2 die on Wyo highways

2 die on Wyo highways

There are 11 comments on the Casper Star Tribune story from Mar 8, 2007, titled 2 die on Wyo highways. In it, Casper Star Tribune reports that:

“Gene Arnell sounds like a real jerk that left two people to die. He should get the electric chair!!”

Bernadene G. St. Clair, 29, of Fort Washakie at 10:30 p.m. Friday, according to a prepared statement ... via Casper Star Tribune

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Casper Star Tribune.

steve

Seattle, WA

#1 Apr 9, 2007
thats not cool.maybe he went to get help.....and another beer.
jacob

San Diego, CA

#2 Jul 17, 2008
ya thats hilarious you dont even know him you dooshbag
from riverton

Great Falls, MT

#3 Nov 10, 2008
Gene arnell and my dad are good friends, i've even baby sat his kids... He obviously didnt mean to kill anybody, what he did wasnt right, but everyone makes mistakes, he shouldnt have left the scene by any means.... i dont think its anyones business to condemn another person in my own opinion. though people are mad just be thankful it wasnt you that made the bad choice because no he has to live with that which i think would be more terrible than anything else.
whoknows

Cheyenne, WY

#4 Nov 13, 2008
it seems that the fire in aug is shocking with the three childrens mom left all the other people inside to die and has parttied since never seeing the other person who has got burnt bad that family is evil rachel stephine david jenny mullins what grandma has life insurance on their grandkids why if their isnt somthing fishy going on why was rachel drunk
Hoggn

Virginia Beach, VA

#5 Jan 5, 2009
He should be in prison!!!!!!!!!!
Not right

Lexington, KY

#6 Jan 8, 2009
Hoggn wrote:
He should be in prison!!!!!!!!!!
What was he thinking???
Richey

San Diego, CA

#7 Jan 16, 2009
he was high on Jack!!
Zack

San Diego, CA

#8 Mar 21, 2009
alright all you mother effers in this beezy are homosexual ans like in the ponutiy. you guys dnt know what the flip ur talking about and you can go masturbate to ur mother with wieners.
ken h

San Diego, CA

#9 Sep 24, 2009
Has he done anything to reach out to the victims family? Taking a life is about the worst thing you can do and he killed a human being and tried to run and hide. I saw his mysapce page and he seems like a real asshole that doesn't even care that he killed a young girl because he was drunker than shit with two innocent children exposed to his idiocy. I am afraid hell has a place for you Mr. Arnell.
georgina

Paterson, NJ

#10 Nov 23, 2009
he was drunk. would've been dummer then s**t. not right to kill someone unless u have to. death sentence for him. as in the same way the girl died
Richey

San Diego, CA

#11 Feb 17, 2011
I agree, cut off his head!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pinedale Music Forum (Dec '12) Mar '15 Musikologist 9
From SG to KL train or bus (Jan '15) Jan '15 Arlene Zaratan 1
dad (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mattlauger 2
Work (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mattlauger 1
News Families grow traditions hunting antelope (Nov '08) Jan '15 Mattlauger 7
work (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mattlauger 1
the pinedale wranglers (Nov '08) Jan '15 Mattlauger 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pinedale Mortgages