MD

Port Richey, FL

#2 May 7, 2011
Worst Eye doctor on the planet. This man will disfigure you if he doesnt kill you in surgery at his filthy surgical den.

Avoid like the plague.
Mad T

AOL

#3 May 14, 2011
I wear a patch at night to sleep over one eye and cant go out in public without shaded glasses due to embarrassment. I know exactly what it feels like to be ruined by Larry Kass and to lose a lot of time and money to boot.

Judged:

26

17

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Larry Kass

AOL

#4 May 24, 2011
Heard he closed shop and moved to Cleveland. He;s hurt a lot of people in this area. Very bad doctor.

Judged:

28

10

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dr Larry Kass

Port Richey, FL

#5 Jun 27, 2011
That greedy pig doctor wont be around st pete harming patients much longer!

He has mamed his last paitent!
Good Lawyer vs Larry Kass

Port Richey, FL

#6 Jul 6, 2011
Does anyone know a good lawyer or have filed suit against Larry Kass? He ruined my eye too!

Please suggest a godo attorney. This Quack must be stopped.
Dr Larry Kass

AOL

#7 Jul 20, 2011
Worst cosmetic doctor in the Tampa Bay area. Posts and Blog boards are filled with Larry Kass MD horror stories. The man is all thumbs and a greedy J. on top of it all.
Larry Kass MD

Port Richey, FL

#8 Jul 20, 2011
Larry has a great smile when your writing him a check. When you return with your complaints, different man altogether.
Dr Larry Kass wrote:
Worst cosmetic doctor in the Tampa Bay area. Posts and Blog boards are filled with Larry Kass MD horror stories. The man is all thumbs and a greedy J. on top of it all.
Eye Job

Saint Petersburg, FL

#9 Aug 30, 2011
I got more like a hose job. I would think you would have to know left from right for a medical degree. This guy is Dangerous!
Eye Job

Saint Petersburg, FL

#10 Aug 30, 2011
Patient couldnt have done much research. Kass is not a "real" cosmetic surgeon, he just plays one on TV.
Lawrence Kass wrote:
Kass: Med degree from Cracker Jack's.
For the first time he can recall, Dr. Kass was recently asked by a patient if he had attended medical school in the U.S. Before answering yes (more about this later), Dr. Kass considered the question and decided that this was, in fact, a very good question. But not because he thought that there was anything wrong with doctors who were trained overseas.
Instead, Dr. Kass thought it was a good question because it demonstrated to him that this particular patient was trying to learn more about his background before selecting him to perform the plastic surgery that she desired. Dr. Kass believes that all patients seeking plastic surgery should be inquisitive about their doctorsí background, and he encourages such questions.
Larry Kass Cosmestics

Hudson, FL

#11 Sep 27, 2011
I was in shock,recalled 40-year old Dinora Rodriguez. "It was a nightmare.

Rodriguez had woken up from cosmetic surgery only to find that she could not move her arms or even close her eyes. And so begins a harrowing account of plastic surgery, in her case involving breast implants and a facial scar, gone terribly wrong.

As it turns out, Rodriguez's physician had removed so much skin from around the eyes that Rodriguez was no longer able to fully close them.
Larry Kass

Hudson, FL

#12 Oct 5, 2011
If you have the Sheckles, Larry has the knife. Results? Well, Larry is like Russian Roulette.

Judged:

26

12

5

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Larry Kass MD

Hudson, FL

#13 Oct 5, 2011
Hallmark results for Larry Kass MD. What a quack.
Larry Kass Cosmestics wrote:
I was in shock,recalled 40-year old Dinora Rodriguez. "It was a nightmare.
Rodriguez had woken up from cosmetic surgery only to find that she could not move her arms or even close her eyes. And so begins a harrowing account of plastic surgery, in her case involving breast implants and a facial scar, gone terribly wrong.
As it turns out, Rodriguez's physician had removed so much skin from around the eyes that Rodriguez was no longer able to fully close them.
Larry Kass

Hudson, FL

#14 Oct 5, 2011
is another MD that suddenly thinks he is a cosmetic surgeon. There are way to many unqualified doctors doing cosmetics for which they have no experience, training, or skill. I think hard times and greed drive this trend.

Kass is a not a cosmetic surgeon!
Laughing Larry

Hudson, FL

#15 Oct 6, 2011
That pretend doctor will take your money, disfifure you, maim you, and then tell you there were never any guarentees! Then he will offer to do a revision - at your cost.

Please avoid Larry Kass or you could be in for a really bad expeirence. If you even live through it.
Larry Kass MD

Hudson, FL

#16 Oct 6, 2011
He think's he is. Therefore he is.
Larry Kass wrote:
is another MD that suddenly thinks he is a cosmetic surgeon. There are way to many unqualified doctors doing cosmetics for which they have no experience, training, or skill. I think hard times and greed drive this trend.
Kass is a not a cosmetic surgeon!

Judged:

23

12

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Larry is Bad

AOL

#17 Oct 7, 2011
I would like to remove one of his eyelids with a dull blade. Destroy his looks, vision, and confidence. Then charge him $18K. We would both have the exact same results!

Larry is a no talent all thumbs tunefish eating scheckle counting turd.
I wear a patch

Saint Petersburg, FL

#18 Oct 13, 2011
Thanks to Lawrence Kass. If anyone has information on a class action or something similar, please post. How about a sign waving campaign on 4th street?

Larry needs to quit before he ruins other peoples lives. Too many bad reviews.
All Thumbs Larry

Port Richey, FL

#19 Dec 2, 2011
Larry Kass is a terrible doctor. The worst. He will overcharge, oversell, and ruin your appearance. AVOID!
Dr Franken Kass

AOL

#20 Dec 19, 2011
Ran into one Larry Kass's x patient's today. The poor woman is devastated by his handy work. She cannot go in public without dark glasses. One eye is completely unable to close.

Larry Kass is a horrible evil Human Being and a Greedy Untalented Doctor. Great Liar though...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinellas Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florida catastrophe fund faces shortfall (Oct '11) 1 hr madoff zionism 4
Bike vs vehicle (Nov '07) 13 hr Matthew Hanna 4
lookin to chill with dtf girl n not pay 22 hr Prostitot 2
Hundreds of auto-thefts in St. Pete, what you c... 22 hr TheWettestBack 2
Kids' entertainer Emr the Jester arrested for c... Jan 22 Dan Jerome 1
Borrow £200 over 3 months @ http://www.mypoundt... Jan 3 George Smith 1
3, 6 and 12 month Payday Loans! Jan 2 Olga2k 1
Pinellas Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinellas Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 pm PST

NBC Sports10:10PM
Jerramy Stevens arrested on suspicion of DUI
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Bucs dip into college ranks for new quarterbacks coach
Bleacher Report 5:36 PM
Breaking Down Mariota vs. Jameis Debate
Bleacher Report 6:29 PM
Which Mariota Flaws Concern Scouts Most
NBC Sports 5:48 AM
Bajakian's NFL bolt leaves hole for Vols, continued search for Chips