Motley man killed in ATV accident

Motley man killed in ATV accident

There are 12 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 6, 2008, titled Motley man killed in ATV accident. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Cass County authorities are investigating an ATV crash that killed a 59-year-old Motley man over the weekend in central Minnesota.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

ImFeelinLucky

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Oct 6, 2008
The idiot was driving an ATV (not street legal) on a county highway? Then collides with some other Bubba doing the same? Stupidity exacts a heavy toll sometimes.
Franklin Adams

Fargo, ND

#2 Oct 6, 2008
ImFeelinLucky wrote:
The idiot was driving an ATV (not street legal) on a county highway? Then collides with some other Bubba doing the same? Stupidity exacts a heavy toll sometimes.
You are the idiot. First you are making a tremendous leap of faith that the PP writer got this story correct. The riders were most likely riding in the ditch which is legal, not on the road as was stated. Very few people ride on the road.

Second, if it had been a relative of yours who died you might not have thought it was so funny. Hopefully someone will die in your family very soon in a tragic accident and you can remember what you so thoughtlessly wrote as their coffin is lowered into the ground you idiot. Someone like you would have it coming, thoughtless t-rd.
Michael_Taylor

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Oct 6, 2008
ImFeelinLucky wrote:
You sir are a slack-jawed booger eating moron. Please sterilize yourself so that you can't contaminate the gene pool.
In conclusion I wish that you would be violated violently by a randy ape.
Grizzly Adams

Maple Grove, MN

#4 Oct 6, 2008
Wow, that reporter is pretty harsh. The guy's dead, for Pete's sake. The reporter didn't have to call him motley.
Christopher Mankey

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Oct 6, 2008
Oh my. Such vituperance.

I don't know what's more amusing - some insensitive troll writing his inflammatory crap, or the oversensitive, thin-skinned people who overreact to it.

"Lucky" really got to you guys, didn't he?

Fargo Guy: You really need to relax a bit. You were doing just fine with the first paragraph, with which I agree whole-heartedly. Good, well-thought out response. But the second paragraph is where you came unscrewed. Hoping for a death in the guy's family? WTF? You lost it there. Dude, you've been cooped up in Fargo too long.

Arizona Trailer Park Retiree Guy: At least you added some much-needed humor into your angst-ridden post. "Slack-jawed booger eating moron" is just rich. I'll have to write that one down. The randy ape part was good for a few chuckles too. Nicely done. Maybe you can give Fargo Guy some pointers about how to respond to trolls with good cheer. He's a bit more uptight than you.
Veronica

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Oct 6, 2008
Thank you guys for your caring thoughts towards my uncle. He was a great guy and was hit by another person on an ATV. I am sure you guys are really bored but did you ever think that maybe these peoples family would read this as well. His name was Charles, he has children, a wife, and a mother still alive. It is bad karma to speak like that of the dead.
AJ Tollefsen

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Oct 7, 2008
C'mon people, show some respect and let the poor guy rest in peace! Veronica, our thoughts are with you. Sorry for your loss.
JTruman

Roberts, WI

#9 Oct 8, 2008
Veronica and family,
I am truly sorry about your loss and no matter what the circumstances were, the bottom line is....it was an ACCIDENT and no one can bring your uncle back. I am truly sorry for your loss. I think I actually know your uncle, does he have a son (approx. 30's) named Charlie also? Did he at one time live in Duluth, MN? Don't let these other people get to you, now days society is so cold and harsh. I don't wish such tragedy on anyone but maybe more people should look outside the box and be more thoughtful of others so when it does happen in their lives, they might have a support system! My father is wondering when/where the services are/were because he really believes your uncle is his old friend-there wasn't much for personal info about him.
God bless your family!
gayboy

Elgin, IL

#10 Nov 24, 2008
dork!

go lucky

deedeedee
jct

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Nov 24, 2008
Veronica wrote:
Thank you guys for your caring thoughts towards my uncle. He was a great guy and was hit by another person on an ATV. I am sure you guys are really bored but did you ever think that maybe these peoples family would read this as well. His name was Charles, he has children, a wife, and a mother still alive. It is bad karma to speak like that of the dead.
The posts to these newspaper stories are almost always very insensitive towards the people affected. It's not meant to be memorial, I would suggest family and friends not read the posts.
wtfchuk

Madison, WI

#12 Jan 7, 2010
Many of the inappropriate comments on here come from mentally Ill people. Never be surprised at what you read on line anywhere. dont ever let anybodys poison offend you... its just that poison. If you ignore it? it wont poison you its that simple.
txs

United States

#13 Mar 5, 2010
hay do any of you know any Taw s there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Risk Level 3 Sex Offender to be Released in Pin... (Apr '10) May 5 Digusted 7
News WAPOA Offers Discounted Trees and Shrubs to Pro... Mar '18 Richard scott 1
News Prosecution rests in trial of man accused of sl... (Aug '06) Nov '17 Matt 3
News Court suspends Vadnais Heights lawyer's license (Apr '10) Jun '16 Bar None 11
The sky is falling (Jan '09) Feb '16 Typical Black Man 4
News Gilbert Vargo (Jun '15) Jun '15 linnc2f 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17

Pine River Jobs

Personal Finance

Pine River Mortgages