Teen fatally struck by car in Antioch

Feb 15, 2013 Full story: KTVU Oakland 15

A teenage girl who died after she was struck by a vehicle while crossing an Antioch street Thursday night has been identified as Hasanati White, according to the Contra Costa County coroner's office.

Full Story
Lamelle Matthews

Pittsburg, CA

#1 Feb 15, 2013
& to know that i went to school with her last year is crazy !
Augstin Pizano

Hayward, CA

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Hasanati was the best sister In my life I miss her so much I don't no what to say when I saw the news and it was her I as so devestating I started to cry cause it was so heart breaking I will miss my sister forever and hope she is in a good place I love you Sis...R.I.P
Augstin Pizano

Hayward, CA

#4 Feb 15, 2013
cracker killer wrote:
so wheres the big loss. just a kid
. Don't talk about my sister like that I should really whoop your a cause u don't no her like that she might have passed away but that don't mean she doesn't have feelings so don't talk about my sister like that cause first we gone have problems and ima report u so keep talking just keep talking.....!!!!!
Educator

Antioch, CA

#5 Feb 15, 2013
cracker killer wrote:
so wheres the big loss. just a kid
This is quote made an hour ago has been reported to topix. Needs to be removed immediately. Gross and disturbed this specimen named "cracker killer" who has no right verbally assaulting the death of a "kid". How miserable this devil must be to share his or her sickness regarding a tragedy. My comments as seen by topix are as follows: This a former student I knew at the middle school I am at daily. Please remove the hate words from "Cracker Killer" which is inappropriate and cruel. This is not just a kid or no big deal, this is a young lady that many loved. Teachers, friends and family are grieving the loss of her life and I want the insensitive, vulgar and mocking comments removed by this bully. Thank you for not letting such a threatening and menacing fool speak in a fashion that has a negative impact on our youth.
Augstin Pizano

Hayward, CA

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Augstin Pizano wrote:
<quoted text>. Don't talk about my sister like that I should really whoop your a cause u don't no her like that she might have passed away but that don't mean she doesn't have feelings so don't talk about my sister like that cause first we gone have problems and ima report u so keep talking just keep talking.....!!!!!
. I hate your username it is the stupedes I ever saw u should recommend changing it
Perkygot

San Francisco, CA

#8 Feb 16, 2013
God... I should've talked to her more. I went to the same elementary school and then she came to my middle school in my eighth grade year. I feel so bad... You were a great friend in elementary Hasanati. I'll always remember our friendship and how you are loved by your friends and family. R.I.P and I miss and love you.
Breanna Raybonne

Oakland, CA

#9 Feb 16, 2013
I Loved her like a sister to hear shes gone is horrifying to know but i just can imagine her now smiling at me singing with her beautiful voice of hers she will never be forgotten and i love her always and forever.
Tamya Black

Pittsburg, CA

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Hasanati White was so sweet. she attended my school black diamond middles school everybody knew her whether it was just walking in the hallwys she gve me a hug EVERY day i love hasanati with all my heart nd i will see you shortly please watch over uss baby we love you
obammy mammy

Florence, SC

#12 Feb 19, 2013
and just think educator, this statement was made by a black man!
obammy mammy

Pittsburg, CA

#13 Feb 19, 2013
another one down, millions more to go
obammy mammy

Pittsburg, CA

#14 Feb 19, 2013
you have a negative impact you ass, with all your "lovey dovey, hurt no ones feelings" crap. you set these kids up for failure when they hit the real world douche and see it isn't all fun and games in a protected little bubble like you make it out to be!
mimi

El Sobrante, CA

#15 Feb 21, 2013
She was my twin, and it kill me that she's gone. like even right now im still in shock that she not with us no more. Like she would say , she's "the baddest b*tch" s.i.p hasi
obammy mammy

Pittsburg, CA

#16 Feb 22, 2013
RIP dirtbag
mona and nae nae

United States

#17 May 4, 2013
Hasanati the first thing i ever thought about you was why is she so nice. I remeber the First day we met you came up to me shook my hand and said hi my name is hasanati. I never met anyone with such a smile like you had. You became my sister/bestfriend and i am proud to say that you looked up to me as if i was your big sister. When Nae Nae came to my house and told me that you were gone i suddenly felt a big boom in my heart. I cried my eyes out not caring what anyone had to say about it. Only me and you know where we stood in our friendship. Many people think they know but you and i know the truth. When i attentd your funeral with Tike i was hurt for the way i trrated You wheb we had our fall outs. If i can go back best believe i would but i shouldnt have to. I should've thought about whay i did before it happened. I am just happy that you no longer have to suffer. I love you hasanati rest in peace sister.
lawdy lawdy

Pittsburg, CA

#18 May 4, 2013
here is what the above statement ought to read : ooh ooh, ah ah, eh eh eh, and here is the actual video of mona or nae nae:
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinecrest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
C & T Pest Control, Exterminators Rodents Contr... (Jan '10) Dec 22 Peter Simmons 4
How to Report Section 8 Fraud (Mar '11) Dec 17 Watchmen 81
Antioch homeowner shoots burglar in home Dec 16 gman 3
Is Antioch a Ghetto? Hell No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Oct '09) Dec 12 jenny 142
why are military women so gottdam ugly? (May '11) Dec 10 SGT Dennis Downey... 11
Savemart Shoppers Be Alert! Dec 9 safetyinanonymity 1
KKK Now Active In Antioch (Oct '11) Dec 6 gibbons 25
Pinecrest Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pinecrest People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pinecrest News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pinecrest

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News