8 dead in nursing home shooting

8 dead in nursing home shooting

There are 25 comments on the www.fayobserver.com story from Mar 29, 2009, titled 8 dead in nursing home shooting. In it, www.fayobserver.com reports that:

The shooting happened about 10 a.m. at the Pinelake Health and Rehabilitation Center in Carthage, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.fayobserver.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Expatriate

United States

#25 Mar 30, 2009
Another douche-bag committing mass-murder. These are happening way too often.

“Blazing Skies!!!”

Since: Sep 08

Planet Mirth

#26 Mar 30, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>This nut should be banned from this forum! The victims are victims not collateral damage! You want Jesus Christ to bless your arms, which is what killed these innocent people! If everyone had guns there who knows how many more people would have been killed!
He was being sarcastic to make a point, I think, about a skewed point of view that considers lives subordinate to rights. I made the same mistake as you did at first. See post # 3 and #6. Have a nice day.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#28 Mar 31, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>This nut should be banned from this forum! The victims are victims not collateral damage! You want Jesus Christ to bless your arms, which is what killed these innocent people! If everyone had guns there who knows how many more people would have been killed!
You should be banned for being such a moron and not realizing SARCASM! [email protected] you are an idiot

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#29 Mar 31, 2009
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be banned for being such a moron and not realizing SARCASM! [email protected] you are an idiot
"...not realizing", should read "... not recognizing"
Anonymous

Albemarle, NC

#30 Mar 31, 2009
You kiss your mother with that mouth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect Fleeing Robbins Police Officer Strikes ... May '16 bananahead 1
The Pinecrest Tent Prom Apr '16 Backwoods Bob 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Pinehurst, NC (Apr '11) Mar '16 John M Brown 44
News Campaign cash rolls in for Jason Saine Feb '16 DIANE 1
News Maxton hires new chief (Apr '10) Jul '15 Loving life 2
#Legit #pain n #anxiety meds (Jun '15) Jun '15 Southern pines de... 1
News Psychiatrist agrees to suspension for dating ex... (Oct '14) Oct '14 dolhouse 4

Pinehurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinehurst Mortgages