No chance of parole for Dennis

No chance of parole for Dennis

There are 18 comments on the Cordele Dispatch, Cordele, GA story from Sep 7, 2010, titled No chance of parole for Dennis. In it, Cordele Dispatch, Cordele, GA reports that:

Cordele - Convicted murderer Amin Dennis will serve the rest of his life in jail with no chance of ever being a free man again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cordele Dispatch, Cordele, GA.

DBig

United States

#1 Sep 8, 2010
He should've gotten the death penalty.
Amoney

Villisca, IA

#2 Sep 11, 2010
THEY SHOULDa KILLED HIS ASS BUT HE GUNNA GET IT IN JAIL EVERYBODY NO HAL
Trucker Wife

Virginia, MN

#3 Jan 18, 2011
I AM SO RELIEVED AFTER DA TRIAL...HE WILL NEVA SEE DAYLIGHT AGAIN. MY SON'S FATHER (HAROLD REESE JR) MAY HAVE HAD HIS FLAWS BUT THERE IS NO REASON 4 THEM 2 DO HIM THE WAY THEY DID. HE WAS AN EXCELLENT FATHER 2 MY CHILD. LORD KNOWS IT'S HARD W/O HIM. BUT I CONTINUE 2 PRAY EVERYDAY!! THX 4 ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!!
Dennis

United States

#4 Jan 24, 2011
iThink Not ..
Dennis

United States

#5 Jan 24, 2011
Shit Happens .. People Die Everyday B ... iLove My Biq Cousins ...
satwhat

Eveleth, MN

#6 Jul 15, 2011
Trucker Wife wrote:
I AM SO RELIEVED AFTER DA TRIAL...HE WILL NEVA SEE DAYLIGHT AGAIN. MY SON'S FATHER (HAROLD REESE JR) MAY HAVE HAD HIS FLAWS BUT THERE IS NO REASON 4 THEM 2 DO HIM THE WAY THEY DID. HE WAS AN EXCELLENT FATHER 2 MY CHILD. LORD KNOWS IT'S HARD W/O HIM. BUT I CONTINUE 2 PRAY EVERYDAY!! THX 4 ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!!
I feek your pain. God is good. sorry to hear the drug game over. That what you so hurt over. Never play with Gods children. If he was doing right by god this wouldn't haappen. But for the boys that killed him i see they deserve what they got. But having this sweet girl and forcing her to make a call she didn't deserve life. Because she didn't know what they was going to do. so judge right. God make no mistakes. It time to change people. Drugs are going to have you in prison or dead. People working every day hard as hell making a earning. While drug dealers getting easy money. all money is not good money.
They will burn in hell

Albany, GA

#7 Oct 9, 2011
satwhat wrote:
<quoted text>I feek your pain. God is good. sorry to hear the drug game over. That what you so hurt over. Never play with Gods children. If he was doing right by god this wouldn't haappen. But for the boys that killed him i see they deserve what they got. But having this sweet girl and forcing her to make a call she didn't deserve life. Because she didn't know what they was going to do. so judge right. God make no mistakes. It time to change people. Drugs are going to have you in prison or dead. People working every day hard as hell making a earning. While drug dealers getting easy money. all money is not good money.
Drugs had nothing to do with it. The "sweet girl" you are referring to should burn in hell as the rest of the murders should. You are right. She did not deserve a life sentence, she deserves death. Amin and Corey also diserve death. The next trip for them is burning in HELL!!!!!!!!!! And you shall also burn in hell for supporting anyone committing such a horrible crime!
They will burn in hell

Albany, GA

#8 Oct 10, 2011
Dennis wrote:
iThink Not ..
i think so!! damn all yall dennis'. I know corey and amin want see daylight. they also will answerer to the man above and they will burn in hell!!!!!!!!!!
They will burn in hell

Albany, GA

#9 Oct 10, 2011
Dennis wrote:
Shit Happens .. People Die Everyday B ... iLove My Biq Cousins ...
U are so right shit happens. that is why corey, jennifer, and amin will never see daylight!!! three broke bastards that should have gotten jobs to support their drug habbits instead of robbing!!i love hal reese!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#10 Oct 14, 2011
amen
Litbit

Glenwood, IA

#11 Nov 6, 2011
They will burn in hell wrote:
<quoted text>
i think so!! damn all yall dennis'. I know corey and amin want see daylight. they also will answerer to the man above and they will burn in hell!!!!!!!!!!
Just how you said for me to burn in hell and what they shoulda got. Listen baby no matter what you say or do GOD always watching. I need not to say more because that sweet little girl is coming home. She's not a murder she one of GOD children. OUR prayer has been answer.
Litbit

Glenwood, IA

#12 Nov 6, 2011
<quoted text>
U are so right shit happens. that is why corey, jennifer, and amin will never see daylight!!! three broke bastards that should have gotten jobs to support their drug habbits instead of robbing!!i love hal reese!
No one on drugs baby she didn't have a habit to support and she did have a job. Judge right that why bad things happen in this world today for sick minded people like your self. Stop selling drugs and get a real job.
fie

Cordele, GA

#13 Jan 20, 2012
Amoney wrote:
THEY SHOULDa KILLED HIS ASS BUT HE GUNNA GET IT IN JAIL EVERYBODY NO HAL
No Hal how by drugs not by love but forthe love of dirty money
They will burn in hell

United States

#14 May 28, 2012
Litbit wrote:
<quoted text>No one on drugs baby she didn't have a habit to support and she did have a job. Judge right that why bad things happen in this world today for sick minded people like your self. Stop selling drugs and get a real job.
She was a coke head and pill popper (Jennifer Mccloud)!! Sorry u had to hear it here. She will NEVER be released from prison early unless she dies. As far as me selling drugs, never have and don't have to. You must be on drugs as well supporting a murderer! The man above will deal with Jennifer, Amin, and Corey! Nothing but bad luck!
saywhat

Warner Robins, GA

#15 Dec 29, 2012
<quoted text>
She was a coke head and pill popper (Jennifer Mccloud)!! Sorry u had to hear it here. She will NEVER be released from prison early unless she dies. As far as me selling drugs, never have and don't have to. You must be on drugs as well supporting a murderer! The man above will deal with Jennifer, Amin, and Corey! Nothing but bad luck!
That girl wasn't on drugs judge right now. She was sweet to her heart iknow her and been around her to know she's not a murder. Before u put people down look in the mirror at yourself. God got a plan for Jennifer she will be home sooner then u think.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16 Jan 9, 2013
saywhat wrote:
<quoted text>That girl wasn't on drugs judge right now. She was sweet to her heart iknow her and been around her to know she's not a murder. Before u put people down look in the mirror at yourself. God got a plan for Jennifer she will be home sooner then u think.
Sweet to her heart, what the hell? That "sweet" girl was charged with She was found guilty on two counts each of malice murder, felony murder, kidnapping with bodily injury and aggravated assault as well as one count of arson in the first degree. And people want to claim that she was forced?? She's a grown ass woman who is capable of making her own decisions and she chose to commit murder.
KOKO

Barnwell, SC

#17 Oct 23, 2013
BITCH LET ME TELL U SUMN.....MY FAM IS JUX ANOTHA MUHFUKKA WHO DID A DRUG DEALER IN.....HE SERVIN HIS TIME AND PAYIN HIS DEBT BUT PLZ DONT GET THIS SHYT TWISTED.....HE MAY BE GONE BUT..........theresmore
Thank you

Albany, GA

#19 Jan 31, 2014
Please learn how to spell and use correct grammar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hawkinsville nurse May 30 Gettin it on 2
Renee & Wesley May 26 New15 4
Bullying in the Sheriffs Dept. May 7 simple 4
faulk house May 5 cocnav 3
Road to Rome outside of Hawkinsville Apr '15 Patricia 1
Do you remember...... (Dec '08) Apr '15 studzstudy 47
drug bust in hawkinsville, (Jan '07) Apr '15 Country boy 42
More from around the web

Pinehurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE