TSF

Benson, NC

#11861 May 29, 2012
Closing statement: Unless you have decided that this week was the distant past, you are busted in a second one today. Your statement was a flat out lie. Saying it was accurate is another flat out lie. If you said lies do not come out of the mouth of Jesus, I would believe you. But when you make that claim about yourself, no. You deceive only yourself. In that regard, you are either blasphemous or crazy.
Additionally, I will point out that when you twist the known meaning of another persons statement to mean something that suits you, as you frequently do on this forum, that is known as bearing false witness (lying). As you claim great Biblical scholarship, you probably know that is a violation of a commandment.
If you or a loved one is a banker who did not get a bonus from a failing/loosing bank, I apologize for the use of the word all. Any bonus from losing/failing banks receiving taxpayer bailout money is lavish,excessive, undeserved , detestable, dishonest and should be illegal, even if it was a penny. If you are one of those-, in my view, hell cannot be hot enough.
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I am correct in the above statement as I do not speak lies. If you understand English you will note it is present tense. Anything I may have said in the distant past would be excluded.
Now to the crux of the matter. We have discussed several issues here. Please show where I have intentionally lied to deceive you. I will use your "ALL bankers received LAVISH bonus" lie as an example. Please show where I have done ANYTHING like that.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#11862 May 29, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawyer,
Waco is a good guy, if not a little bit eccentric.(Are not we all?) When we first began to converse, I took him the wrong way as well and we had a some frank discussions. If possible, put this behind you and start over. I believe you will find Waco as witty and commonsensical as any person here. He also exudes an image of truly caring for many on here. As I said earlier, he is a good guy.
I approve this message.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#11863 May 29, 2012
TSF wrote:
Closing statement: Unless you have decided that this week was the distant past, you are busted in a second one today. Your statement was a flat out lie. Saying it was accurate is another flat out lie. If you said lies do not come out of the mouth of Jesus, I would believe you. But when you make that claim about yourself, no. You deceive only yourself. In that regard, you are either blasphemous or crazy.
Additionally, I will point out that when you twist the known meaning of another persons statement to mean something that suits you, as you frequently do on this forum, that is known as bearing false witness (lying). As you claim great Biblical scholarship, you probably know that is a violation of a commandment.
If you or a loved one is a banker who did not get a bonus from a failing/loosing bank, I apologize for the use of the word all. Any bonus from losing/failing banks receiving taxpayer bailout money is lavish,excessive, undeserved , detestable, dishonest and should be illegal, even if it was a penny. If you are one of those-, in my view, hell cannot be hot enough.
<quoted text>
I approve this message.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11864 May 29, 2012
What have you been up to mike? Still checking out that good music?
IAmActuallyALawy er

Mooresville, NC

#11865 May 29, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
...so it is a mute point.
I think yu are trynig to say it is a moot point.
IAmActuallyALawy er

Mooresville, NC

#11866 May 29, 2012
*trying
IAmActuallyALawy er

Mooresville, NC

#11867 May 29, 2012
*also, "you."

I'm typing with a broken finger. Cut me some slack.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11868 May 29, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
MB,
Just make sure if Waco arrests Arnie and I we are put in different cells.
That is standard procedure. They NEVER put a Nixxer and a Nazi in the same cell as a safety measure. That goes without saying. But, nothing will ever happen in this imagined incident because you 'would never call anyone a Nixxer', so, no incident will occur with you and my grandaughter. She would only beat your brains out if you call her a Nixxer ,and since you don't ues the word, well, see what I mean? If it it did occur and I had to testify in court, I would be compelled to tell them, "Your honor, no lie ever comes out of this person's mouth". And then, I would be arrested for perjury. Eventually, they would release me after they found out it was you. Do you ever get mixed up with George Washinton? Isn't he the only other one who ' a lie never came from her mouth?' Oh, and Jesus, too? This is really getting so complicated. You really wouldn't call my grandaughter a Nixxer to her face anyhow, would you?

Location hidden

#11869 May 29, 2012
IAmActuallyALawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, my mistake..thanks

Location hidden

#11870 May 29, 2012
*also, "you."
I'm typing with a broken finger. Cut me some slack.
I think you will probably notice from time to time we all make spelling mistakes. As long as it's close to the word and we can muddle through it, no need to apologize.

Location hidden

#11871 May 29, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
That is standard procedure. They NEVER put a Nixxer and a Nazi in the same cell as a safety measure. That goes without saying. But, nothing will ever happen in this imagined incident because you 'would never call anyone a Nixxer', so, no incident will occur with you and my grandaughter. She would only beat your brains out if you call her a Nixxer ,and since you don't ues the word, well, see what I mean? If it it did occur and I had to testify in court, I would be compelled to tell them, "Your honor, no lie ever comes out of this person's mouth". And then, I would be arrested for perjury. Eventually, they would release me after they found out it was you. Do you ever get mixed up with George Washinton? Isn't he the only other one who ' a lie never came from her mouth?' Oh, and Jesus, too? This is really getting so complicated. You really wouldn't call my grandaughter a Nixxer to her face anyhow, would you?
Correction. "Isn't he the only other one who 'never told a lie came out of HIS mouth?' typo...Don't want to begin a grammar war with truth. She will dig into any flaw, the saint she is.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#11872 May 29, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction. "Isn't he the only other one who 'never told a lie came out of HIS mouth?' typo...Don't want to begin a grammar war with truth. She will dig into any flaw, the saint she is.
I think the story of George and the cherry tree was a product of Mason Locke Weems....a distant relative perhaps of mine...Grant Wood did a painting about it..."Parson Weems'Fable'"...

Location hidden

#11873 May 29, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I think the story of George and the cherry tree was a product of Mason Locke Weems....a distant relative perhaps of mine...Grant Wood did a painting about it..."Parson Weems'Fable'"...
Interesting info. I will look it up on google. The things you learn between the war of words on here is amazing. Thanks
IAmActuallyALawy er

Hendersonville, NC

#11874 May 29, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you will probably notice from time to time we all make spelling mistakes. As long as it's close to the word and we can muddle through it, no need to apologize.
Yea, but dude... I made two typos in a post where I was picking on his grammatical error. That's unacceptable. Glass houses and all that.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#11875 May 29, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting info. I will look it up on google. The things you learn between the war of words on here is amazing. Thanks
I'm a huge repository of useless info.I'm good at anything that DOES NOT bring in money.Plus I'll read anything.Last week it was Geek philosophy....this week its Janet Ivanovich.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#11876 May 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Yea, but dude... I made two typos in a post where I was picking on his grammatical error. That's unacceptable. Glass houses and all that.
I'm on a smartphone.The keys are so small...and hard for me to strike with any accuracy...I'm liable to screw up...plus I don't use spellchecker...by the way...sorry about the"ambulance chaser"remark.a You were right.I was being paranoid.Plus I was probably jealous...I always wanted to be a lawyer.Took me awhile to come to that realization.For what its worth I regret saying that remark.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#11877 May 29, 2012
Bacon I noticed your absence.Stowe gas been gone for a few days also.Of course there is more to life than topix.Still I felt your absence Bacon.The forum felt unbalanced.More and more as I grow older I realize that in the end...people are the most important thing...how we treat one another...how we feel about one another...and of all the people on this forum Bacon..somehow I know you realize this intrinsically..
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

#11878 May 29, 2012
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are now appointing yourself judge, jury, AND executioner for the bankers? What about all politicians?

I asked you for specific examples and as we all see you CANNOT provide them. Until you can come here with proof of a specific topic we have discussed which I have intentionally lied about, run along.
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

#11879 May 29, 2012
<quoted text>
No "mute" is correct. With Arnie, he wishes to silence the world except for his "Nazi" and "Nixxer" rants.
TSF

Benson, NC

#11880 May 29, 2012
That is easy: Quote: "However, no lies come from my mouth."
You did post that . The prosecution rests..
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are now appointing yourself judge, jury, AND executioner for the bankers? What about all politicians?
I asked you for specific examples and as we all see you CANNOT provide them. Until you can come here with proof of a specific topic we have discussed which I have intentionally lied about, run along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any restaurants open for Thanksgiving dinner? (Nov '09) Nov '14 NetChick 7
Psychiatrist agrees to suspension for dating ex... Oct '14 dolhouse 4
Stealing Oct '14 Heaven knows 1
Dora Bell Holden and Herman(Harmon) Franks (Dec '11) Jul '14 Herman Smith 2
Review: Shiponsite (Jun '14) Jun '14 kettermn 1
Andrew Almeida? (May '14) May '14 Sports fan 1
Coyotes on the prowl (Nov '06) Jan '14 Coywolf not coyote 250
Pinehurst Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web