PR-B Renaissance Festival planned May 15

PR-B Renaissance Festival planned May 15

There are 1 comment on the Pequot Lakes Echo - Pine River Journal - PineandLakes.com story from May 11, 2009, titled PR-B Renaissance Festival planned May 15. In it, Pequot Lakes Echo - Pine River Journal - PineandLakes.com reports that:

The first-ever Pine River Backus Renaissance Festival will be from 3:30 to 8:30 p.m. Friday, May 15, in the PRB School Commons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pequot Lakes Echo - Pine River Journal - PineandLakes.com.

Swerdna

Watkins, MN

#1 May 12, 2009
Too bad this is not on Saturday also. My wife and I do not come up until Friday evenings from the Twin Cities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prosecution rests in trial of man accused of sl... (Aug '06) Nov 11 Matt 3
News Court suspends Vadnais Heights lawyer's license (Apr '10) Jun '16 Bar None 11
The sky is falling (Jan '09) Feb '16 Typical Black Man 4
News Gilbert Vargo (Jun '15) Jun '15 linnc2f 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
News Risk Level 3 Sex Offender to be Released in Pin... (Apr '10) Mar '15 AMANDA 6
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hackensack, MN (Jun '12) Jul '14 Pinky 13

Pine River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pine River Mortgages