Darkness falls on t cotton bowl?

Posted in the Pine Prairie Forum

Toe toe

Prairieville, LA

#1 Aug 12, 2013
Somebody enlighten me. What's the REAL reason there will be no t cotton bowl? Is it because a certain group in our city do not want any gestures towards racial harmony to succeed or is it because some private school snobs are tired losing the game every year?
sweet as honey

United States

#2 Aug 12, 2013
Toe toe you are one sick person. You are such a shit stirrer with no life. Get a grip on yourself.
Toe toe

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 13, 2013
Simple question I would put 'honey badger' in the latter category.
Meme

United States

#4 Aug 19, 2013
No it's was said that the Principal and the Head Coach at Sacred Heart didn't want to sign the contract because they both was fired from the public school system. One should asked why they didn't sign the original contract?

The Gazette want print that and is trying to put the blame on others. That group of citizens only asked that the next two games be played at Ville Platte High and those two at Sacred Heart refuse.
Annabelle

Ville Platte, LA

#5 Aug 19, 2013
That's so stupid.. Why break tradition?? But they don't care. I think she gets satisfaction out of making others upset over stuff like this. Sacred heart has no fun anymore bc of her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kim dugas from chicot 2 hr Kim dugas 8
dp Fri Chasity 8
sheriff department / cheif police (Nov '12) Fri Time4changenow 14
Sheriff of Evangeline Parish (Sep '14) Fri Time4changenow 15
Sheriff Thu Ready4Changenow 1
Allison Rodriguez Thu Ri Ri 6
News Justice Department announces Ville Platte Polic... Apr 22 Braxton P. 16
More from around the web

Pine Prairie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE