United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Judged:

i'm having an affair with a married man at my workplace. I know he doesn't love his wife anymore but I don't believe everything he says about what is going on in the marriage. should i reach out to the mrs? I am tired of sneaking around and mostly spending time with him at work. I want my man all to myself.
yeah right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Judged:

Just keep in mind, when you get your man that he ran around on his wife to be with you. What makes you think he won't cheat on you? Once a dog always a dog!

Since: Jan 12

Cochran, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Judged:

more then likely he is just telling you what he wants you to think because if he did not want to be with his wife he would have already divorced her, and if you do go to his wife he probably will deny the affair and no longer speak to you i would remain anonymous and call her and ask question but i would not say my name and if he has no respect for his wife i seriously doubt he will for you
tucker focker

Hawkinsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

disregarded wrote:
i'm having an affair with a married man at my workplace. I know he doesn't love his wife anymore but I don't believe everything he says about what is going on in the marriage. should i reach out to the mrs? I am tired of sneaking around and mostly spending time with him at work. I want my man all to myself.
um he is just telling you what you want to hear.he just wants strange kitty cat.sounds like a dawg to me.once a cheater always a cheater.email if you like i'm from tucker 35 yrs. i live in hawkinsville now.can be reached at gasuperjet@yahoo.com
corn bread

Frostproof, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

Lady you sound like you are crazy and a drama queen, you are just as guilty as he is. Do you think telling his wife is gonna clear up the fact that you allowed yourself to be put into this situation? I hope he dosen't have children, because when you tell her it will destroy them also. I guess it dosen't matter to you as long as you get your man! She will probably find out about you when he brings her home one of your std's. Get a life you trailer park trash.
Mrs Thang

Adel, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Ok are u serious if he cheating on his wife with you do u actually think yall will still be together yall will have all kind of trust issues.
Republican

Alturas, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Judged:

Corn bread, I love u! True dat!
really?

Alturas, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

disregarded wrote:
a married man will never be all to yourself considering he isn't all his wife's obviously. Messing around with married men is a sin for both of you.
Salt and Vinegar

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Where do you work?
nonny

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

This must be Christy Stubbs.
Girl Friday

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

disregarded wrote:
You are wasting your time with this man and you will live to regret it. Take it from someone who knows. Get out of this relationship, change jobs if that is what it takes to get away from this person. Think about how you would feel if you were the wife and this was happening to you. In response to your topic title "should I care about the wife"? Yes, you should because he obviously isn't. The grass is never as green on the other side of the fence as it at first appears.
Girl Friday

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Should have said "he obviously doesn't" not "isn't". Sorry for the typo.
scorned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

who is christy stubbs having an affair with?
nonny

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

she aint with her husband anymore she seeing someone else and i know he has been around rochelle with another woman and you could tell they were more then friends.
scorned woman too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

josh woodson i heard from cordele 666
scorned woman three

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

cordele is a nightmare for married woman.
scorned woman four

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

you must be the tramp cheating with my husband at the hospital when you are supposed to be taking care of patients
corn bread

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

You need to care about his wife and kids, you home wreaking who**! There are many single guys out there you can date without destroying someone's family.
fyi411

Alturas, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

He will never leave his wife, even if he doesn't care that much for he cause he is cheating that's that much more he doesn't care about you. My friend is in the same place as u and has been there for 8 yrs and has two kids with him. She lives like they are married or something but he is with his wife every night. We all know she is a fool and she is a nurse and very pretty girl but is just that dumb to wait on him. He will.never leave his wife you are ruining their life as well as yours.
fyi411

Alturas, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Why would u want a man u can never have? I can't be second to anybody especially if I'm giving them my pie!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pinehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 19 min rename 52,212
V.F.W. Who can dance 6 hr Racecar 1
carlie mathis "swamp donkey" (Jan '12) Wed Oh Well 37
Solid Doberman Aug 7 Dobermann 3
Crisp county detention facility harassment (Feb '14) Aug 4 Kpriss 8
Murdock Simmons 3rd and his secret late nights┐? (Feb '14) Jul 23 schoolfriends 3
Michael Lumpkin Jul 22 just wondering 1

Search the Pinehurst Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Pinehurst Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pinehurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••