Callaway raises housing estimates

Callaway raises housing estimates

There are 2 comments on the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer story from Oct 17, 2006, titled Callaway raises housing estimates. In it, Columbus Ledger-Enquirer reports that:

Callaway Gardens has signed an agreement with an Atlanta developer that will mean more than 1,400 houses being built around a lake inside the Pine Mountain resort, instead of an earlier estimate of 611.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Ledger-Enquirer.

#1 Oct 21, 2006
Where will all the mexican workers stay that will be brought in to build these 1400 new houses?The rental property in Pine Mountain is limited to jamacian and foriegn workers at Callaway Gardens already staying in this tiny community.Perhaps buying all the rental property in Pine Mountain first before building would be a wiser decision for Ralph.

Tennille, GA

#2 Jan 28, 2007
I've heard Callaway will begin grading soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Columbus area art events | October 9-16, 2016 Oct 10 George Sulzbach 1
places to rent Aug '16 Catcastle 1
News ToDo this weekend: Black Rodeo, Amazing Marriag... Aug '16 Dell Gamble 1
Al Buttrum Jul '16 Anon 4
AMR Ambulance Jul '16 Misty Simpson 1
News Donna D'Errico visits Columbus for showing of '... May '16 Will Dockery 3
Dr. Charles Edwin Irwin, Chief Surgeon at Warm ... (Aug '07) Apr '16 Kelly Irwin 4

Pine Mountain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pine Mountain Mortgages