Searching for Our Sister

Posted in the Pinedale Forum

Judy and Nancy

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Aug 15, 2007
We are trying to locate our sister Barbara Barich, who we believe is/was living in your area. She is 52 years old, and left Michigan many years ago. We have been unable to locate an address or phone number for her. We just want to know she is ok.
Thank you so much for anything you can tell us!
Judy (Barich) Usher
Nancy Barich
usherjm@msn.com
From a distance

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Aug 15, 2007
Judy and Nancy wrote:
We are trying to locate our sister Barbara Barich, who we believe is/was living in your area. She is 52 years old, and left Michigan many years ago. We have been unable to locate an address or phone number for her. We just want to know she is ok.
Thank you so much for anything you can tell us!
Judy (Barich) Usher
Nancy Barich
usherjm@msn.com
Is your sister missing,and dosent want to be found?Maybe she is using a different name.I feel bad for you guys.I cant imagine how you feel.I know lots of people in this area.Very closed mouthed.Just dont get involved.so good luck to you on your search.I will ask my friends and if i hear of anything,anything..I will put it on here.
good luck.
Patrick from Pittsburgh

Irwin, PA

#3 Oct 18, 2007
I spent a few nights this summer, camping near pinedale and was able to fall asleep listening to your terrific radio station KPIN. I'd like to find someone willing to tape a few nites of music and send them to me in Pittsburgh, Pa. I'd pay for the effort and supply any tapes, cd needed. Nothing special just regular weeknite fare.Thanks for any help. patrickdorman@hotmail.com
Judy and Nancy

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Feb 12, 2008
Unfortunately we have found our sister:

Sublette County Sheriff’s Office media release
On Friday, February 8, 2008, the Sublette County Sheriff’s Office responded to Black Kettle Road in the Green River Ranch Unit B subdivision to a report of a missing female, Barbara Jean Barich. The vehicle that Barbara had been driving had gotten stuck on Black Kettle Road and she was last seen walking from that vehicle around 4:00 PM on February 7, 2008 towards here residence which was less than two tenths of a mile away.
When Barbara was not at home the following day, neighbors contacted the Sublette County Sheriff’s Office. SCSO and Tip Top Search and Rescue began a search of the area on snow machines and snow shoes. The body of Barbara Jean Barich, age 53, was located approximately 50 feet to the northeast of her cabin. The inclement weather on the evening of February 7th is believed to be the major factor in her death. Barbara’s family in Michigan has been contacted and an autopsy is pending.
Authority,
Bardy Bardin, Sheriff

If anyone has any additional information they could share about my sister's life or death - please contact me (Judy Barich Usher) at usherjm@msn.com. Thank you.
thats sad

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jul 25, 2010
Im so sorry for your loss. My brother died a couple of years ago and I feel your pain. I wish so badly that you could have found her...God Bless You.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dad Jan 21 Mattlauger 2
Work Jan 21 Mattlauger 1
Families grow traditions hunting antelope (Nov '08) Jan 21 Mattlauger 7
work Jan 6 Mattlauger 1
the pinedale wranglers (Nov '08) Jan 5 Mattlauger 7
casey key Dec 25 Casey Key 1
Bob Carter Smith Dec '14 Mattlauger 2
Pinedale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinedale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:16 am PST

NBC Sports 3:16AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton