First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

Pine Mountain, GA

#1 Mar 27, 2012
Ok, all the guys and girls from Columbus, you all can post here to get away from you know who, LOL.

Since: Mar 12

Atlanta, GA

#2 Mar 27, 2012
Deasel Withershins wrote:
Ok, all the guys and girls from Columbus, you all can post here to get away from you know who, LOL.
Thanks, I will PM some of the regulars and let them know.
Its a great idea, BTW

“I see you”

Since: Oct 10

CSU

#3 Mar 27, 2012
_Zipper_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I will PM some of the regulars and let them know.
Its a great idea, BTW
Thanks for the message and thanks D, we should have done this awhile back. Are any of you actually going to go to "Doo Nanny"?
I feel like going just to yell TROLL TROLL at you know who when he is on stage but my momma raised me better than that, LOL.

Since: Mar 12

Atlanta, GA

#4 Mar 27, 2012
___Lorri___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the message and thanks D, we should have done this awhile back. Are any of you actually going to go to "Doo Nanny"?
I feel like going just to yell TROLL TROLL at you know who when he is on stage but my momma raised me better than that, LOL.
No problem on the PM, get the word out.
Not a chance in hell I would go to Doo Nanny, why are you calling him you know who anyway?.

Truth is going to continue to battle so check in on him from time to time, lol. He is really pissed off about it.
Truth

Meansville, GA

#5 Mar 28, 2012
_Zipper_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem on the PM, get the word out.
Not a chance in hell I would go to Doo Nanny, why are you calling him you know who anyway?.
Truth is going to continue to battle so check in on him from time to time, lol. He is really pissed off about it.
Yeah, but he is such a narcissisist, I'm just giving him the attention he craves. I'll let him have the board and just post wherever you all do.
BTW have any of you all seen the riverbed since the second breach? I went by there yesterday and there is all kinds of junk everywhere. They said on the news that the are going to allow archeologists time to go through it all since it has been covered up by water for over 100 years. I think it will be interesting what they find.

Since: Mar 12

Atlanta, GA

#6 Mar 28, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>

BTW have any of you all seen the riverbed since the second breach?
Yeah, I saw it on the news, lotsa mud and then some.

Since: Nov 11

Pine Mountain, GA

#7 Mar 28, 2012
I been meaning to get down that aways and check it out, saw the online vids of the blowing up.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, GA

#8 Mar 28, 2012
What in the hell happened in Columbus man? OMG, it is a complete mess. That is so screwed up how one person can mess everything up for everyone.
I thought he was sorta cool in an eccentric kinda way but not no more, sheesh.

Thanks for the heads up about coming here. Hope you all are doing good.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, GA

#9 Mar 28, 2012
___Lorri___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the message and thanks D, we should have done this awhile back. Are any of you actually going to go to "Doo Nanny"?
I feel like going just to yell TROLL TROLL at you know who when he is on stage but my momma raised me better than that, LOL.
I gotta work but I wouldn't go anyway.

Since: Mar 12

Atlanta, GA

#10 Mar 29, 2012
Duane80 wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta work but I wouldn't go anyway.
Me either

“I see you”

Since: Oct 10

CSU

#11 Mar 31, 2012
Wow, it was much more fun on the Columbus Topix.

Since: Mar 12

Atlanta, GA

#12 Apr 2, 2012
___Lorri___ wrote:
Wow, it was much more fun on the Columbus Topix.
Got it and will let everyone knwo, thanks and great idea!

Since: Mar 12

Atlanta, GA

#13 Apr 2, 2012
"know" I meant

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, GA

#14 Apr 21, 2012
Are we ever gonna get back on topix or just stay on links?

Since: Mar 12

Atlanta, GA

#15 Apr 22, 2012
Duane80 wrote:
Are we ever gonna get back on topix or just stay on links?
I don't know,

how you been Duane?
Still working every weekend?

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, GA

#16 Apr 29, 2012
_Zipper_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know,
how you been Duane?
Still working every weekend?
Not today. How are you doing?
Now we know

Newnan, GA

#17 May 1, 2012
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/columbus-ga/TVR...

Post #83

Here it is people, make of it what you will.

After I pointed it out the board went silent, I wonder why?

Since: Mar 12

Atlanta, GA

#18 May 1, 2012
Now we know wrote:
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/ columbus-ga/TVR6H8UEPST6GECJJ/ p5
Post #83
Here it is people, make of it what you will.
After I pointed it out the board went silent, I wonder why?
LOL, I got the PM too. I figured this was the case. I think it will be interesting to see what he does to fannaygle his way out of it.
I kinda feel sorry for him, well kinda.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19 Jul 9, 2012
_Zipper_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I got the PM too. I figured this was the case. I think it will be interesting to see what he does to fannaygle his way out of it.
I kinda feel sorry for him, well kinda.
Well, the final chapter of that little drama was that you were posting about a forging identity thief... and most of us know how that sleazy little affair turned out, don't we?

Anyway, I just happened across this little thread and thought I'd have a little laugh at you obsessos you'd be amusing if you weren't so pathetic... heh.

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#20 Jul 9, 2012
___Lorri___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the message and thanks D, we should have done this awhile back. Are any of you actually going to go to "Doo Nanny"?
I feel like going
Yeah, you should have went... it was a good festival, as always.

Maybe next year?

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pine Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More bones found along interstate (Jul '09) May 22 Will Dockery 3
News Rosie Riveters reflect on WWII May 11 Will Dockery 1
Best boxer born in GA Apr 30 Billy Warren 1
News Police: Shooting at Kia plant in Georgia Apr 27 Shanika 2
News Kia Motors America extends electric vehicle off... Mar '15 jeff_darko 1
News Man receives 45-year sentence in 2012 armed rob... (Apr '14) Mar '15 white chocolate 3
Dr. Charles Edwin Irwin, Chief Surgeon at Warm ... (Aug '07) Feb '15 charles irwin ashley 3
More from around the web

Pine Mountain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]