Concord: Carondelet High School senior's charity working toward betterment of Third World countries

There are 2 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Concord: Carondelet High School senior's charity working toward betterment of Third World countries. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

Mahnoor Umair of Antioch, and a senior at Carondelet High School in Concord, shows awards she has received for her website, "Angel's Without Boundaries", at her home in Antioch Calif., on Thursday Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

SchfartzaHunter

Pittsburg, CA

#1 Feb 20, 2013
I wonder if the girls there are as easy as they were when I went to HS at Ygnacio High. Man they were starving for a phallus!!!!
Brian Vargas

Pittsburg, CA

#2 Feb 23, 2013
those girls are all vvhores!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pinecrest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YES - Section 8 Neighbors Gone (Sep '12) 19 hr What wa wonderful... 21
3 Antioch men arrested in AT&T store burglary 20 hr dickie 1
News Pittsburg: Police arrest six in connection to a... Thu dickie 1
Fight on W.Tregallas Rd.and Corner of Capistran... Thu watch dog 1
News Antioch couple charged with murder in man's fat... (Oct '12) Thu Crystal Sparlin 5
News Police investigating string of Brentwood robberies May 21 Antioch Nut Job 25
News Two charged in nonfatal Antioch stabbing May 17 Antioch Nut Job 8
More from around the web

Pinecrest People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]