wife

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

I know my husband is having an affair with a nurse he works with and she can wait on him if she wants to and when the private investigator finishes his job, she can have him, but she will have to accept a broke ass man who made a big mistake cheating on me not to mention having children outside the marriage will make our children hate him.
PLENTY OF PROBLEMS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Disregarded-- i have been in your shoes. It was just a fling. He will not leave her for you so don't waste your time. Just walk away and keep going. This applies to all men.
on a real note

Meansville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

he is feeding you lines of bull. He tells you he doesn't love his wife so he can get a piece when he is going home to his wife telling her that he loves her and getting some there too. Men are pigs. Not all but cheating men are. Makes me sick that women fall into their trap. A married man will never leave his wife an if he does what makes you think you won't be the one cheated on then? Once a cheater always a cheater!!!
biblical covenants

Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

thou shalt not commit adultry is one of the ten commandments that shouldn't be broken. i for one don't want to sizzle at the second coming, so i keep my covenants.murders,thieves,whor edoms must not care about eternal life like they should.
eww

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

He's not your man if he's married. He's his wife's man, you idiot.
betrayed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

men do leave their families for other women. I guess the grass is greener on the other side. The funny thing is she thnks he has money but he doesn't. she took my husband and now she can have all the headaches and hardships that come along with him.
nobodys fool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

You are all wrong! Where there are money grubbing whores, there is always a dumb ass going thru a midlife crisis who needs to have his ego stroked. men do leave their wives, mine left me for someone feeding him alot of crap. He will learn that the grass isn't always greener on the other side and she will learn that all is not what it seems. good luck to them and good riddens!
Truly In Love

Warrior, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

My husband decided he no longer wanted to be married to me after a very long marriage and i thought it my world would come to an end. On the contrary, if he had not jilted me, i would have never been in a position to meet the man of my dreams. I am in love and happier than i have ever been in my life!! I am grateful to him for ending our marriage otherwise i would never know what true love is!! Don't stay with a man that doesn't want you because there that does want you. I found my prince charming and the nightmare is over!!
Big D

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

You can give me the pie.
not

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

if he/she will run around with you, he/she will run around on you
ERDOC

Sylacauga, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

i left my wife for a woman who wants nothing from me but my love. i just hope she doesn't find out I am over a million dollars in debt with the irs.lol
LOL

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

nonny wrote:
This must be Christy Stubbs.
I heard she is pregnant now. Who knows who the baby daddy is.
nobodys fool

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I see another man has cheated with her. I wonder when this girl will learn? Her parents must be proud.
Flirt_In_A_Skirt

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I'm in love with a well known Hawkinsville attorney. We're both in loveless marriages & have been involved with each other for years. I'm wealthier than he is so I don't care about his money. We want nothing from each other but love. It works for us!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Why is it that a husband who strays is never considered a "homewrecking who**"? It's always the mistress' fault.
johndeere420

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

cause its easier to wipe off a pole than to clean out a hole....
jstn1111

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Are you really looking for a future with this man? Have you considered what it would entail? Of course you should consider his wife because in a few years you will be in her place and some younger prettier girl will be in yours. Then you can ask yourself what kind of respect will you deserve.
Flirt_In_A_Skirt

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

An affair can work only if both of you mutually agree on things and set some strict rules. We did that early on and we NEVER break those rules. For us, doing so would be a deal breaker. Of course this only applies if you want to stay in the affair, not break up either marraige.
you bet

Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Flirt_In_A_Skirt wrote:
I'm in love with a well known Hawkinsville attorney. We're both in loveless marriages & have been involved with each other for years. I'm wealthier than he is so I don't care about his money. We want nothing from each other but love. It works for us!
He is a well known jackass..
Flirt_In_A_Skirt

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

you bet wrote:
<quoted text>He is a well known jackass..
Who is a jackass?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pinehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr ChicknButt 52,386
Verlin Jones 11 hr Pig Jiger 1
V.F.W. Who can dance Thu Racecar 1
carlie mathis "swamp donkey" (Jan '12) Aug 20 Oh Well 37
Solid Doberman Aug 7 Dobermann 3
Crisp county detention facility harassment (Feb '14) Aug 4 Kpriss 8
Murdock Simmons 3rd and his secret late nights┐? (Feb '14) Jul 23 schoolfriends 3

Search the Pinehurst Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Pinehurst Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pinehurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••