Griffin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

All my life I have been asking myself this very question, if you can help me I would be so thankfull
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Why do you think all men are stupid? I just have to ask!
Donna

Suwanee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Doubting thomas wrote:
All my life I have been asking myself this very question, if you can help me I would be so thankfull
What makes you so intelligent? I bet you don't even hold a college degree.

Certainly, if you were analyzed by men (or even women) they would probably think you were stupid, so chew on that!
hope

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

MEN ARE STUPID AND THEY CAN'T FIND A DANG THING YOU CAN TELL THEM RIGHT WHERE SOMETHING IS AND THEY WILL BE LOOKING RIGHT AT IT AND CAN'T FIND IT. And a college degree has nothing to do with using your God giving brain.
Donna

Suwanee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

hope wrote:
MEN ARE STUPID AND THEY CAN'T FIND A DANG THING YOU CAN TELL THEM RIGHT WHERE SOMETHING IS AND THEY WILL BE LOOKING RIGHT AT IT AND CAN'T FIND IT. And a college degree has nothing to do with using your God giving brain.
You sound like someone who doesn't even have a college degree. How about you get a college degree, then you won't make yourself look worse than you already have. LULZ!
hope

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

your hung up on college degrees guess your a college snob. you got one so you must surly be better than everybody eles right? you sure defending men hummmm!!!!! you got smart in college did ya ? a smart mouth for sure. Doubting Thomas can feel that way if they choose then you gonna come and say get a college degree well alot of people with degrees feels that way.And for your info I have a college degree and men are still stupid. you might be better than the rest of us you must be one of those rare few that got a PERFECT man. The only people that have perfect mates male or female are people who live in la la land wake up out of your fairy tale miss college degree.
Heaven

Williamson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Stupid men are picked by stupid women. I dated a lot of smart boys when I was young, and then I married a smart man. 43 years later, still married to the smartest man I know. Just sayin', there's lots of stupid people out there, women and men.

Just a bit of advice, maybe you should TALK to them instead of just SLEEPING with them. If they're stupid, move on BEFORE sleeping with him. You should be able to determine this after a few minutes of conversation.
Donna

Suwanee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

hope wrote:
your hung up on college degrees guess your a college snob. you got one so you must surly be better than everybody eles right? you sure defending men hummmm!!!!! you got smart in college did ya ? a smart mouth for sure. Doubting Thomas can feel that way if they choose then you gonna come and say get a college degree well alot of people with degrees feels that way.And for your info I have a college degree and men are still stupid. you might be better than the rest of us you must be one of those rare few that got a PERFECT man. The only people that have perfect mates male or female are people who live in la la land wake up out of your fairy tale miss college degree.
Actually, I have 3 college degrees (Associates, Bachelor, and Masters degrees). Eventually, I would like to obtain my Phd., but that is on hold for the time being. Anyways, yes I'm in favor of education, it not only can expand your persepective, but it can surround yourself with more engaging and stable people. There is no fact that an education will guarantee your chances of meeting the right man for you, but it certainly can improve your chances of a more stable man.

Evidently, you seem to be hung up on the negatives of men and come across as an unhappy person. I hate to break it to you but there are just as many women out there who aren't "perfect" either. The good news is, there are a lot of great men out there for you to find. It's your job to screen who you let in your life, it's not the men's fault if you are poor at determining a good man from a bad man. Perhaps you aren't happy with yourself, so if that is the case don't displace your unhappiness with yourself as a reason for your unhappiness on your man. That is not fair to him is it?

No one is perfect, men can't find "the perfect women" as women can't find "the perfect man". That's un-realisti. It's up to you to find your Mr. Right, if you fail at doing so it's your fault, not his.

Best Wishes!
hope

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Heaven wrote:
Stupid men are picked by stupid women. I dated a lot of smart boys when I was young, and then I married a smart man. 43 years later, still married to the smartest man I know. Just sayin', there's lots of stupid people out there, women and men.
Just a bit of advice, maybe you should TALK to them instead of just SLEEPING with them. If they're stupid, move on BEFORE sleeping with him. You should be able to determine this after a few minutes of conversation.
for you information I DON'T SLEEP WITH STUPID MEN. Thats why they are so stupid they think its all about sleeping together. 43 yrs congrats and I mean that with the all honesty, but you dated back when men were gentlemen try dating todays young guys!!!! they are stupid lazy idiots. most of the few good guys are taken or married and i dont go there. If you read my post i said men and woman.... and yes alot of the girls my age today are stupid as well sleeping with everything that walks by but thanks for your opinion of me it really meant alot. As far as your comment stupid men are picked by stupid women well i dont pick stupid men thats why it so sad in todays dating world.you said you dated good guys when you was young well can you honestly say guys back then were the same as guys today ? well my daddy taught me to respect myself and I will not settle for stupid. I don't have to "talk" as you put it go to any public place and sit back and watch.
hope

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I have 3 college degrees (Associates, Bachelor, and Masters degrees). Eventually, I would like to obtain my Phd., but that is on hold for the time being. Anyways, yes I'm in favor of education, it not only can expand your persepective, but it can surround yourself with more engaging and stable people. There is no fact that an education will guarantee your chances of meeting the right man for you, but it certainly can improve your chances of a more stable man.
Evidently, you seem to be hung up on the negatives of men and come across as an unhappy person. I hate to break it to you but there are just as many women out there who aren't "perfect" either. The good news is, there are a lot of great men out there for you to find. It's your job to screen who you let in your life, it's not the men's fault if you are poor at determining a good man from a bad man. Perhaps you aren't happy with yourself, so if that is the case don't displace your unhappiness with yourself as a reason for your unhappiness on your man. That is not fair to him is it?
No one is perfect, men can't find "the perfect women" as women can't find "the perfect man". That's un-realisti. It's up to you to find your Mr. Right, if you fail at doing so it's your fault, not his.
Best Wishes!
I don't let stupid men in my life thats the point. Its not easy today to find MR RIGHT as you put it. but I'm not gonna argue with you anyway I just have a college degree nowhere near you wow your just to smart for me snob
Heaven

Griffin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Hope - There were stupid men (and women) back when I was dating, too. I just 'moved on' and left those behind. As for today's men, yes, there are good ones out there now, too. Perhaps you're just looking in the wrong places. My granddaughter just married a guy in the Navy. He's a true Texas gentleman, and I have no doubt that they will have a long happy marriage. I also have a grown son. He is one of the most honest, good men I know (takes after his daddy!), smart and hard-working. Single dad raising his child alone, and doing a heck of a job with it, while the mother is off producing more babies. And I could easily name a dozen more 'good','smart' men. Don't know what you are doing wrong, but sounds like only you can figure it out.

PS - College degrees are nice, but not required for the traits you are seeking.
Heaven

Griffin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Hope - forgot to mention one thing. ALL men want to 'sleep' together on the first date. That wasn't any different back when I was dating. Doesn't mean you have to do it. If you never hear from them again, it's no great loss. If they ask you out again and again, it might be a good sign that they're actually interested in YOU.

Good luck to you. Mr. Right is out there somewhere, maybe you just need to change the places you are looking for him.
hope

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Heaven- now see you talk out of both sides of your mouth you said stupid men are picked by stupid woman but now you tell me how honest hardworking and what a good man your son is which i don't dispute but thats my point even good people can get fooled sounds like he picked a stupid person.As far as a college degree that was not my issue that was Donnas hang up...
Heaven

Griffin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

hope wrote:
MEN ARE STUPID AND THEY CAN'T FIND A DANG THING YOU CAN TELL THEM RIGHT WHERE SOMETHING IS AND THEY WILL BE LOOKING RIGHT AT IT AND CAN'T FIND IT..
Hope - I'll concede that you are right on that point ... smart son picked a stupid woman. I guarantee you he won't make that mistake again.

But your original post is above, and it's a blanket statement "Men are stupid ..." et al. That's an insult to all the smart, intelligent, hardworking men out there. An attitude like that might be part of your problem. I'm sure there are also men out there who think all women are stupid. Not fair.
Clyde

Lagrange, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Why are men so stupid? Because they have two heads.
READY TO HEAR IT

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Donna...............I'll bet 10to1 you are a fat girl.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

women

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pine Mountain Valley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pine Mountain Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••