Pine Ridge residents suspect drug bust

Oct 16, 2008 Full story: Rapid City Journal 11

Some Pine Ridge residents were awakened Thursday by the sound of a helicopter buzzing overhead, but so far, that's about all they know.

Full Story
elder

Box Elder, SD

#1 Oct 23, 2008
finally the walking eagles get whats coming to them. our young girls are safe from these twq prediters who used drugs to sexually abuse snd video tape these abuses.And what about the girls who have children from them?did ms brown meet kevin before he began dealing?from what i know of ms brown she is a hard worker,one who helped many people who were injured,she did not have nice cars or furnishings, she was a single mother who worked long hours to support her family.
kevin stalked her ,had her thrown in jail many times, while he went out and had babies with other girls, whom he cared for more than ms. browns.and why were these other girls not arrested also,like kara big crow and tashena jack who both have children with kevin.
all the abuses by kevin on ms brown was ignored by the trible police who seemed to do as kevin demanded.
ms brown is a victim of both kevin and of kevins police ms brown hang in there and hope justice will set you free!!!
lol

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Nov 2, 2008
How about we just give them a blanket with small pox on it?
an auntie

Winner, SD

#3 Nov 24, 2008
elder wrote:
finally the walking eagles get whats coming to them. our young girls are safe from these twq prediters who used drugs to sexually abuse snd video tape these abuses.And what about the girls who have children from them?did ms brown meet kevin before he began dealing?from what i know of ms brown she is a hard worker,one who helped many people who were injured,she did not have nice cars or furnishings, she was a single mother who worked long hours to support her family.
kevin stalked her ,had her thrown in jail many times, while he went out and had babies with other girls, whom he cared for more than ms. browns.and why were these other girls not arrested also,like kara big crow and tashena jack who both have children with kevin.
all the abuses by kevin on ms brown was ignored by the trible police who seemed to do as kevin demanded.
ms brown is a victim of both kevin and of kevins police ms brown hang in there and hope justice will set you free!!!
kara has kids from him but doreen was selling for him and he wasn't with doreen at the time when kara was with himkara was young and got caught uup in that shit
its me

United States

#4 Jun 10, 2009
Ok Ok lets all pitty MRS BROWN. lol whoever calls her that, not anyone who knows her. She is a drunk who endangered her children everyday she was not at work, because she was drunk everyday unless she was at work. she never stayed sober for them kids she even tried to kill herself with her children in the house how sad them kids were better off with her in jail. so we all know she wrote that shitt or a family member did casue shes not a good person in no way shape or form she did what she did and she'll get what she gets. AINT THAT RIGHT DWHOREEN.
LOL

Pocatello, ID

#5 Jun 25, 2009
Okay girls stop fightin over this loser. I'm sure theres more fish in the sea & by what you all are saying he probably has more women than you all.He's never gonna change i was with someone who sounds just like him. Got away from him started a new life with my kids and yes i am native and do live on an indian reservation. Come on ladies no guy is worth that much trouble!
LOL

Pocatello, ID

#6 Jun 25, 2009
Who cares though hopefully he does go to prison for all his nonsense out of sight out of mind
White Horse

Hot Springs, SD

#7 Jul 25, 2009
Its time we quit condoning drugs, drunks and drinking on the reservation.

If caught with drugs, drinking, drunk, or with booze then its tought indian love.
1st offense 30 days banishment from the reservation.
2nd offense 6 months banishment.
3rd offense 5 years banishment.

Drunks are drunks lets give them and the drug users the banishment from the tribe treatment.

If they are buying the stuff off the reservation let the towns that sell it to them deal with them durning the banishment.

It would solve a heck of a lot of problems in a hell of a hurry around the reservation.

Problem is the reservations are full of enablers who bitch and moan about it but want someone else to solve the problems for them with out any inconvience to them or the person causing the problem.

Unless we finally get tough the problem will always be there and probably get worse.
NMDZ

Pine Ridge, SD

#8 May 6, 2010
an auntie wrote:
<quoted text> kara has kids from him but doreen was selling for him and he wasn't with doreen at the time when kara was with himkara was young and got caught uup in that shit
/////I seen what happed kara was a drunk and a drug user she used him for his drugs like everyone did//////////
NMDZ

Pine Ridge, SD

#9 May 6, 2010
kara had kids from him so she could get money and drugs frist time they got togetter she did it for coke. remember some people still remember that night.
Kara Big Crow

Rapid City, SD

#10 Dec 29, 2010
NMDZ wrote:
kara had kids from him so she could get money and drugs frist time they got togetter she did it for coke. remember some people still remember that night.
Rally well tell me about that night would you now I'm interested because the way I remember it Kevin came after me whoever wrote this is probably one of his many coke whores who hate me because he was with me. I have three beautiful kids from kevin and was with him for years he did take care of his kids and that's the only thing I miss about him...i wouldn't change that for the world so keep your nose on your face where it belongs, I don't go around saying things about anyone I work full time i pay my own rent I have my own car so dont you go trying to bring me down. I aint the one living free off kevins mom whose barley making it as it is raising all his kids except mine. So please tell me about the night we met and exactly what happened!!!!!!!
Kara Big Crow

Winner, SD

#12 Jan 1, 2011
What I can't take up for myself and give people the chance to be human beings able to tell me what they think of me to my face or atlease on my cell I'm not a coward thats why I gave my name number and cell as well as where I live. Why would you erase that shitt and leave these messed up accusations on here. I'm the one being talked about here and I should have the right to talk back. Ask kevin about me see what he has to say.... I'm no dead beat mom and he wouldn[t be it he was here so no matter what you think or what you think you know,..... you got it all wrong and I got the letters from him to prove it!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pine Ridge Satellite Voting Operates Without Co... Sun Ace Macmillan 4
Wild Boyz on Gangland (Jun '10) Oct 12 Wondering 229
Midwest Traveler: Old West, and an ageless past... Oct 5 Balsa Jovovic 1
Parents take note - - Enterovirus D68 Oct 2 Doctor 1
Ebola Oct 1 Two Bull 2
Letter: Stop Keystone pipeline (Mar '14) Sep 25 Norski 5
Carrot-Dogs for school lunches due to fat kids. Sep '14 Mandy 2
Pine Ridge Dating
Find my Match

Pine Ridge Jobs