Laurie saunders Hanson
From a distance

Bradfordsville, KY

#1 Aug 11, 2007
What ever happened to Laurie Hanson?I read a couple of years ago she went to prison for The largest embezzlement case in Wyoming history.Just wondering if she is still in prison?I heard through the vine,she was getting out soon?Those poor souls she embezzled from.I heard they had to close the doors on their family business..2 years in jail just seems trival for all she did.
anonomyous

Butte, MT

#2 Jul 9, 2008
Laurie currently lives in a half-way house for prisoners in Wyoming.
Wells Fargo

Bradfordsville, KY

#3 Jul 10, 2008
anonomyous wrote:
Laurie currently lives in a half-way house for prisoners in Wyoming.
Thanks for the update.I am sure the poor family she embezzled from,are still trying to recover.Maybe she has learned a very hard lesson.I dont think a halfway house could be much fun either.
An Aquaintance of Laurie

Gillette, WY

#4 Jan 8, 2011
To the Moderator of this site, and per your own Terms of Service, did you think it was appropriate to print the above comments regarding Laurie Hanson without first gathering knowledge of their origin? I know Laurie Hanson quite well and her family, and I can guarantee you that these comments originated from the ex family of Laurie's husband. What a very sad and disgusting way to try and degrade an individual that has what someone else seems to not be able to let go of. I can also assure you that Laurie is doing very well and has the exemplary support of her Husband and family. She has also paid the ulitimate price for a mistake that she made. She has risen above this because of who she is. And she is the first one to realize the devastation that she caused those "poor souls". However, Laurie will refer to them as exemplary individuals who too, will rise above because that is the type of people they are. May this same exemplay behavior that Laurie and her victim exhibit rub off on the "poor lost soul" that felt the need to originate such comments in the first place. May she or they find freedom and peace within themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pinedale Music Forum (Dec '12) Jan '17 Musikologist 11
News Judge who said she wouldn't marry gays fights b... (Aug '16) Aug '16 okimar 19
News Wyoming Celebrates Tourism Week (May '13) May '16 Y Yeshet Gobena 3
The Place Restaurant (Sep '15) Sep '15 Passing Through 1
From SG to KL train or bus (Jan '15) Jan '15 Arlene Zaratan 1
dad (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mattlauger 2
Work (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mattlauger 1

Pinedale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinedale Mortgages