Pine Prarie teen charged with DWI in ...

Pine Prarie teen charged with DWI in major accident

There are 7 comments on the Zachary Plainsman News story from May 24, 2011, titled Pine Prarie teen charged with DWI in major accident. In it, Zachary Plainsman News reports that:

A car driven by an allegedly drunk Evangeline Parish teenager plowed into another at a Eunice intersection Monday night, flipping the vehicle and leaving two persons with serious injuries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zachary Plainsman News.

just wondering

United States

#1 May 24, 2011
Who where the victims???
shawn

Glenmora, LA

#2 Jul 26, 2014
Pine is full of stupid drivers. There was a teenage girl that drove into a mans house off ninth street recently. She was drunk. She shouldn't have a license.
lsu fan

Ville Platte, LA

#3 Jul 26, 2014
I can't find this story anywhere on vp gazette or Eunice news online who was the driver and victims
shawn

Glenmora, LA

#4 Jul 26, 2014
I heard the first one was a girl named Samantha, and the one who crashed into the house in pine was Heidi Brignac. Both girls got DUI'd as they should. Stupid teens.
Junkie

United States

#5 Jul 27, 2014
This is an old post from 2011.
gratitude

United States

#6 Aug 2, 2014
Junkie wrote:
This is an old post from 2011.
None the less if the ignorant parents would face the fact that teens will go out drinking, it's part of feeling big, it's a catch me if you can thing but... Today's parents are supplying the alcohol because their delusional minds think they can keep them home that way. No you building up their tolerance and when they go out they party til blackout. Parents should be held accountable for their minors.
scotty

Ville Platte, LA

#7 Aug 4, 2014
gratitude wrote:
<quoted text>None the less if the ignorant parents would face the fact that teens will go out drinking, it's part of feeling big, it's a catch me if you can thing but... Today's parents are supplying the alcohol because their delusional minds think they can keep them home that way. No you building up their tolerance and when they go out they party til blackout. Parents should be held accountable for their minors.
I couldn't agree more!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ville Platte and Mamou Elementary join CODOFILa... Jun 20 Rachel LeBouef 1
Vandalism at Mamou Girls Softball field Jun 15 Mamou 4
kim dugas Jun 12 Lauren 9
News Ville Platte officer pleads to photographing women Jun 9 kill bill 1
Tanicia Fontenot....tf?!?! talk to me Jun 7 Turntogodinsteado... 2
Poll Does Ville Platte City Mayor deserve a $30,000 ... (Mar '16) Jun 7 Michael D 6
Barry Bordelon thoughts? Jun 7 Home slice 6

Pine Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pine Prairie Mortgages