Antioch crime rate stirs staffing concerns

Feb 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Brentwood Press

The need for more cops became glaringly clear to the Antioch City Council Tuesday night following Antioch Police Chief Alan Cantando's presentation on the state of the department and crime statistics in the city.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
obammy mammy

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

if you eliminate the /vigger population, crime will fall by 80% minimum!
Grand Dragon

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

White people are so bold behind the computer screen. You live in Pittsburg? Lets meet so you can say that in their faces.

Makes me ashamed to be white.
JustMe

Newark, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Grand Dragon wrote:
White people are so bold behind the computer screen. You live in Pittsburg? Lets meet so you can say that in their faces.
Makes me ashamed to be white.
I'm not ashamed to be who I am. These haters are the ones who should be ashamed.
It's not surprising, though. There are always going to be people who just can't handle being part of a diverse human race. Sad but true.
JustMe

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Had Enough Already wrote:
being part of a "diverse human race" should NOT involve 2500 murders since Newtown! look on this map
-
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
-
at chimpconco, dumptroit, louisiana, nog york, and see the murder rates for this year already, 67 in chimpcongo - thats 23 a month or almost one everyday this year!
-
you know what they all have in common?????
-
they are all "diverse" cities!
There are some extremely racist people on this forum. You do NOT speak for all of us, and some of us are tired of your ugly rhetoric. When anyone calls you on your abusive viewpoints, your response is more abuse. You are no better than those you claim are so horrible. Different crime, that's all. Yes, I am comparing racist remarks to acts of violence. It is no better. It is just as hurtful. You judge as clueless and nuts those who uphold the dignity of others, and proclaim as brilliant those who want to eliminate anyone not like yourself. That makes no sense at all.
He Pingping

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some extremely racist people on this forum. You do NOT speak for all of us, and some of us are tired of your ugly rhetoric. When anyone calls you on your abusive viewpoints, your response is more abuse. You are no better than those you claim are so horrible. Different crime, that's all. Yes, I am comparing racist remarks to acts of violence. It is no better. It is just as hurtful. You judge as clueless and nuts those who uphold the dignity of others, and proclaim as brilliant those who want to eliminate anyone not like yourself. That makes no sense at all.
you go girl!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pinecrest Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pinecrest People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance