Though I didn't expect it, woman gave...

Though I didn't expect it, woman gave me an eyeful on my vacation

There are 38 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Aug 15, 2007, titled Though I didn't expect it, woman gave me an eyeful on my vacation. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

This was supposed to be a column about a wonderful vacation, a step back in time when I took my daughter to visit my old hometown of LaGrange, Ga., and spent four lovely nights at Callaway Gardens in Pine ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Funny

Great Falls, MT

#22 Aug 17, 2007
Well if nothing else she is freaking HOT!!!!

Transplanted

“Be No Tarheelborn”

Since: Feb 07

Albermarle

#23 Aug 17, 2007
Susan Reinhardt wrote:
It's the same four posters who are so negative.
Free,Radar, Transplanted, Rick m...Please don't read my stuff if it offends you.
I have two best-selling book, however, if you'd like to read more of the humor others love and you find so offensive.
Maybe you have come to realize we do not like your style of humor.....

You poke fun at people who always seem to be less cultured than you think you are ...

That is not satire....that is not parody ....that is complete posturing on your part.

You seem to be too good for some of these people.

Take your pompous arrogant inflated ego ......and shove it up someone elses behind .....

I for one am tired of you making fun of people less fortunate ..

You are a trollop

Transplanted

“Be No Tarheelborn”

Albermarle

#24 Aug 17, 2007
Funny wrote:
Well if nothing else she is freaking HOT!!!!
WHO?
Luke

Asheville, NC

#25 Aug 17, 2007
Gawd you're right. She's so freaking hot! Plus she gives to lots of charities.
susan reinhardt

Asheville, NC

#26 Aug 17, 2007
Trollop? Mercy. My Mama is going to be so upset she birthed a trollop.
By the way, I wasn't making fun of the lady with the eye...I gave her MONEY!!!
south asheville

Maxton, NC

#27 Aug 17, 2007
It was a great relief back when Susan went on "vacation" for awhile there and we were rid of her and her sniveling parodies of people less fortunate than herself.
pradcliff

Travelers Rest, SC

#28 Aug 17, 2007
Susan Reinhardt wrote:
Free,Radar, Transplanted, Rick m...Please don't read my stuff if it offends you.
I have two best-selling book, however, if you'd like to read more of the humor others love and you find so offensive.
You are great Susan and we are glad to have you back, I think the transplants need to go back in there hole where they came from..
RJR

Maxton, NC

#29 Aug 17, 2007
Luke wrote:
Gawd you're right. She's so freaking hot!
Luke from Edneyville. Susan from Edneyville. Hmmm. Luke, you must be Susan's brother?
susan reinhardt

Asheville, NC

#30 Aug 17, 2007
I don't live in Edneyville
rickm

Asheboro, NC

#31 Aug 17, 2007
Susan Reinhardt wrote:
Did I disparage you? No. So take a pill.

Another ACT subscription yanked.
KJT14

Great Falls, MT

#32 Aug 17, 2007
Oh come on-how many of you actually believe the poster calling themself Susan Reinhardt is actually the columnist? Anyone can use the name and post comments on this forum.

Asheville

#33 Aug 17, 2007
Susan Reinhardt wrote:
Offensive...? offensive might at least be interesting. Your writing is boring and usually makes no sense like this stupid nonsensical crap about a glass eye.

And get over yoursef, you only hear from us cause we are the ones online.The people who actually have a hard copy probably skip over your idiocy.

When it's posted here on the internet people will comment, and not everyone is impressed with your "humor".

It is funny though how you are immediately notified when people comment about you truthfully and not trying to upset your balance...get over yourself and deal with some critism, you sure know how to dish it out. Hypocrit

Transplanted

“Be No Tarheelborn”

Albermarle

#34 Aug 17, 2007
Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Offensive...? offensive might at least be interesting. Your writing is boring and usually makes no sense like this stupid nonsensical crap about a glass eye.
And get over yoursef, you only hear from us cause we are the ones online.The people who actually have a hard copy probably skip over your idiocy.
When it's posted here on the internet people will comment, and not everyone is impressed with your "humor".
It is funny though how you are immediately notified when people comment about you truthfully and not trying to upset your balance...get over yourself and deal with some critism, you sure know how to dish it out. Hypocrit
Marry me Free lol

Transplanted

“Be No Tarheelborn”

Albermarle

#35 Aug 17, 2007
Lady needs a thicker skin

Asheville

#36 Aug 17, 2007
Transplanted wrote:
<quoted text>
Marry me Free lol
Dude, are you transplanted from Utah?
RJR

Maxton, NC

#37 Aug 17, 2007
Lady (?) needs a life.

Transplanted

“Be No Tarheelborn”

Albermarle

#38 Aug 17, 2007
Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, are you transplanted from Utah?
LMAO

I loved the way you broke it down to Susan

I might change my religion to Mormon ...
Interested

AOL

#40 Aug 17, 2007
Susan,

I just wanted to thank you for giving my aunt Rose the 3 dollars. By the way could you take a look around the interior of your car? She fears she dropped her eye through the crack in your window, and those things ain't cheap.

By the way did I tell ya my uncle is a lawyer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wild Leap Brew Company Jul 13 Victor 1
News Artbeat of Columbus: "Welcome the Dragonflies" ... May '17 Jay Fennimore 4
News Teen bicyclist flown to Atlanta hospital follow... Apr '17 The Vaginator 14
Soccer mom (Mar '16) Apr '17 The Vaginator 2
Revitalizing Homes in Downtown Pine Mountain... Mar '17 Ferrell 1
News Florida murder suspect holed up in West Point m... Feb '17 Just AnotherAsshole 2
Searching for Pine Mountain resident (Oct '15) Nov '16 Fran 4

Pine Mountain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pine Mountain Mortgages